Woman deported to Mexico after Tucson...

Woman deported to Mexico after Tucson casino win

There are 447 comments on the Tucson Post story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Woman deported to Mexico after Tucson casino win. In it, Tucson Post reports that:

A Mexican woman was deported last month because of her illegal immigration status after she and her daughter won a $1,200 jackpot at a Tucson casino.Officials at the Casino del Sol Resort say they called Pasqua Yaqui police because it appeared that Mirna Valenzuela's identification was potentially fraudulent.Valenzuela's identification checked out ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tucson Post.

juan

Indianapolis, IN

#213 Jan 17, 2013
no one cares10 wrote:
<quoted text>
One question Juan what's a POTUS??
President Of The United States = POTUS

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#214 Jan 18, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still chasing your tail, you liar dog?
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??

Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??

When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#215 Jan 18, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Now you're threatening everyone on topix? and you claimed in another post that you're a retired BP? you're the one who needs surveillance and your computer needs to be confiscated by the FBI.
Yes the she male threatens everyone but as soon as you stand up to her she runs away like a little girl.........

Just ask her why she is too scared to keep her word and come punch me in the face????
Austinite

Austin, TX

#216 Jan 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who wrote the Bible? The Church teaches that men wrote the Bible and you accept that. Religion has control over the way you believe, has control over you now, so when you die, you will be judged by that faith you have, in this life, by God, and probably be judged to he!! with the devil. You will try to argue that you didn't follow any religion and were an atheist or agnostic, but you will still have to go to he!! as an evil doer. How else would you expect God Almighty to behave?
The Bible was edited together by a bunch of men of the church from writings of male apostles. They picked and chose what they wanted to include into the book out of thousands of writings.
It is a good guide book of some morals but nothing more, makes no sense in any form really. How is it that people are decended from Adam and Eve, they only had three sons, no daughters. Cain killed Abel and later on they had their third and son, Seth. If they had daughters they were not mentioned but in any event in order to procreate more people there would have to be incest of the surviving sons with their mother. Of course one could argue that in the land of Gog where Cain was banished he may have hooked up with beasts, or aliens came along, and so forth.
Nothing original in the Bible, is all take from older religions.
Religion is just like government, give us your money and do what we say or go to hell or jail.
Take your pick.
Tick Tock goes the clock.
juan

United States

#218 Jan 18, 2013
Austinite wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was edited together by a bunch of men of the church from writings of male apostles. They picked and chose what they wanted to include into the book out of thousands of writings.
It is a good guide book of some morals but nothing more, makes no sense in any form really. How is it that people are decended from Adam and Eve, they only had three sons, no daughters. Cain killed Abel and later on they had their third and son, Seth. If they had daughters they were not mentioned but in any event in order to procreate more people there would have to be incest of the surviving sons with their mother. Of course one could argue that in the land of Gog where Cain was banished he may have hooked up with beasts, or aliens came along, and so forth.
Nothing original in the Bible, is all take from older religions.
Religion is just like government, give us your money and do what we say or go to hell or jail.
Take your pick.
Tick Tock goes the clock.
Religion doesn't say anything about being deported, does it?, no. Shayla is a cheerful giver and she should be allowed in the front of the line for citizenship to the U.S. for her baptism by desire and by fire and for the sake of her U.S. anchor children. Agree?, of course you do. It's just the right thing to do in this case. Viva Shayla!
Austinite

Austin, TX

#219 Jan 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion doesn't say anything about being deported, does it?, no. Shayla is a cheerful giver and she should be allowed in the front of the line for citizenship to the U.S. for her baptism by desire and by fire and for the sake of her U.S. anchor children. Agree?, of course you do. It's just the right thing to do in this case. Viva Shayla!
Your post had nothing to do about deportation.
All illegal aliens are criminals by their very presence in this country, illegally. They deserve only arrest and deportation.
A shoplifter, mugger, or child molestor may be a hard working person at a job and maybe considered by some to be a very nice person overall but still a criminal and deserving of punishment for their crime.
Tick tock.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#220 Jan 18, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>because he's a bipolar coward,lmao
Yes she proved that when she canceled her trip to come down and shut me up........LOL
juan

United States

#221 Jan 18, 2013
Austinite wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post had nothing to do about deportation.
All illegal aliens are criminals by their very presence in this country, illegally. They deserve only arrest and deportation.
A shoplifter, mugger, or child molestor may be a hard working person at a job and maybe considered by some to be a very nice person overall but still a criminal and deserving of punishment for their crime.
Tick tock.
In this country, the U.S., we have courts of law that determine whether someone is a criminal. Until then, they all are considered innocent until proven guilty (each and every one). There could be many reasons that someone would be present in the U.S. from Mexico and unless it is proven, they are not criminals, but innocent immigrants that the system just refuses to deal with because the governments of the states don't want to hire anyone to work, but just want to privatize government jobs to foreign companys and line their pockets (taxes still high) and run for office for power. These are the real criminals and the innocent, like Shayla and her babies, suffer.
Frito Bandito

United States

#222 Jan 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
You're a fraud and a liar. You don't live in Mexico. You're here and I have proof.
Frito Bandito

United States

#223 Jan 18, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>because he's a bipolar coward,lmao
How does his crotch smell?
Frito Bandito

United States

#224 Jan 18, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>are you going to threaten "ima" to?I guess she's going to have to wait till December because you're coming to see me in mid June right?lmao
That means in June I'll drop you and then in December I'll then drop her, right? Moron....
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#225 Jan 18, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mexican Indians sure love Jesus before that it was the Sungod, BTW, the bible was written by man. Thank the Spaniards for giving you a language and their religion. Religion have no more control over where you go after death than i go if people go anywhere.
Who put religion in charge of the afterlife anyway? Themselves.
Do you celebrate Kwanzaa and speak African American Vernacular English? I would figure that Blacks like you would be proud of their culture.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#226 Jan 18, 2013
Austinite wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post had nothing to do about deportation.
All illegal aliens are criminals by their very presence in this country, illegally. They deserve only arrest and deportation.
A shoplifter, mugger, or child molestor may be a hard working person at a job and maybe considered by some to be a very nice person overall but still a criminal and deserving of punishment for their crime.
Tick tock.
Punishment for unlawful entry is not always deportation.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#227 Jan 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who wrote the Bible? The Church teaches that men wrote the Bible and you accept that. Religion has control over the way you believe, has control over you now, so when you die, you will be judged by that faith you have, in this life, by God, and probably be judged to he!! with the devil. You will try to argue that you didn't follow any religion and were an atheist or agnostic, but you will still have to go to he!! as an evil doer. How else would you expect God Almighty to behave?
The church thinks if they hold their hand over your crotch they can control you.

Which god would that be? There are many gods. It all depends on where you grew up. Mexicans use to sacrifice their neighbors to the Sungod until the Spaniards gave them religion/language.

How does a invading army kick your ass in your country and make you speak their language and give up your religion? They can do it when you are sheep.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#228 Jan 18, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Punishment for unlawful entry is not always deportation.
Deportation is not a punishment, it merely removes a person who does not have a right to be here and returns them to the country of their birth.

"In 1996, Congress inserted several interlocking provisions into the law that require deportation when Executive Branch officials become aware of illegal aliens.

Congress enacted these provisions explicitly to force the executive branch to place into removal proceedings virtually every illegal alien encountered by federal immigration agents. The exceptions allowed by the 1996 act are very narrow, to be applied only in extraordinary circumstances (such as aliens seeking political asylum)."

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articles/2012/0...

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#229 Jan 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country, the U.S., we have courts of law that determine whether someone is a criminal. Until then, they all are considered innocent until proven guilty (each and every one). There could be many reasons that someone would be present in the U.S. from Mexico and unless it is proven, they are not criminals, but innocent immigrants that the system just refuses to deal with because the governments of the states don't want to hire anyone to work, but just want to privatize government jobs to foreign companys and line their pockets (taxes still high) and run for office for power. These are the real criminals and the innocent, like Shayla and her babies, suffer.
If you don't have a passport/visa then you are in the country illegally. This is only the tip. You have to break the law to live and everything after that just snowballs.
ima

El Paso, TX

#230 Jan 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country, the U.S., we have courts of law that determine whether someone is a criminal. Until then, they all are considered innocent until proven guilty (each and every one). There could be many reasons that someone would be present in the U.S. from Mexico and unless it is proven, they are not criminals, but innocent immigrants that the system just refuses to deal with because the governments of the states don't want to hire anyone to work, but just want to privatize government jobs to foreign companys and line their pockets (taxes still high) and run for office for power. These are the real criminals and the innocent, like Shayla and her babies, suffer.
If they suffer it's shayla's doing.....don't give us this innocent crap, they come with the intention of defrauding my country's system, thinking nothing of stealing another's identity to TO STEAL THEIR SHARE OF THE AMERICAN PIE.....IN ORDER TO LIVE THEIR AMERICAN DREAM!
Frito Bandito

United States

#231 Jan 18, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Deportation is not a punishment, it merely removes a person who does not have a right to be here and returns them to the country of their birth.
"In 1996, Congress inserted several interlocking provisions into the law that require deportation when Executive Branch officials become aware of illegal aliens.
Congress enacted these provisions explicitly to force the executive branch to place into removal proceedings virtually every illegal alien encountered by federal immigration agents. The exceptions allowed by the 1996 act are very narrow, to be applied only in extraordinary circumstances (such as aliens seeking political asylum)."
http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articles/2012/0...
Hate to bust your bubble, but internment at a detention facility can be between two weeks to over a month in many cases pending a deportation hearing. That's the practical application they never discuss. Therefore, it can be punishment in so many ways.

I'm sure a water boarding or shock to the groin would probably be more to your liking. Sorry, but this is the US, if you haven't heard.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#232 Jan 19, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fraud and a liar. You don't live in Mexico. You're here and I have proof.
Just like you claimed you bought a ticket to come down and shut me up?

Or is it like your claim that the border patrol was at my house to arrest me??

Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#233 Jan 19, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>How does his crotch smell?
..........

Scary talk from the girly boy..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 37,511
News Female candidate quits Kansas race over 2005 ha... 3 min See The Light 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,659,212
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 5 min Katrina 205
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Insults Are Easier 47,192
News 6 things to watch in the Alabama Senate electio... 7 min Susan 25
News Trump slams FBI chiefs while vowing he's - more... 9 min Chilli J 29
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 40 min Red Crosse 204
News Kentucky reeling from sexual assault, harassmen... 43 min Retribution 13
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 52 min See The Light 73
More from around the web