GOP Senator Lindsey Graham Targeted b...

GOP Senator Lindsey Graham Targeted by Far-Right Group with Gay Accusations

There are 29 comments on the EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed story from Apr 21, 2010, titled GOP Senator Lindsey Graham Targeted by Far-Right Group with Gay Accusations. In it, EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed reports that:

South Carolina Republican senator Lindsey Graham is the only member of the GOP who has joined Democrats in tackling the latest attempt at immigration reform, which seems to have made him a target for the far-right group Americans for Legal Immigration, or ALIPAC , an anti-illegal immigration political action committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#21 Jul 11, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the military. I'm talking about him being impeached, according to the U.S. constitution, just as we impeached Bill Clinton (He should've been removed from office, but the Democrats, in their glorious hypocrisy they revel in, shot themselves in the foot for by Senate Democrats voting partisanly NOT to convict him, because if they had, the next POTUS election would've certainly seen the new POTUS Al Gore reelected. But not surprisingly, the democrats blew it, and we got the delightful George W. Bush for 8 years. THANK YOU, DEMOCRATS !:))
The Obamaniac is CLEARLY VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE, by now picking and and choosing which parts of the OBAMACARE law to enforce, and which parts NOT to enforce, because the law is a "TRAINWRECK" as a prominent DEMOCRATIC Senator recently said on tv.
Instead, The Obamaniac is choosing to violate his oath of office, by NOT taking care to see that the laws are faithfully executed BECAUSE it is politically inconvenient for him.
IMPEACH THIS BUM !
NEXT !
(NOTE TO REPUBLICANS: To scuttle OBAMACARE to make certain that it CANNOT function, simply refuse to fund it's implementation. That is your RIGHT to do so under the U.S. Constitution).
I agree with you whole heartedly. I just have to respect the way the Egyptian Army did their thing.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Jul 11, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
He's part of the Muslim Brotherhood. He was DEMOCRATICALLY VOTED INTO OFFICE. The Egyptian people CHOSE him. So because YOU don't like him, he should be violently overthrown ? Is THAT how democracy is supposed to work ???
I dont care for religous leaders personally, of course he should if he doesn't manage the middle class with fairness..

The fairness doctrine 2012

Location hidden

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Democracy? Morsi was a theocrat-get a clue
spud

United States

#24 Jul 12, 2013
He wasn't being targeted for being gay. He was targeted for being the only Republican to support amnesty. Then again, he's been backing stupid things forever. He was a big supporter of Sotomayer and Kagen too. He's a good talker with bad ideas, just like our President. Being gay has nothing to do with it.
AIPAC Report

Bradenton, FL

#25 Aug 5, 2013
The apartheid Ashkenazi wolfpacks that took over the evil FUSION CENTERS , love lindsey graham , because most of Congress is now the KNESSET ON THE POTOMAC.

Location hidden

#26 Aug 6, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
He's part of the Muslim Brotherhood. He was DEMOCRATICALLY VOTED INTO OFFICE. The Egyptian people CHOSE him. So because YOU don't like him, he should be violently overthrown ? Is THAT how democracy is supposed to work ???
i never said anything about how he should be impeached but he obviously was not following the methodology of Egyptian law

Location hidden

#27 Aug 26, 2013
Lindsey is still making progress

Location hidden

#29 Oct 31, 2013
No more theocracies

Location hidden

#30 Oct 31, 2013
religon is a republicoon game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min cpeter1313 14,893
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Ongo 46,999
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Earl 1,658,558
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 5 min INFIDEL 1,577
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 5 min Katrina 190
News Tillerson tours Europe while everyone wonders i... 7 min Trump is a joke 85
News In Alabama, an unusual alliance yields a Democr... 10 min WelbyMD 11
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 19 min hawaiian punch 177
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 21 min Hostis Publicus 37
News FBI agent removed from Russia probe called Trum... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 62
More from around the web