Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13854 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#8652 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Only if it is backed up by factual data.
2016 is backed up with a great deal of factual data!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8653 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is. the economy has many factors that effect it, most of them out of the reach of the president.
Well we know fiscal sanity is certainly out of his reach.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8654 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure pal, sure.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#8655 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I d/l the torrent a few weeks ago
I watched the beginning then fell aslrrp
then I watched it again to see what I missed.
I didnt think it was that good.
I dont think it will change any liblosers vote

if they still support the liar who promised to close gitmo and cut the deficit in half
they will still support the food stamp prez.

losers cant help themselves

St. Croix valley

#8656 Oct 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know fiscal sanity is certainly out of his reach.
Looks like he might finally be the first pres to cut the bloated military in a while....

Seems pretty fiscally responsible to me. Evryone of my family members and friends in the military tell tale after tale of waste a nd fiscal abuse in the military. time to tighten that belt a lot.

(Actually, it isn't the pres, doing the budget cuts, but the congress, and they will most certainly weasle out of it somehow, but at least obama got it into the deal...)
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#8657 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure pal, sure.
Don't deny it until you have checked it out! A ton of indepth research was done.

St. Croix valley

#8658 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't deny it until you have checked it out! A ton of indepth research was done.
One could say the same about Michael Moore's movies, yet they were still crap.
frank

Oakland, CA

#8659 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to finish this post by listing the investment worth of those properties.
Just whining about your class envy doen't tell us anything about how they would act as president...
using money to make money is exactly what agreatpresident should do...
Huh?
the end times

Rochester, MN

#8660 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Not being an Obama person, i wouldn't know... Most athiests i know are at least free thinkers. You should try it some time.
If as you say You arent an Obama person
then why do you spend hours every day defending him

wierd hey?
HTS

Mandan, ND

#8661 Oct 15, 2012
frank wrote:
Romney vs Obama:
As we consider what these men will do with taxpayers' money, perhaps we can learn something from how they spend their own.
Romney's net worth is estimated at $500 million; Obama's is at $11 million. Here are some details about their big purchases over the years.
Homes
Romney
Mitt and Ann Romney own a 3,009-square-foot Mediterranean-style beachfront property in La Jolla, Calif. Romney purchased the home for $12 million in 2008. They filed an application with La Jolla officials to bulldoze the single-story home and replace it with a larger, two-story home.
The Romney’s purchased a 13-acre property on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro, N.H., for $3 million in 1997. The main house is 5,400 square feet, there's also a boathouse (valued at $630,000) and a horse stable with guest houses above it. The assessed value of the estate was $10 million in July.
In addition to his California and New Hampshire homes, Romney bought a 2,100-square-foot, two-bedroom townhouse in the Woodlands at Belmont Hill, in Massachusetts, for $100,000 in June 2010. The Romney’s also own a large estate in Belmont, Mass. and a ski home in Park City, Utah, worth about $6 million.
Obama
Obama and first lady Michelle own a 6,199-square-foot brick home in Chicago. They purchased the property, built in 1917, for $1.65 million in 2005. That's the only home the Obama’s own.
Cars
Romney
Back in February, Romney discussed his family's collection of cars during a speech in Detroit.
"I love this country. I actually love this state. It just feels good, being back in Michigan," Romney said. "I like the fact that most of the cars I see are Detroit-made automobiles. I drive a Mustang and a Chevy pickup truck. Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs, actually. And I used to have a Dodge truck, so I used to have all three (major automakers) covered."
According to CBS News, Romney's campaign quickly issued a clarification explaining that Ann's cars are 2007 and 2010 Cadillac SRX models, and that one of them is at the family's house in California, while the other is at their Massachusetts residence. To accommodate his car collection, there have been rumors that Romney plans to build a "car elevator" for his four-car garage during his California home renovations.
Obama
Obama leased a fully loaded Ford Escape Hybrid in the summer of 2007 when he launched his presidential campaign. The Ford Escape was returned to the Illinois dealership in 2010. The vehicle was put up for auction, but no further details were released.
Clothing
Romney
Mitt Romney's longstanding reputation for wearing pricy tailored suits and ties traces back to his early days at Bain Capital. Back in 2007, when Time magazine put Romney on its cover, the headline read, "Sure, he looks like a president."
Ann Romney has also been seen sporting pricey attire: Her $990 Krakoff T-shirt drew criticism this spring after .
FRANK, YOU're wallowing in cheap class warfare... You are spineless Marxist who can do nothing more than regurgitate left wing BS.
the end times

Rochester, MN

#8663 Oct 15, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>FRANK, YOU're wallowing in cheap class warfare... You are spineless Marxist who can do nothing more than regurgitate left wing BS.
sounds about right, these Obama adoring leftists are so very jealous of successful people.
You know I havent ever gotten a job from a job less poor or homeless person.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8665 Oct 15, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You know what the "F" I meant, puke. Obama's buddies don't pay for anything, the middle class does.
Dummy ! You still don't get it do u STUPID ! Federal Reserve , Aluminati , Bilderberg meetings , Masons . You have no clue who runs the country and the New World Order.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8670 Oct 15, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
If Obama is reelected, jobs WILL be lost, and others downsized to part time so as to get out of Obamacare. Hell, I can't blame companies, it is just good business sense. Look at Odumbos buddy from GE, he moved hundreds of thousands of jobs to China, and still GE doesn't pay ANY tax. Traitors all.
60% of all personal US bankruptcies are due to unpaid medical bills . Here in Canada , even an out of work bum is covered for medical . If your parents or a loved one isn't covered in the US a simple hospital visit could run u 10 grand or even more ! You may need to sell your home to save your life or a loved one ! That is unimaginable here in Canada ! You Americans can be do CUT THROAT ! Obama is on the right track !

St. Croix valley

#8672 Oct 15, 2012
the end times wrote:
<quoted text>
If as you say You arent an Obama person
then why do you spend hours every day defending him
wierd hey?
i defend facts and the truth. i know that would seem weird to you.

St. Croix valley

#8673 Oct 15, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
60% of all personal US bankruptcies are due to unpaid medical bills . Here in Canada , even an out of work bum is covered for medical . If your parents or a loved one isn't covered in the US a simple hospital visit could run u 10 grand or even more ! You may need to sell your home to save your life or a loved one ! That is unimaginable here in Canada ! You Americans can be do CUT THROAT ! Obama is on the right track !
In fact, what you say can happen even if you have good medical coverage. just because you have private health insurance coverage in no way means that all your health care costs are paid for, or that there is no limit to what the insurance company will pay.

many of those bankruptcies you spoke of happened to people that did have proper medical insurance coverage.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#8674 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all factual, are you kidding? It wasn't produced by the Obama campaign.

St. Croix valley

#8675 Oct 15, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy ! You still don't get it do u STUPID ! Federal Reserve , Aluminati , Bilderberg meetings , Masons . You have no clue who runs the country and the New World Order.
Aluminati?!? Seriously?

They must be the people who control the aluminum foil hat people like you?

Not sure you're smart enough to talk about the illuminati, or any other mythical organization....
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#8676 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Aluminati?!? Seriously?
They must be the people who control the aluminum foil hat people like you?
Not sure you're smart enough to talk about the illuminati, or any other mythical organization....
its obvious you arent smart enough to talk about anything

St. Croix valley

#8677 Oct 15, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
its obvious you arent smart enough to talk about anything
Kinda funny coming from you. Actually that sounded like one of your posts. new name for you?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8678 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like he might finally be the first pres to cut the bloated military in a while....
Seems pretty fiscally responsible to me. Evryone of my family members and friends in the military tell tale after tale of waste a nd fiscal abuse in the military. time to tighten that belt a lot.
(Actually, it isn't the pres, doing the budget cuts, but the congress, and they will most certainly weasle out of it somehow, but at least obama got it into the deal...)

Yet he has run up a 5.3 trillion dollar debt in less than four years. Four more years at that rate and he will have increased the deficit more than every president from George Washington to George W Bush ...combined.If you believe that is fiscal responsibility, you have a screw loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump touts new plan for victory in A... 1 min bottlecap 6
News Collins unsure if Trump will be 2020 GOP nominee 2 min Budget Bomb 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,582,647
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Trump Lies 287,788
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 min Katrina 1,517
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... 6 min Trump_Is_Fake 172
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 11 min Trump_Is_Fake 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 26,883
More from around the web