Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2942 Sep 10, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is just a train wreck of a candidate. Obama should be at least 10 points behind Romney and Obama is winning. Unbelievable.
Yawn

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2943 Sep 10, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
I would submit that a lot of people are wasteful spenders. Eat out when they should cook at home, expensive cellphones that are just wasteful entertainment, cable TV plans they don't use, great big plasma TV's they don't really need, beer, cigs, parties. Not to mention cars they can't afford and houses they should never have bought in the first place. We are a very wasteful society.
I suspect there is cash available. If they wish, they can find a way.
Here's an example: Most utility companies (electric, gas, water) allow you to do a direct stock purchase from them for as little as $250. You can add a monthly investment for as low as $25/mo. Every quarter they reinvest dividend payments into more shares. And -- bingo -- you are a shareholder. A start onto the road to financial independence.
Most people don't now how financial systems and investments work. It's not taught in school.
Instead of coming back with typical liberal bullshit, do some research. Figure it out. Look at your budget and come up with the money to invest.$250 -- don't tell me you ain't got that.
I dont have 250 bucks a month to invest...If I want to skip eating or let power get shut off maybe...You rich GOP types live in a dream world that vereything was handed to you and you think everyone has it your way.....SORRY MOST OF US LIVE IN REAL WORLD .....

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2944 Sep 10, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, re-read my post. I asked:
"Show us the laws, paragraph, rhyme and verse that says only certain people can make it in America.
Tell me exactly which of those you are not allowed to do."
So, what part of that are you not allowed to do?
Ok so play on words and make it seem like we all have same rights...THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT SO......If your in poverty you cant invest on wall street or create a business.....THAT IS FACT......
Imhotep

Groveland, FL

#2945 Sep 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn
Zzzxz

FLASH SPLASH CASH TRASH BASH LASH

Just in! And as factual as you! Lol

Putin donates 1 billion rubles to GOP

Dear Leader donates millions to GOP

China buys GOP - now on E-bay

Iran's Imanutjob sends 72 virgins to Mitt

Cuba to become 51st state

Pot smokers flee to Canada, US population suffers largest loss in history

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2946 Sep 10, 2012
OBAMA HAS NOT DONE ANY ECONOMIC RECOVERY in the past few years.
Obama does not do and have know-how to conduct recovery.
Obama only does economic destruction.
His ways of enactment and policies are all economic destruction, including imposing the very expensive medical care and Obamacare.

While Obama says Romney doing outsourcing as unproven, he is being proven as the one who expedites and helps hundreds and thousands of companies outsourcing.
He said he rescued GM by taking US people money away that the people are needing rescue because of Obama's destruction.

Obama says he is not the president for Black people and not the freedom people--what he says is that he is the president for aliens, visa holders as visa visitors and others, Chinese, and soon , by giving jobs to all of them, but not to you the freedom people.
Why would you call him president?

It appears that Obama is not the commander in chief to you real people.

He is the commander in chief for fanatics' excitement. He pumped up the gambit to suit crazy enthusiasts of hearing his story of getting bin Laden because only radical fanatics would feel that is the credit of such a commander in chief.

However, anyone can claim the getting of bin Laden and giving jobs to illegals--then anyone doing those things can be the president and commander then.
Is that the commander in chief by talking like that of bin Laden??
Is that the real talent of such a person--being called president, by doing those things?

Who is Obama ?
Has he demonstrated the capability and talent of a president and commander in chief by doing and saying what--outsourcing, heath care, illegals with visa holders and visa immigration, bin Laden story?
What else is new about what Obama says?
There is another round of what Obama says--tax returns versus birth certificates for candidates?

You better make sure what Obama says is of any worthwhile of your endeavor, if you know what it means so far by looking at what he had done.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2947 Sep 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn
Sorry, kitten, next time I'll try to cut and paste something really shiney to perk you up...
HTS

Englewood, CO

#2948 Sep 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Flippity Floppety Flip Flop Floopety Flup
"Romney Says He Supports Popular Obamacare Provisions On NBC, Quietly Reverses Hours Later On Conservative Website
...This morning on NBC, Mitt Romney said that “there are a number of things that I like” about Obamacare and suggested he would retain: 1. The guarantee that insurance companies couldn’t discriminate against people with pre-exisiting conditions, and 2. The provision that allows young adults to stay on their parents plan.
Just hours later, his campaign quietly told a conservative website that he actually opposes those provisions of Obamacare" TP
Flip Flop in just a few hours and that was TODAY.
Smutt Romney, the jerk without a spine or an ethical, moral bone in his entire gumby body.
OS: Why do you bother posting the same recycled left wing BS? You are obviously drinking the koolaid served you by the MSM. You speak of ethics and morality and you're a liberal? You're kiddning, right?
bottlecap

Chipley, FL

#2949 Sep 10, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand quite well Cliton is not running - this is simply an illumination as to what was done less than 4 years ago under republican rule. You do recall Ryan voted for two unfunded tax cuts, every war vote concerning Iraq, every debt ceiling increase Bush requested, and is now attempting to be VP of this country, correct?
This manb and Romney are now for some strange reason considered fiscal conservatives? Look at the Speaker of the House - Boehner voted for all of these things as well!
After the economic condition these people left this country in, you simply will trust them again?
Are you serious?
Really??

The economy was doing fine UNTIL Obama, Reid and Pelosi took over the Congress in January 2007.

AT THE TIME:
* The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

* The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

* The Unemployment rate was 4.7%
----------
Of course, then we had the Fanny/Freddie meltdown which forced the TARP BAILOUTS. And who were the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac political allies----the dems in general and Obama in particular!
scooter

United States

#2951 Sep 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so play on words and make it seem like we all have same rights...THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT SO......If your in poverty you cant invest on wall street or create a business.....THAT IS FACT......
if you can't make ends meet,it's your own fault,as you can get an education,better yourself and get a better job,instead of whining and bitching about others that have done well for themselves,you pathetic piece of shit.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#2952 Sep 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes money to make money. And when you work 60+ hours a week to just barely pay the normal monthly bills you dont get ahead but fall further behind....But the bosses and owners make ever more year fater year why the workingclass falls into poverty...JUST THE WAY YOU NAZI FASCIST GOP TRAITORS LOVE IT.....
It's the Obamaites in power that have pulled down the Median Income from $54,000 a year to $50,000 a year since Bush left office.

Thanks in part to the illegal invasion of job stealers eroding the income of the bottom 2 quintiles of the labor pool.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2953 Sep 10, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Obamaites in power that have pulled down the Median Income from $54,000 a year to $50,000 a year since Bush left office.
Thanks in part to the illegal invasion of job stealers eroding the income of the bottom 2 quintiles of the labor pool.
BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS ..........Your insane and ignorant. TRICKLE DOWN GOP IDEALS IS WHAT DESTROYED THIS NATIONS MIDDLECLASS.......THAT IS A FACT.......STOP SHIPPING JOBS TO COMMIE CHINA AND CARTEL MEXICO..........THAT IS PEOPLE LIKES MITTENS AND YOU RICH GOP SCUMS FAVORITE THING TO DO.......

CREATE JOBS HERE THAT PAY GOOD AND ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED.........
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#2954 Sep 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS ..........Your insane and ignorant. TRICKLE DOWN GOP IDEALS IS WHAT DESTROYED THIS NATIONS MIDDLECLASS.......THAT IS A FACT.......STOP SHIPPING JOBS TO COMMIE CHINA AND CARTEL MEXICO..........THAT IS PEOPLE LIKES MITTENS AND YOU RICH GOP SCUMS FAVORITE THING TO DO.......
CREATE JOBS HERE THAT PAY GOOD AND ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED.........
Hey LEFTY.

Trickle Down made Clinton a hero.

Trickle Down was the game from 1984 until 2007.

As Clinton said last week he hit an economic wall about 1995-6.
What did he do ? With pressure from Newt and advice from Robert Rubin he lowered the cap. gains tax and Trickle Down took off again for the benefit of Clinton's reputation and they American middle-class .

Clinton raised taxes in 93-94 and it hit the economy the next year or so. He then reversed his direction and is now a Dem hero for it.
fatcat

Charleston, WV

#2957 Sep 10, 2012
And i know at ever f**k thing in this building and over at tech at the f**k building and if it do not stop i will be come to tech and i will kick your f**k ass all over the f**king building and if you know who is doing the talking you can tell me and i will not say anything who tell me

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2958 Sep 10, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LEFTY.
Trickle Down made Clinton a hero.
Trickle Down was the game from 1984 until 2007.
As Clinton said last week he hit an economic wall about 1995-6.
What did he do ? With pressure from Newt and advice from Robert Rubin he lowered the cap. gains tax and Trickle Down took off again for the benefit of Clinton's reputation and they American middle-class .
Clinton raised taxes in 93-94 and it hit the economy the next year or so. He then reversed his direction and is now a Dem hero for it.
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR..........Wow your insane on top of a LIAR..........Go sit down trickle down has caused this nations problems...THAT IS FACT.....
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#2959 Sep 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR..........Wow your insane on top of a LIAR..........Go sit down trickle down has caused this nations problems...THAT IS FACT.....
Is that the best you can do ?

Oh well , what else is to be expected from a LEFTY ?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2960 Sep 10, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do ?
Oh well , what else is to be expected from a LEFTY ?
I have all the facts on my side nazi.......Typical GOp give the rich mroe so they have mroe and the poor and workinglcass have less and then blame the workers and the poor fo all the nations problem....
The GOP

Yeoman, IN

#2961 Sep 10, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can't make ends meet,it's your own fault,as you can get an education,better yourself and get a better job,instead of whining and bitching about others that have done well for themselves,you pathetic piece of shit.
This post represents how we truly feel about the troops and ordinary working people.

Good job Scooter!

Ordinary people should shut up and know their place.

The GOP is the party of winners.

VOTE Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan 2012

I'm off to the country-club to play a few rounds of golf!
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#2962 Sep 10, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I have all the facts on my side nazi.......Typical GOp give the rich mroe so they have mroe and the poor and workinglcass have less and then blame the workers and the poor fo all the nations problem....
You have propaganda on your side , nothing more , nothing less .

Two factors clobberd Trickle Down

* Millions of illegles eroding the 2 bottom income quintiles in the American work force...law of supply and demand 101 Basic Economics.

* Elites of both parties pushing everybody gets the " American Dream " of home ownership. This led to lowering qualification standards to dangerous levels and pushing banks to make bad loans.
Further more a bubble in pricing as always leads to a bubble bursting.

Bush finally caught on to the dangers but too late. LEFTY to this day denies any complicity.

So it's Americas duty to accept all 288M people living in poorly managed Latin American countries to give then economic opportunity ?
Even those from 97% white Argentina ?

LEFTY doesn't understand the law of Supply and Demand in the work force.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2963 Sep 10, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
You have propaganda on your side , nothing more , nothing less .
Two factors clobberd Trickle Down
* Millions of illegles eroding the 2 bottom income quintiles in the American work force...law of supply and demand 101 Basic Economics.
* Elites of both parties pushing everybody gets the " American Dream " of home ownership. This led to lowering qualification standards to dangerous levels and pushing banks to make bad loans.
Further more a bubble in pricing as always leads to a bubble bursting.
Bush finally caught on to the dangers but too late. LEFTY to this day denies any complicity.
So it's Americas duty to accept all 288M people living in poorly managed Latin American countries to give then economic opportunity ?
Even those from 97% white Argentina ?
LEFTY doesn't understand the law of Supply and Demand in the work force.
So gonna stay with LIES??????? Try againg nazi........So sick of your lies. The GOP keeps lying and they think we the people dont see it....SAD FOOLS.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#2964 Sep 10, 2012
What will Obama do as federal reserve contract ends in December? You know about this right?
Oh, well Mayan calendar ends right about that time!
Should be interesting!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on mee... 3 min CodeTalker 27
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Hypocrite watch 71,504
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 243,399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RetiredProfessional 1,744,927
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 5 min CodeTalker 304
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 5 min Chilli J 443
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 18 min Chilli J 852