Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News

Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now.
Comments
621 - 640 of 802 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2013
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Looks like Chisholm is having a Wipe Pie From Face Moment.

Bet a TGO doll has joined that poor mutilated Zimmerman doll on his To Do list.

He'll be back for more spankee spankee, don't worry.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

If post 938 above vanishes the lowlife who posted 933 probably is Topix staff.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Post 938 vanished.

American Lady you should report post 933.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

...Calm down....
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

i see oj wrote:
<quoted text>One case from 1989 and one from 1994?

That's the best you have?
Of course not. So you're saying the year of the incidents is a problem?
I see...So citing others will do what for you? You don't seem to like any truth no matter the year.

Take a seat.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The sad part and what you might not wish to admit is that the reason these people place blame on blacks is because of historical stats. the claims are easy to believe and thus are made. I would not say that some blacks are blamed unfairly for crimes they have not done, however, the black race in this country percentage wise has proven to be the most criminal race, the race that is on welfare and the race that has more bastard children. Your big problem is that blacks are blamed because blacks are most often the ones who do these crimes. Shall (I) continue?
Fiction can be fun. But I like the reference section better. If you are telling me that blacks are the only ones that commit these crimes, then you sir are a slave to sensational media.
You missed the painfully obvious point that these and other crimes committed by the whites were committed by whites then blamed on a black person, to discover later that the whites were deceiving the public. Which renders your rant quite moot.

You may continue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

TGO wrote:
Post 938 vanished.
American Lady you should report post 933.
Thank You ...
They do it quite often, when I best them :)
It has come from where I post on the forum ...
named...
"The President has failed us"

They have done several like that, that are quite 'vulgar'...
The "only" way they know how to 'roll'...

Here is an interesting post I found ...

Ben Kruidbos Fires Back Files A Cause of Action $5 Million Wrongful Termination Lawsuit Against Angela Corey and State Attorney Office

The complaint was filed today[August 1st] in Duval County:
"Copy of Complaint"

Here is the full back story

Another intended victim to cover the fraud in the back story of the Zimmerman Trial.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...

Have a good day TGO :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

AFTERBURNER w/ BILL WHITTLE: The Lynching

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Great summary on George Zimmerman case ...
And the malfeasance[LIES, coverup] of media on martin.
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You ...
They do it quite often, when I best them :)
It has come from where I post on the forum ...
named...
"The President has failed us"
They have done several like that, that are quite 'vulgar'...
The "only" way they know how to 'roll'...
Here is an interesting post I found ...
Ben Kruidbos Fires Back Files A Cause of Action $5 Million Wrongful Termination Lawsuit Against Angela Corey and State Attorney Office
The complaint was filed today[August 1st] in Duval County:
"Copy of Complaint"
Here is the full back story
Another intended victim to cover the fraud in the back story of the Zimmerman Trial.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...
Have a good day TGO :)
It's your call, but the only one I can think of who can post without a location would be someone at the origin point of the service.
Even an anonymous hub leaves a location.
i see oj

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. So you're saying the year of the incidents is a problem?
I'm saying you must be short on material if you are still beating the drum on incidents that happened 20-25 years ago.

And I am sitting as I write this........
BlackGhettoThug

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

So they mahtin famila wanted a bettah jurah huh? They mus mean they wanted som low/no nowledge blaicks or nickas if you please or even som downrignt ignorant blaicks or nickas if you please on thet jurah who would ovahlook all thet whitey evidence and jis go wit what the blaick or nicka culture say bout it. Trayvon wuz a young blaick thug who was instrumental in his own demise. Aint no mo to say bout it.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

i see oj wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying you must be short on material if you are still beating the drum on incidents that happened 20-25 years ago.

And I am sitting as I write this........
I'm not short anywhere on anything......
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

The Martin family attorney wanted a better jury.

One that would railroad Zimmerman - so he could make the big money in a wrongful death suit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Should Black American's be allowed to have a special word, that they freely use and is common in rap and hiphop music.....but, No one else, beside them, may ever speak it?.......Where would that fit into a society that embraces, Freedom of Speech?....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your call, but the only one I can think of who can post without a location would be someone at the origin point of the service.
Even an anonymous hub leaves a location.
Thank You ...
Good news to know.

WHO could do THAT?

I've just a lil ole 'American Lady'
posting on a forum ...
NOT trying to do anything but post some TRUTH ...

Seems the libTARDS on topix
do NOT like it!

It was a libTARD haven ...

BUT ... I see more and more 'resistance' to THEM ...
daily ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You ...
Good news to know.
WHO could do THAT?
I've just a lil ole 'American Lady'
posting on a forum ...
NOT trying to do anything but post some TRUTH ...
Seems the libTARDS on topix
do NOT like it!
It was a libTARD haven ...
BUT ... I see more and more 'resistance' to THEM ...
daily ...!!!
WHO could do THAT?

Disregard this.
I see where you noted 'who.'
Welcome to Texas

La Luz, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

We can all rest better now!

Justice is affirmed,

Let the fu. Begin!
TGO

Vernon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Should Black American's be allowed to have a special word, that they freely use and is common in rap and hiphop music.....but, No one else, beside them, may ever speak it?.......Where would that fit into a society that embraces, Freedom of Speech?....
Small change.

Are you familiar with "Attainder of Blood"?

It is the means monarchs used to not only punish nobles for treason, but their descendants as well.

Those offspring were demoted to commoner, and any property or rights their attainted forebear left them were taken away.

It was considered such a vile practice that the Constitution forbid any Bill of Attainder by congress or the states.

Yet Affirmative Action punishes the descendants of whites for acts committed by their forebears.

You are white; since your forebears violated the rights of blacks, you are denied that which you would have normally based on merit.

Affirmative Action by any other name smells like Attainder of Blood and the corruption of absolute monarchy.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>Another obsessive rightie view of the case based on right wing political sites and their biased views of the case. How convincing.

For example, the 911 operator said "we don't need you to do that" when Zimmerman said he was pursuing Martin on foot, armed. That's a fact, and the fact that you restate it then claim it to be a "false fact" doesn't change that.

The case is over, you got your dead black kid and your half-white guy acquitted. Give it up, indeed.
Never heard Zimmerman say he was pursuing. Did you get that from one of your stupid news sites or ignorant Al or Jessie?
alan

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about? Are you starting to lose it, or something? Next you'll be referring to yourself in the third person!
Here's a clue, precious..if I see racism, I comment on it. Same with dishonesty. I guess that confuses you, somehow?
Strange.
I see racism in you and stupidity for not seeing all facts but only those that you want?they tried to say it was martin that yelled for help!witness says martin on top of Zimmerman?when have you ever heard the man on top beating a mans ass yell for help?you are a racist negro that will never accept facts because you a racist negro!!!you can blah blah all you want but that's how it is!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••