FBI Investigates McDonnell after Star...

FBI Investigates McDonnell after Star Scientific Foots Big Bill

There are 57 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 27, 2013, titled FBI Investigates McDonnell after Star Scientific Foots Big Bill. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Washington Post reported Monday night that the bureau is looking at a $15,000 catering bill paid for by the top executive of troubled nutritional supplement maker Star Scientific.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whatever

Charlottesville, VA

#42 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with race. The President could be blue, green or purple and my point would be just as valid. I was refering to the double standard in our American media. Two of this president's biggest supporters thoughout his political career have been William Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn. Mr. Ayers, a self-proclaimed, militant communist, was co-founder of the Weather Underground. His organization advocated the overthrow of the American Imperialist government, to be replaced with communism. His organization blew up the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon and several police stations. He remarked that he only wished that he could have done more. His wife, another communist activist, and her organization acutally declared war on the U.S. She was on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list for three years. Mr. Obama gladly attended campaign fund raisers that they held for him in their home. But then, you probably didn't know any of this BECAUSE the media has been giving Mr. Obama a free pass for decades.
Do you really believe that lot of horse manure? Does being so ignorant give you a hardie? Would you know a Commie if one sat on your face? Why don't you just come out and say you don't like black folk? It'd be a lot more intellectually honest than typing all of that garbage out. Or did you just cut and paste it from somewhere else?
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#43 Apr 30, 2013
bbuns wrote:
Terrorist/terrorism is more of a treat than Virginia politics.
Are you equally concerned that terrorist like not having to go through a background check to purchase a gun?
mike

San Jose, CA

#44 Apr 30, 2013
i hope he gets what he deserve. i hope they can prove he is a person that cannot be trusted.5126
Observer

Charlottesville, VA

#45 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that lot of horse manure? Does being so ignorant give you a hardie? Would you know a **** if one sat on your face? Why don't you just come out and say you don't like black folk? It'd be a lot more intellectually honest than typing all of that garbage out. Or did you just cut and paste it from somewhere else?
I gather from the tne tone of your posts that you would value the words of the man who freed the slaves. Abraham Lincoln wrote: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#46 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I gather from the tne tone of your posts that you would value the words of the man who freed the slaves. Abraham Lincoln wrote: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
you can say that again huck

"The only hard facts that have come out so far are the $200 contribution by Ayers to the Obama re-election fund, and their joint membership of the eight-person Woods Fund Board."

"This whole connection is a stretch," Harrington told me. "Barack was very well known in Chicago, and a highly respected legislator. It would be difficult to find people round here who never volunteered or contributed money to one of his campaigns."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker...
Cruz

Charlottesville, VA

#47 Apr 30, 2013
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't read that many posts on here toward Obama. There have been many with blatent racial tones to them. As for me needing anger management classes, if you knew me you would know that I am about as laid back as you can get.
RIGHT....How do you know I don't know you? So because others choose to spout out crap you think it's okay for you to do the same? YEA....look into those classes please! LIfe will get better for you after your calsses. Good Luck.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#48 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though Lincoln didn't actually say that; it has been attributed to Proverbs, Socrates, Confucius, Benjamin Franklin, Mark Twain, and George Eliot and a search of Lincoln's library turns up no such quote.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#49 Apr 30, 2013
Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT....How do you know I don't know you? So because others choose to spout out crap you think it's okay for you to do the same? YEA....look into those classes please! LIfe will get better for you after your calsses. Good Luck.
I would love for you to point out in my post of this "anger" and "racism" that you claim that I posted. I'll wait patiently. Good Luck.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#50 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with race. The President could be blue, green or purple and my point would be just as valid. I was refering to the double standard in our American media. Two of this president's biggest supporters thoughout his political career have been William Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn. Mr. Ayers, a self-proclaimed, militant communist, was co-founder of the Weather Underground. His organization advocated the overthrow of the American Imperialist government, to be replaced with communism. His organization blew up the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon and several police stations. He remarked that he only wished that he could have done more. His wife, another communist activist, and her organization acutally declared war on the U.S. She was on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list for three years. Mr. Obama gladly attended campaign fund raisers that they held for him in their home. But then, you probably didn't know any of this BECAUSE the media has been giving Mr. Obama a free pass for decades.
wow
Great episode
Huck, you'll enjoy this
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/wed...
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#51 Apr 30, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> wow
Great episode
Huck, you'll enjoy this
Yes. I've been recording and watching daily/colbert religiously. Nobody put hypocrisy in a nutshell better than them. Viewing should be mandatory for all.
Whatever

Charlottesville, VA

#52 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Abe wrote no such thing you fool. And don't ever doubt that you are a fool. There are few certainties in life but that's one of them.
Dude

Winchester, VA

#53 Apr 30, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I've been recording and watching daily/colbert religiously. Nobody put hypocrisy in a nutshell better than them. Viewing should be mandatory for all.
I'm convinced that Youssef isn't just talking about Morsi, but Observer and Jogger... among the other nut jobs among us.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#54 Apr 30, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> wow
Great episode
Huck, you'll enjoy this
That was awesome. I about to fall out of my chair laughing. I don't watch as many episodes as I would like to.
ANTHONY SUTTON

Charlottesville, VA

#55 Apr 30, 2013
It's a lot about nothing, when we have open wrongdoings by the Obama administration where people have died and our constitution is being violated daily! Obama needs to be Impeached!
Cheech

Charlottesville, VA

#56 Apr 30, 2013
ANTHONY SUTTON wrote:
It's a lot about nothing, when we have open wrongdoings by the Obama administration where people have died and our constitution is being violated daily! Obama needs to be Impeached!
Smokin' that right wing dope ... cough cough
Cathy Henry

Falls Church, VA

#57 Apr 30, 2013
Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli had no compunctions about persecuting the famous climate scientist Dr. Michael Mann and trying to get him in trouble for fraud, so probably he would have no compunctions about framing a cook who got in his way.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#58 Apr 30, 2013
99 percent of ALL politicians are liars and cheats. It matters not what side of the aisle they are on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 1 min okimar 248
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 280,405
News Trump bans transgender people from military 3 min Jaysus Sharia 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,568,171
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 18,344
News After stunning election defeat, Hillary Clinton... 5 min Jaysus Sharia 20
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 11 min Red Crosse 198
News Trump mistreats native son Jeff Sessions, Alaba... 1 hr Erl 61
More from around the web