GOP Senator Lindsey Graham Targeted b...

GOP Senator Lindsey Graham Targeted by Far-Right Group with Gay Accusations

There are 29 comments on the EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed story from Apr 21, 2010, titled GOP Senator Lindsey Graham Targeted by Far-Right Group with Gay Accusations. In it, EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed reports that:

South Carolina Republican senator Lindsey Graham is the only member of the GOP who has joined Democrats in tackling the latest attempt at immigration reform, which seems to have made him a target for the far-right group Americans for Legal Immigration, or ALIPAC , an anti-illegal immigration political action committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Raoul Thibideaux

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Apr 21, 2010
If the man says he is not gay, they should leave him alone. If he is gay, he shouldn't be forced to come out of the closet unless he wants to. That's a personal option and he has a right to privacy. He should not be the target for persecution and ridicule just because he is not married. Many unmarried people are not gay, they just like their independence. This Gheen fellow has finished me with the teapartiers. I certainly will vote against them in any future election.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Lindsey is hiding!

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Raoul Thibideaux wrote:
If the man says he is not gay, they should leave him alone. If he is gay, he shouldn't be forced to come out of the closet unless he wants to. That's a personal option and he has a right to privacy. He should not be the target for persecution and ridicule just because he is not married. Many unmarried people are not gay, they just like their independence. This Gheen fellow has finished me with the teapartiers. I certainly will vote against them in any future election.
Why don't you get an AMERICAN NAME ???!!!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Linsey Graham gay, lol.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Did you know that Lindsey Graham adopted his sister ? THAT'S unusual !(Oh, those southern boys !)

MY MONEY, come take it.

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
Did you know that Lindsey Graham adopted his sister ? THAT'S unusual !(Oh, those southern boys !)
I heard of marrying but not adopting. lol.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#7 Jul 1, 2013
So he is her brother AND legally her STEPFATHER !

:)

Oh, those southern boys !:)

(And he DOES look like Alfred E. Neuman).

Location hidden

#8 Jul 9, 2013
The Supreme Court needs to reign in the GOP..Goodbye Morsi you religous theocrat

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#9 Jul 9, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
The Supreme Court needs to reign in the GOP..Goodbye Morsi you religous theocrat
So you're AGAINST democracy ?

MY MONEY, come take it.

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
and everything else that's not communist.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
When a leader (Morsi) opposes tenants of Egypt's Constitution for his own agenda he should be removed from office..He is a theocrat when he should imo be a secular Prez..democracy is the idea of governing for the personal freedom and protection of the middle class-wow im so brilliant!!

Cuomo/Castro 2012!

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#12 Jul 10, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
When a leader (Morsi) opposes tenants of Egypt's Constitution for his own agenda he should be removed from office..He is a theocrat when he should imo be a secular Prez..democracy is the idea of governing for the personal freedom and protection of the middle class-wow im so brilliant!!
Cuomo/Castro 2012!
He's part of the Muslim Brotherhood. He was DEMOCRATICALLY VOTED INTO OFFICE. The Egyptian people CHOSE him. So because YOU don't like him, he should be violently overthrown ? Is THAT how democracy is supposed to work ???

MY MONEY, come take it.

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
He's part of the Muslim Brotherhood. He was DEMOCRATICALLY VOTED INTO OFFICE. The Egyptian people CHOSE him. So because YOU don't like him, he should be violently overthrown ? Is THAT how democracy is supposed to work ???
Do you think he should remain in office?

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think he should remain in office?
That's not up to me. Or anyone in the U.S. That is up to the Egyptian people who voted him into office. I don't want to see The Obamaniac in office here, but if I suggested that he be removed from office the way Morsi was, I'd catch a lot of flak from a lot of different people just for saying so.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not up to me. Or anyone in the U.S. That is up to the Egyptian people who voted him into office. I don't want to see The Obamaniac in office here, but if I suggested that he be removed from office the way Morsi was, I'd catch a lot of flak from a lot of different people just for saying so.
I live here where they tell us what they want us to know, but it seems a number of Egyptians wanted Morsi gone. IMO those people dont understand the concept of democracy, or they understand it far too well....I am waiting for similar actions here.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#16 Jul 10, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I live here where they tell us what they want us to know, but it seems a number of Egyptians wanted Morsi gone. IMO those people dont understand the concept of democracy, or they understand it far too well....I am waiting for similar actions here.
Well, I would like to see The Obamaniac out of office for a multitude of things, and EVEN THOUGH he is CLEARLY violating his oat of office RIGHT NOW, we aint gonna get him out early, because he could stand on the steps of The Capitol and order his famous "drone strikes on Americans" as he has done countless times before, and you couldn't impeach him, because HE'S BLACK !!!

And ALL the Dems would be SCREAMING: "RACISM !" if you tried to impeach The Obamaniac for ANYTHING, including murder.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would like to see The Obamaniac out of office for a multitude of things, and EVEN THOUGH he is CLEARLY violating his oat of office RIGHT NOW, we aint gonna get him out early, because he could stand on the steps of The Capitol and order his famous "drone strikes on Americans" as he has done countless times before, and you couldn't impeach him, because HE'S BLACK !!!
And ALL the Dems would be SCREAMING: "RACISM !" if you tried to impeach The Obamaniac for ANYTHING, including murder.
You got that right. I dont think we have an independent military as Egypt seems to have.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#18 Jul 10, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right. I dont think we have an independent military as Egypt seems to have.
I'm not talking about the military. I'm talking about him being impeached, according to the U.S. constitution, just as we impeached Bill Clinton (He should've been removed from office, but the Democrats, in their glorious hypocrisy they revel in, shot themselves in the foot for by Senate Democrats voting partisanly NOT to convict him, because if they had, the next POTUS election would've certainly seen the new POTUS Al Gore reelected. But not surprisingly, the democrats blew it, and we got the delightful George W. Bush for 8 years. THANK YOU, DEMOCRATS !:))

The Obamaniac is CLEARLY VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE, by now picking and and choosing which parts of the OBAMACARE law to enforce, and which parts NOT to enforce, because the law is a "TRAINWRECK" as a prominent DEMOCRATIC Senator recently said on tv.

Instead, The Obamaniac is choosing to violate his oath of office, by NOT taking care to see that the laws are faithfully executed BECAUSE it is politically inconvenient for him.

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

NEXT !

(NOTE TO REPUBLICANS: To scuttle OBAMACARE to make certain that it CANNOT function, simply refuse to fund it's implementation. That is your RIGHT to do so under the U.S. Constitution).

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#19 Jul 10, 2013
(You could also defund The White House. LOL)
Brenda besson

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Well he so needs to be impeached,crazy dictator!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min TRUTH 575
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... 2 min Go Blue Forever 2
News Ryan weighs House floor change after gay rights... 3 min WasteWater 16
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 min Black Snake Moan 6,097
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 214,426
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 224,975
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 6 min OK Then 263
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min -Dont Panic- 384,062
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 37 min Mite Be 919
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 1 hr WelbyMD 328
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 3 hr Mite Be 246
More from around the web