Zimmerman: Getting away with murder?

Zimmerman: Getting away with murder?

There are 1623 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Zimmerman: Getting away with murder?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Supporters of George Zimmerman don't like my raising questions about his story of how he came to kill Trayvon Martin on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1515 Aug 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So what. I also had 5 defirments for college before going into the Air Force on delayed enlistment.
During what war?
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1516 Aug 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why is Obama's Selective Service card a form that wasn't used until 2008, but he supposedly signed up in 1980.........wonder if he used his Conneticut Socical Secruity number to sign up..........nope different one on the card..
This conspiracy theory is debunked on this site:
http://wiki.birtherdebunkers.net/index.php... 's_Selective_Servic
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#1517 Aug 14, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Newtie did got famous for being a serial polygamist.
Was that first wife the one he asked for a divorce while she was in the hospital with cancer?
It seems he makes Clinton look like a saint.
So? What's he running for?
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#1518 Aug 14, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
So who cares who to had to approve it, it was approved and he succeeded as a draft dodger.
So? No doubt you would have been a draft dodger too. You voted twice for the most famous draft dodger and serial sexual abuser and accused rapist Clinton.
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#1519 Aug 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why is Obama's Selective Service card a form that wasn't used until 2008, but he supposedly signed up in 1980.........wonder if he used his Conneticut Socical Secruity number to sign up..........nope different one on the card..
That commie rat bastard BO never signed up for the draft, what idiot would believe that crap?

Oh ya, Boob.
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#1520 Aug 14, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reading about Rush on the Net:
"What was the All-American Patriot Rush Limbaugh doing during the Vietnam War ? From the evidence, it seems as if he was trying to find a way to get out of duty in Vietnam. Rush sought and received a college deferment and when he lost that he got a medical deferment for service from a private doctor."
"I guess it didn’t hurt either that Rush Limbaugh came from a rich prominent family of lawyers and politicians."
So? You ever going to answer? When did you serve?
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#1521 Aug 14, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what I'm seeing here...people are thinking Mitt will mostly be a repeat of BushieBoy's policies that got us into this mess, and we will end up with an even more diminished middle class.
This mess?

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#1522 Aug 14, 2012
barry wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not so sure.
sbob posted this #774
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you call "Obama wants to TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS?" Illegal guns are being sent to Canada, increasing their gun related crimes...I happen to like rules. I try to play by them all the time...
Tell me why any citizen needs a semi-automatic weapon?
Published: July 9, 2012
A 3-year-old boy was shot in the leg in Brooklyn Sunday afternoon, apparently caught in a crossfire as two men exchanged shots nearby, the police said.
The police collected evidence outside the Roosevelt Houses in Bedford-Stuyvesant Sunday evening after a shooting.
The child was playing in a courtyard at 383 Pulaski Street in the Roosevelt housing project in Bedford-Stuyvesant when the gun battle erupted about 4 p.m., according to the police.
my response was this, post #779
"so were the guns legal?"
sbob replied, post #780
"I doubt it...probably not."
then you jumped in with the very next post,#781
"Yes..."
then with post #783 i asked you...
"source?"
and your post #788 replied;
"it was asked and answered during a discussion on Fox.."
sbob asked you the same question in post #790
"How do you know the guns were legal?"
and your reply to sbob in post #784 was...
"it was asked and answered during a discussion on Fox.."
so in post #795 sbo made this comment;
"You're saying the gun or guns used in the shootout in Brooklyn NY (Roosevelt Houses) were LEGAL?
I haven't been able to verify that...I looked on Fox News NY website, and it just said "weapons possession" no mention if they were legal."
and you replied with this in post #796;
"SB,My post was in response to some one asking if the CO
guns were legal,not NYC guns SB..Concentrate my man SB..LOL.."
it sure looks to me as though you are the one who needs to work on that concentration bit.
sbob started this conversation with a sad story from brooklyn ny. i simply was wondering if those who were shooting it out had legal or properly registered guns. you were the one who jumped in and so authoritatively provided an answer which no seems to really not be any answer at all.
bought

Ok once again,I assumed SB was ref to CO guns,As that was a very
Hot topic at the time,I saw Fox confirm the Shooter did buy them
legally?? End of story..Whewwwww...
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1523 Aug 14, 2012
boot BO wrote:
<quoted text>
So? You ever going to answer? When did you serve?
It’s a volunteer army now…I wouldn’t volunteer…but then again, I don’t think anyone should be volunteering for these NO-WIN wars.

Beginning with the Korean War, and the first Iraq War, we haven’t tried to actually WIN any war we’ve engaged in…have we?

It’s really only about Money!

Did you ever see the chart of what a Fed. Gov. budget looks like?…Most of the money goes to the military!

Drawing out low grade "wars" to their maximum length puts more taxpayer money in the pockets of the military-industrial complex ( that’s what Eisenhower warned us against…Did you see that video when he left office?)

I say......bring 'em home.. soldiers, advisors, diplomats, etc.......bring 'em all home.!!!!

It's probably all about oil anyway....

And your posts are getting very boring...
Are you drinking?

You're on notice, if you keep "yelling" like a raving lunatic, I'm not answering....
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1524 Aug 14, 2012
boot BO wrote:
<quoted text>
So? You ever going to answer? When did you serve?
I apologize for that last post...thinking about the war s#!t puts me in a bad mood....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1525 Aug 14, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I wasn't there. And I have no choice but to wait for the court's ruling.....
However, I'm interested in this case because it's about gun control, the NRA, White Power, Black Power, prejudice, discrimination, Florida's judicial system, possible police corruption, etc.
It's like a snapshot of America's political culture today, and how Disunited We Stand...Is it our Strength or our Weakness?
I think gun control is best done using both hands. lol so next we'll outlaw knifes? Lizz Borden took a ax.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco, Ca

#1526 Aug 14, 2012
AJ CARO wrote:
Yup....He did it, all that needs to be done is to prove it...that's why he laughs in the face of Justice.
Ok......I need to clarify this, I put the right post in the wrong thread......SORRY I meant this to be the ex-poe poe who has been killing his wives and is still free....Peterson is his name.....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1528 Aug 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
This conspiracy theory is debunked on this site:
http://wiki.birtherdebunkers.net/index.php... 's_Selective_Servic
When will you use a reputable source? That is a site set up to give liberals talking point to fight the questions raised because Obama won't release his recorrds.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1529 Aug 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
During what war?
What does it matter? I have walked Omaha Beach, and I have flown in planes that would make you puke on a max climb. Serving is serving.....
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#1530 Aug 15, 2012
In a little noted decision on July 23, a federal district court judge concluded that internal DOJ documents about the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case “contradict Assistant Attorney General [Thomas] Perez’s testimony that political leadership was not involved in” the decision to dismiss the case.

In other words, the sworn testimony of Perez, the Obama political appointee who heads the Civil Rights Division, before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights was apparently false.…

But what is most disturbing about this court order is that it strongly suggests that Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez essentially lied in sworn testimony. At a hearing before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights on May 14, 2010, Perez was asked by Commissioner Peter Kirsanow whether “any political leadership [was] involved in the decision not to pursue this particular case.” Perez’s answer, on page 79 of the transcript of that hearing, is an uncategorical “No.” When the statements of Perez are compared to the documents that Judicial Watch forced DOJ to release in the FOIA lawsuit, it is clear Judge Walton was polite when he said they are contradictory and “cast doubt on the accuracy” of Perez’s account.

A less diplomatic judge might have said that Perez testified falsely in his hearing testimony before the Commission on Civil Rights. In other words, he may have committed perjury if he knew his statements were false when uttered.

So Perez lied for Obama re the Case??????????

I suppose thats par for the Course??? As Obama
might say on his frequent trips to the Golf links
as Rome Burns?????????? LOL..
SpongeBeach

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1531 Aug 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What does it matter? I have walked Omaha Beach, and I have flown in planes that would make you puke on a max climb. Serving is serving.....
"walked" Omaha Beach? Were you on vacation
Most vets that I've met are proud of their service...
No one ever said "what does it matter" ????weird man
SpongeBeach

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1532 Aug 15, 2012
boot BO wrote:
<quoted text>
This mess?
The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.
So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
So how many Republican Presidents have there been since 1977? None saw fit to make a change????
SpongeBeach

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1533 Aug 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When will you use a reputable source? That is a site set up to give liberals talking point to fight the questions raised because Obama won't release his recorrds.
I don't think your sources are reputable...you just repeat Foxy Newsy stuff....
SpongeBeach

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1534 Aug 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When will you use a reputable source? That is a site set up to give liberals talking point to fight the questions raised because Obama won't release his recorrds.
It's come to an impasse...

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
March 29, 2012

A request for original documents by a group investigating the eligibility of president Obama has been turned down by The Selective Service System in a move that is sure to court more controversy.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, leader of the probe into the authenticity of the now notorious Obama birth certificate, announced earlier this month that he had cause to believe that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was also a forgery.

Arpaio asked for a response from the federal agency within 30 days on whether or not it will provide a hard copy of the original document.

The Selective Service System has now replied to the request with a three-sentence letter from the office of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” the letter concluded.

.....that "if you have any credible evidence"...and you obviously don't...it's just another conspiracy theory until you come up with evidence...

as in: A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment...

How did this rumor start???

SpongeBeach

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1536 Aug 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Private doctors can not give a military defirment. It has to be approved by the Defense Department. Oh my, another lie.
That infowars.com
Are you a fan of Alex Jones (who hates Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck)??? What do you think of him?

Interesting profile...

rollingstone.com/politics/news/talk-radios-al...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chimney1 216,776
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 23 min Brian_G 14,773
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 231,096
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 53 min DR X 206
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min Susanm 312,738
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 8
News Inauguration to draw those ready to celebrate, ... 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 24
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 404,050
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 2,246
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMP WINNERS 253,360
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr Haereldes 286
More from around the web