Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,861

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#16402 Dec 19, 2012
You know... It would be interesting to know if any of the teachers already HAD a gun in school!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#16403 Dec 19, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Chew on what Blacko? He was an over-exuberant liberal that stole his mothers guns and killed a lot of innocent children. When he saw law enforcement with guns (semi-auto pistols), he killed himself. Period. He was crazy enough to do the deed but sane enough to know the consequences. In my book, he was one step ahead of most Obama voters.
Funny how for cons, a person magically turns "liberal" when murders are done.

It's like some sort of conservative "law."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#16404 Dec 19, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how for cons, a person magically turns "liberal" when murders are done.
It's like some sort of conservative "law."
It's not magic, the blue states are crawling with them. Your mom doesn't have a gun in the house, does she?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#16406 Dec 19, 2012
Scott DeJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom has MY gun in her mouth
All you young goats seem to communicate in the same vein. Why is that?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#16407 Dec 19, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not magic, the blue states are crawling with them. Your mom doesn't have a gun in the house, does she?
lol! You mean does she own one under her control?

No.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#16408 Dec 19, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean does she own one under her control?
No.
Well who's control is it under, for God's sake? Not your's I hope!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#16410 Dec 19, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who's control is it under, for God's sake? Not your's I hope!
lol! Funny how you people always hope for the wrong thing!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16411 Dec 19, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the patents of New Town are smart enough to know, banning guns won't change a thing.
I think they know the only people suggesting banning all guns speeches come from the tiny-dicked gun gnutters like you.

And these parents want meaningful regulation if anything else to come out of these massacres that would not have happened save for these assault weapons.

January.

PS: gun gnutters lost their fight to carry concealed weapons into schools, churches, and hospitals in Michigan.

Yesterday.

Things are in motion.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#16413 Dec 19, 2012
Scott DeJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should ban all hillbillies like you! you are a threat to education and are the cause of brain cells being killed or underdeveloped!
Really can't handle logic can you? So you go to name calling. You are extremely immature and childish.... A liberal that can't handle truth!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16414 Dec 20, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is why gun owners have those weapons of war!? LOLL
The only difference between Republicans and liberals is that republicans buy their own protection, liberals protest against guns and then hire security to protect them.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#16415 Dec 20, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>EZPZ

Buy it on the street.
Is your plan to collect and melt down a half billion guns?
Orders for bushmaster AR's is highest ever.
Threaten to mandate stupid legislation and get the exact opposite result.
You people haven't figured that out yet?
Fight for legislation to get the whack jobs off the streets,not the guns.
At least then you'd be attacking the problem,not the symptom.
I don't know where to buy a fkn AR-15 on the street....Do you?

If the answer is yes, then you're a part of the problem.

Brooklyn, New York

#16416 Dec 20, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>And if she didn't have a vagina he would have never been born.
Should we create legislation to make it illegal to give birth to serial killers?
Now you're being silly...

Brooklyn, New York

#16417 Dec 20, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Chew on what Blacko? He was an over-exuberant liberal that stole his mothers guns and killed a lot of innocent children. When he saw law enforcement with guns (semi-auto pistols), he killed himself. Period. He was crazy enough to do the deed but sane enough to know the consequences. In my book, he was one step ahead of most Obama voters.
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Look how the sheep layers his weak rantings with Obama bashing, making no other point but to besmirch the good name of the president and his constituents...

Hidden fantasies? Mandingo jealousy?

Your thoughts.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#16418 Dec 20, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...
Your thoughts.
Black fart, pounding repeatedly on here does NOT convert anyone to your cause, on the contrary it just makes one go further away. Can you not understand this basic concept? We know you experience this in your real life, so what is different on here?

Brooklyn, New York

#16419 Dec 20, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>Black fart, pounding repeatedly on here does NOT convert anyone to your cause, on the contrary it just makes one go further away. Can you not understand this basic concept? We know you experience this in your real life, so what is different on here?
Why so angry, my Paleolithic friend?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16420 Dec 20, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The only difference between Republicans
Seems the Republicans can't get over losing elections, eh, Dumbo?

The killer's mother was a Republican, how's that protection working out for her?

How's those 14 swing states working out for ya?

Dumbo?

Brooklyn, New York

#16421 Dec 20, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Chew on what Blacko? He was an over-exuberant liberal that stole his mothers guns and killed a lot of innocent children. When he saw law enforcement with guns (semi-auto pistols), he killed himself. Period. He was crazy enough to do the deed but sane enough to know the consequences. In my book, he was one step ahead of most Obama voters.
His mother was a registered republican gun enthusiast...

Has the NRA come to speak on her behalf? Republican lobbyist? Mr. Smith or Mr. Wesson?!???

No?!?

Well, where are all the "she had a right to store weapons like this" zealots hiding?!??

Right. None of you fkn yellow bellied blow hards wants no parts of this...Of course, except you topix sheep.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#16422 Dec 20, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you fkn yellow bellied blow hards wants no parts of this...Of course, except you topix sheep.
No, what we want no part of is your non-stop farting on here.......it smells, ok numbnuts!! Have some consideration and go outside to fart.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#16423 Dec 20, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...
Look how the sheep layers his weak rantings with Obama bashing, making no other point but to besmirch the good name of the president and his constituents...
Your thoughts.
I hate to shatter this little phallic fantasy of yours but everything I say is fact. Comparing yourself and Obama to a walking dillrod is appropriate, the visuals are priceless. At least you're acknowledging which head does the thinking in your world.
Your Boydingo was elected by the large urban centers, virtual pig sties of humanity. Not only are they the crime/murder capitols of the universe but the denizens invariably call for more. You're so deep in the muck of human depravity it's as if rape is a right of passage and murder, a badge of honor. Obama and his army are brutish thugs committing the largest, most brazen home invasion the world has ever seen.

Your thoughts?

Brooklyn, New York

#16424 Dec 20, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>No, what we want no part of is your non-stop farting on here.......it smells, ok numbnuts!! Have some consideration and go outside to fart.
Ya like tha farts, genitalia, and human excrement talk, eh...

I believe you are on the wrong website for that fetish, junior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 2 min Point Blank Range 7,335
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Emeem 1,130,106
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 47,633
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 12 min d pantz 1,524
Weather Channel's Coleman: Global Warming Is a ... 13 min Earthling-1 37
Senate to vote on advance funding for VA 24 min Mykro 3
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 27 min serfs up 126
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr TurkanaBoy 122,262
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 273,253

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE