FBI Investigates McDonnell after Star...

FBI Investigates McDonnell after Star Scientific Foots Big Bill

There are 57 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 27, 2013, titled FBI Investigates McDonnell after Star Scientific Foots Big Bill. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Washington Post reported Monday night that the bureau is looking at a $15,000 catering bill paid for by the top executive of troubled nutritional supplement maker Star Scientific.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Double Wide

Keswick, VA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Ken Cuccinelli is against oral sex.
internets

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Double Wide wrote:
Ken Cuccinelli is against oral sex.
he probably doesnt know what it is
twinmom

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Nothing more than an Obama witch hunt, trying to get his buddy Terry McAuliffe elected as governor.
I'd rather have Star Scientific buy the food than have Obama buying votes with all his entitlement give-aways, or spending all our tax dollars on their vacations, and Michelle's 20+ office staff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scotchville

Danville, VA

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Obama is trying hard to get rid of GOP competition!
Billy

Troy, VA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Let's start investigating at the White House and work down to the governors and prosecute as we work our way down. This is trivial compared to destroying a nation and the people's future.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Billy wrote:
Let's start investigating at the White House and work down to the governors and prosecute as we work our way down. This is trivial compared to destroying a nation and the people's future.
I remember when I was 5.
ARIK KATZENBERG SAYS

Norfolk, VA

#7 Apr 29, 2013
In all fairness he cant very well support his wife's meth habit on his governor's salary alone.
pit bull

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2013
if you don't like oral vote for the cooch
Scotchville

Danville, VA

#9 Apr 29, 2013
pit bull wrote:
if you don't like oral vote for the cooch
It's seems funny to hear the gays voice their opinion, but hey let er rip pit bull!
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Scotchville wrote:
<quoted text>It's seems funny to hear the gays voice their opinion, but hey let er rip pit bull!
He doesn't like it for hetero married couples either... seriously.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/cucci...
red nuckleberry

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Scotchville wrote:
<quoted text>It's seems funny to hear the gays voice their opinion, but hey let er rip pit bull!
Perfect answer! Your poor wife...
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#12 Apr 29, 2013
red nuckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect answer! Your poor wife...
I see what you did there...

door open, door shut...LOL

shame on me for missing the opportunity.
Ummmm

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Apr 30, 2013
I wonder how much the road construction industry has paid to the gov..
G Luv

Marietta, GA

#14 Apr 30, 2013
"Nothing more than an Obama witch hunt, trying to get his buddy Terry McAuliffe elected as governor.
I'd rather have Star Scientific buy the food than have Obama buying votes with all his entitlement give-aways, or spending all our tax dollars on their vacations, and Michelle's 20+ office staff."

You're a poster-child for political apologists...
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Next up, the cooch:

"In June and July 2012 — after Schneider turned over the documents about Williams — Cuccinelli made a profit selling 1,500 shares of Star stock at $4.70 a share, a near 52-week high for the company’s stock price.

He also vacationed at Williams’s home at Smith Mountain Lake in summer 2012, after Schneider had been interviewed by the FBI, state police and investigators for the attorney general’s office about Williams.

Schneider’s attorneys argued that Cuccinelli, the presumptive Republican nominee for governor, stood to gain financially and politically by forging ahead with his prosecution of the chef and trying to undermine Schenider’s credibility."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-politi...
Gnu

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Let's go after him like we did Dumler ...let's see this dragged out in court lol !!!
bunch of haters

United States

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Scotchville wrote:
obviously you do not know what a "cooch" is.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Apr 30, 2013
twinmom wrote:
Nothing more than an Obama witch hunt, trying to get his buddy Terry McAuliffe elected as governor.
I'd rather have Star Scientific buy the food than have Obama buying votes with all his entitlement give-aways, or spending all our tax dollars on their vacations, and Michelle's 20+ office staff.
Hey Mrs. Bachmann. Is the House on break again?
Whatever

Altavista, VA

#20 Apr 30, 2013
twinmom wrote:
You are obviously not very smart.
Whatever

Altavista, VA

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Also, this:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-oba...

Where were you when Laura Bush was ringing up some big staffing numbers? Staying silent like a Good German?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 219,677
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,440
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Regolith Based Li... 201,619
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 4 min Add 6,131
News Obama's presidency has led to more visible raci... 4 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,405,455
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min My Two Cents 14,968
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Coffee Party 391,526
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min Memo From Turner 5,655
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 hr reality 280
More from around the web