City spins its wheels in driveway flap

City spins its wheels in driveway flap

There are 4 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jun 14, 2013, titled City spins its wheels in driveway flap. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A pair of Bridgeport residents checks out the new City of Bridgeport-owned driveway recently completed to access the waterfront home of Mark IV Construction owner Manuel Moutinho, on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Even when Moutinho moves out of Bridgeport, he still receives corruption money from Finch and his friends.

Location hidden

#2 Jun 16, 2013
I had send a e mail to Santa Claus asking him to drop a big load of Reindeer Poop on Moutinho house every Christmas Eve.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Even when Moutinho moves out of Bridgeport, he still receives corruption money from Finch and his friends.
When did he live in Bridgeport?

Location hidden

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Moutinho or Santa Claus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,780,426
LISTEN: Every Live Snippet from Drake’s ‘Scorpion’ 4 min SocialSecurityChief 3
News Trump's team accuses Canadian Prime Minister Ju... 5 min uhcalendarreminder 81
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min URineIdiot 345,826
News New charges filed against Manafort in Russia probe 6 min Anonymous 177
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min waaasssuuup 87,312
News Travelers Ask to See Craig Bathroom (Sep '07) 9 min Davycrockett 35
News Trump's land of delusion 9 min uhcalendarreminder 695
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 14 min See The Light 233
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 57 min James 968