IMPLICATIONS 'OBVIOUS'Tea Party hopeful faces Dem insider in Va. race

Nov 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

FILE: Oct. 24, 2013: Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, left, shakes hands with Republican challenger Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli at a debate at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Va.

Comments
81 - 100 of 118 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2013

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#90 Nov 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, you don't post factual information- hence, you trying to welch out of this bet.
Is Alexander Hamilton dead?
It seems that even you can agree to this fact, Davy.
Yet EVERYONE that has read the FACTUAL INFORMATION that I posted seems to disagree with you. WHY IS THAT, troll?

Your fallacious attempts at deflection aren't working, troll. Nor will they ever work. It's a matter of public record. And nothing will change that fact. You're caught in yet another of your repeated lies. All you are doing now, is looking even more foolish than previously. As well as tragically pathetic.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#91 Nov 10, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fallacious attempts
Listen, sourgum, it's up for you to prove slander, not for me to disprove. But since you were not happy with the obvious- that slander is SPOKEN, not written... I have been patiently waiting for you to tell us which state allows for compensation on "slander " on someone who is dead. Since we've already proved that Alexander Hamilton is dead.

Location hidden

#92 Nov 10, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<And nothing will change that fact.
That Alexander Hamilton is indeed dead? If he is dead... you have a problem proving slander. Putting aside I already proved you wrong already. I will give you three hours to expand on your theory on how one can slander someone who has been dead for two hundred years.

Location hidden

#93 Nov 10, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet EVERYONE that has read the FACTUAL INFORMATION that I posted
The sun will rise tomorrow in the East.

That is a fact.

The fact that the sun will rise in the east does not prove that I slandered Alexander Hamilton by suggesting he was a homosexual based on the love letters he wrote to his butt buddy.

You made the bet, Sodomite.

You can't prove it because it isn't slander, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

No one- not one single person- expects you to honor your bet, you are a worthless whiny b* mooching on SSI.

Alexander Hamilton was a homosexual. He like getting in his rear.

You may think that you have much in common but liking it put in the rear is about the only thing- Hamilton would honor his bet.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#94 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, sourgum, it's up for you to prove slander, not for me to disprove. But since you were not happy with the obvious- that slander is SPOKEN, not written... I have been patiently waiting for you to tell us which state allows for compensation on "slander " on someone who is dead. Since we've already proved that Alexander Hamilton is dead.
"Instances of the licentious and outrageous behavior of the military conservators of the peace still multiply upon us, some of which are of such nature, and have been carried to such lengths, as must serve fully to evince that a late vote of this town, calling upon its inhabitants to provide themselves with arms for their defense, was a measure as prudent as it was legal: such violences are always to be apprehended from military troops, when quartered in the body of a populous city; but more especially so, when they are led to believe that they are become necessary to awe a spirit of rebellion, injuriously said to be existing therein. It is a natural right which the people have reserved to themselves, confirmed by the Bill of Rights, to keep arms for their own defence; and as Mr. Blackstone observes, it is to be made use of when the sanctions of society and law are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression."-- Boston, March 17, in New York Journal, Supplement, April 13,1796 at 1, Col.3, quoted in Stephen Halbrook, A Right to Bear Arms: State and Federal Bills of Rights and Constitutional Guarantees".

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#95 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That Alexander Hamilton is indeed dead? If he is dead... you have a problem proving slander. Putting aside I already proved you wrong already. I will give you three hours to expand on your theory on how one can slander someone who has been dead for two hundred years.
“If the guarantees of the Constitution can be broken provisionally to serve a temporary purpose, and in a part only of the country, we can destroy them everywhere and for all time. Arbitrary measures often change, but they generally change for the worse. It is the curse of despotism that it has no halting place. The intermitted exercise of its power brings no sense of security to its subjects, for they can never know what more they will be called to endure when its red right hand is armed to plague them again. Nor is it possible to conjecture how or where power, unrestrained by law, may seek its next victims. The States that are still free may be enslaved at any moment; for if the Constitution does not protect all, it protects none.....This, to the minds of some persons, is so important that a violation of the Constitution is justified as a means of bringing it about. The morality is always false which excuses a wrong because it proposes to accomplish a desirable end. We are not permitted to do evil that good may come. But in this case the end itself is evil. as well as the means.”--President Andrew Johnson, Message to the U.S. Senate, Washington, December 3, 1867.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#96 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun will rise tomorrow in the East.
That is a fact.
The fact that the sun will rise in the east does not prove that I slandered Alexander Hamilton by suggesting he was a homosexual based on the love letters he wrote to his butt buddy.
You made the bet, Sodomite.
You can't prove it because it isn't slander, no matter how hard you stomp your feet.
No one- not one single person- expects you to honor your bet, you are a worthless whiny b* mooching on SSI.
Alexander Hamilton was a homosexual. He like getting in his rear.
You may think that you have much in common but liking it put in the rear is about the only thing- Hamilton would honor his bet.
"What are the inalienable and inherent rights that belong to the individual? The first and nearest one is what? The right of enjoying and defending his life. Whether he be saint or sinner, Protestant or Catholic, or what not, the first inalienable right he has, and ought to be protected in, is that of enjoying and defending his life. The next in importance is the right of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of his conscience. The third, the right of seeking and pursuing his safety and happiness. The fourth, the right of communicating his thought and his opinions. Fifth, the right to acquire and protect property. Sixth, the right to meet and consult with his fellows as to what will promote the common welfare. Seventh--and while enjoying all these rights, these six that I have just mentioned, he has the right to bear arms in defense of himself, his family and his state, and no man can take it away. There are seven inalienable and inherent rights of the individual man."--Mr. C.T. Allen, Oct. 9, 1890.[Official Report of the Proceedings and Debates in the Convention, Kentucky]

Location hidden

#97 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"Instances
Why are you still posting, WELCHER?

Location hidden

#98 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"What
The Q is David stands for Queer, dear.

Is spamming your only life, Davy?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#99 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still posting, WELCHER?
"The "arms" here meant are those of a soldier ... The citizen has at all times the right to keep arms of modern warfare, if without danger to others, and for purposes of training and efficiency in their use, but not such weapons as are only intended to be the instruments of private feuds or vengeance."-- Henry Campbell Black, Handbook of American Constitutional Law, 1895.(Mr. Black was the founder of Black's Law Dictionary, the definitive legal dictionary first published in 1891. And used extensively by judges and justices, including the U.S. Supreme Court).

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#100 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Q is David stands for Queer, dear.
Is spamming your only life, Davy?
"The right of the people to carry arms, is little less than identic with their freedom. Without arms, they cannot vindicate their freedom. Without the right to possess, and wear them, they will very soon be without the spirit to use them, even in defence of their liberty. I feel no apprehension for the liberty of my country from that source. I fear nothing from the carrying of Bowie knives—brave men do not fear them, and cowards seldom use them. It is wrong to reason against the use of any good thing, from its occasional, or even frequent misuse. While our institutions are pure, and especially our Courts of Justice, we have nothing to fear; they will vindicate the just use, and punish the misuse of Bowie-knives or any other arms, which our free citizens may choose to wear."--Hon: Judge Rowan, TRIAL OF JUDGE WILKINSON, DR. WILKINSON AND MR. MURDAUGH, IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF MERCER COUNTY, KY. Monday, March 4th, 1839.

Location hidden

#101 Nov 11, 2013
And no one is shocked that GayDavy WELCHES on his pledge.

Location hidden

#102 Nov 11, 2013
Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it.
I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam
spam and spam!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#103 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it.
I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam
spam and spam!
MILLER: Gun ownership up, crime down
FBI violent-crime rates show safer nation with more gun owners

...“This is not a one-year anomaly, but a steady decline in the FBI’s violent-crime rates,” said Andrew Arulanandam, spokesman for the National Rifle Association.“It would be disingenuous for anyone to not credit increased self-defense laws to account for this decline.”
Mr. Arulanandam pointed out that only a handful of states had concealed-carry programs 25 years ago, when the violent-crime rate peaked. Today, 41 states either allow carrying without a permit or have “shall issue” laws that make it easy for just about any noncriminal to get a permit. Illinois and Washington, D.C., are the only places that refuse to recognize the right to bear arms. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence did not respond to requests for comment.
If the gun grabbers were right, we’d be in the middle of a crime wave, considering how many guns are on the streets.“Firearms sales have increased substantially since right after the 2008 election,” said Bill Brassard, spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), which represents the $4 billion firearms and ammunition industry.“There was a leveling off in 2010, but now we’re seeing a surge again.”
The FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) serves as one of the best indicators of gun sales because it counts each time someone buys a gun. Checks hit an all-time high of 16.5 million last year. In the first five months of this year, the numbers have gone up 10 percent over the same period last year as Americans rush to the gun store in case President Obama decides to exercise “more flexibility” in restricting guns in a second term....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#104 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
And no one is shocked that GayDavy WELCHES on his pledge.
Gun Ownership Rises to All-Time High, Violent Crime Falls to 35-Year Low
http://archive.lewrockwell.com/rep/gun-owners...
PrinceofDarkness

Los Angeles, CA

#105 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
MILLER: Gun ownership up, crime down
FBI violent-crime rates show safer nation with more gun owners
...“This is not a one-year anomaly, but a steady decline in the FBI’s violent-crime rates,” said Andrew Arulanandam, spokesman for the National Rifle Association.“It would be disingenuous for anyone to not credit increased self-defense laws to account for this decline.”
Mr. Arulanandam pointed out that only a handful of states had concealed-carry programs 25 years ago, when the violent-crime rate peaked. Today, 41 states either allow carrying without a permit or have “shall issue” laws that make it easy for just about any noncriminal to get a permit. Illinois and Washington, D.C., are the only places that refuse to recognize the right to bear arms. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence did not respond to requests for comment.
If the gun grabbers were right, we’d be in the middle of a crime wave, considering how many guns are on the streets.“Firearms sales have increased substantially since right after the 2008 election,” said Bill Brassard, spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), which represents the $4 billion firearms and ammunition industry.“There was a leveling off in 2010, but now we’re seeing a surge again.”
The FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) serves as one of the best indicators of gun sales because it counts each time someone buys a gun. Checks hit an all-time high of 16.5 million last year. In the first five months of this year, the numbers have gone up 10 percent over the same period last year as Americans rush to the gun store in case President Obama decides to exercise “more flexibility” in restricting guns in a second term....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/...
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#106 Nov 11, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
October 26, 2013

Gun Homicide Rates per 100,000 people

1. New Orleans (62.1)
2. Detroit (35.9)
3. Baltimore (29.7)
4. Newark (25.4)
5. Miami (23.7)
6. Washington D.C.(19)
7. Atlanta (17.2)
8. Cleveland (17.4)
9. Buffalo (16.5)
10. Houston (12.9)
11. Chicago (11.6)
12. Phoenix (10.6)
13. Los Angeles (9.2)[Add incorporated cities and it goes UP]
14. Boston (6.2)
15. New York City (4)
http://www.policymic.com/articles/70199/some-...

Of particular interest, is that the VAST MAJORITY of those cities are demonrat strongholds. And well over a third have the most stringent 'gun control' laws in the nation.

Location hidden

#107 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
October 26, 2013
Gun Homicide Rates per 100,000 people
1 Alaska: 20
2 Louisiana: 19.5
3 Wyoming: 18.8
4 Arizona: 18
5 Nevada: 17.3
5 Mississippi: 17.3
7 New Mexico: 16.6
8 Arkansas: 16.3
9 Alabama: 16.2
10 Tennessee: 15.4

Location hidden

#108 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Of particular interest, is that the VAST MAJORITY of those cities are demonrat strongholds.
Of particular interest is the VAST MAJORITY of those states are republicunt strongholds.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#109 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Alaska: 20
2 Louisiana: 19.5
3 Wyoming: 18.8
4 Arizona: 18
5 Nevada: 17.3
5 Mississippi: 17.3
7 New Mexico: 16.6
8 Arkansas: 16.3
9 Alabama: 16.2
10 Tennessee: 15.4
XXXIVth CONGRESS.
FIRST SESSION.

SENATE....Washington, June 30, 1856.
  The bill authorizing the issue of an additional number of arms for the use of California passed.
  Mr. DOUGLAS, from the Committee on Territories, to which was referred the various bills relative to affairs in Kansas made a voluminous report on the subject. It contains an elaborate argument in favor of the new bill accompanying the report, which provides for the apppointment of five Commissioners, to be selected [by the President] from different sections of the Union, to represent fairly all political portions [parties?] They shall take a census of all the voters in the Territory, and make a fair apportionment of Delegates, to be elected by each county, to form a Constitution and institute a state of government. When the apportionment shall be made the Commisioners are to remain in session every day except Sunday at the place most convenient for the inhabitants of said territory, to hear all complaints, examine witnesses and correct all errors in said list of voters which list shall be previously printed and generally circulated through the Territory, and posted in at least three of the most public places of each election district; and so soon as all the errors have been thus corrected in said lists, the Commissions are requested to cause a corrected list of the legal voters to be printed and copies furnished to each Judge of election, to be put up at the places of voting, and circulated in every county in the Territory before the day of election--no person to be allowed to vote whose name does not appear on the list as a legal voter; the election for Delegates to take place on the day of the Presidential election, and the Convention to assemble on the first Monday in December to decide first, whether it be expedient for Kansas to come into the Union at that time, and if so decided to proceed to form a constitution and State Government which shall be of republican form, Kansas then to be admitted under such constitution on an equal footing with the original States. The bill provides further that no law shall be enforced in the Territory infringing the liberty of speech or of the press, or the right of the people to bear arm[s], &c. It also provides punishment for illegal voting or fraud and violence at elections....

- New-York Daily Tribune, New-York, Thursday, July 1, 1856. Vol. XVI.......No. 4743. Pg. 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Coffee Party 256,649
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min PDUPONT 1,100,993
Immigrants fill aging void 6 min Cricket 23 26
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min TurkanaBoy 115,304
Obamas attend wedding of their longtime chef 13 min squeezers 7
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 17 min guess who 225
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 26 min Ethan Allen 121
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 43 min hal 2,067
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,467
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 2 hr Concern Citizen 1,584
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••