Does the Mainstream Media Promote int...

Does the Mainstream Media Promote interracial relationships?

Posted in the US News Forum

“Hello”

Since: Nov 09

Virginia

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Is it just me or does it seem that every commercial these days has a little White girl with a little black boy,in some form or fashion!It seems more the norm then not that these depictions are deliberate in an attempt to homogenize the American people.You'll also note that it is never a white boy with a black girl.I believe this is a deliberate attempt by the liberal media to familiarize white childeren (girls) to dating black men as the norm rather then the exception.This continual exposure is deliberate and an insult to Americans of European decent!
Robert

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Holly wood promotes homosexuality and interracial relationships.
Every TV commercial I have seen lately has a white, hispanic, black, or asian included in every one.
In an article I've read, 2 white American's were married and the first born was black due to their parents interracial mixing.
This country will be nothing but cross breeds in the next 2 generations.

“Hello”

Since: Nov 09

Virginia

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Robert wrote:
Holly wood promotes homosexuality and interracial relationships.
Every TV commercial I have seen lately has a white, hispanic, black, or asian included in every one.
In an article I've read, 2 white American's were married and the first born was black due to their parents interracial mixing.
This country will be nothing but cross breeds in the next 2 generations.
I agree it is definitely almost given in commercials that black males are cast with white females deliberately as if neither race is any good by themselves and must merge!It's as if they are so consumed by political correctness to but two blacks or two Whites together would not be believed!I'm sick of it!It's a slap in the face to both ethnicity's!
mark

Port Orange, FL

#4 May 26, 2012
Interracial relationships between white women and black men is GENOCIDE to the white race. Not sure who's behind all this race mixing, brainwashing propaganda but blacks want white people extinct, and white women are so damn dumb they don't even realize there wiping out their own genes, it's sick and needs to be stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Ave purisima 7,723
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min blacklivesmatter 1,418,740
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 11 min Frankie Rizzo 62
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Uncle Tab 239,440
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 22 min VN Vet 38
News On illegal immigration, Trump supporters have v... 30 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6
News Parton on 2016ers: 'I think they're both nuts' 32 min Eleanor 4
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 1 hr gwww 44
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 393,270
More from around the web