Media fight on the right over GOP

Media fight on the right over GOP

There are 68 comments on the Politico story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Media fight on the right over GOP. In it, Politico reports that:

Months before the election, the conservative radio host made a prediction: "If Obama wins, the Republican Party is going to try to maneuver things so conservatives get blamed." On the night of Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
One of the more pertinent sentences in this article:

“For too many swing voters, conservatism has come to mean crazy statements, intolerence and loony candidates — and too often, the elected leadership is afraid of a talk radio industry where the hosts define who is and is not a conservative,” said Schmidt.

If people like Hannity, Trump, Hannity, those strange fux women, Akin, Mourdock, ROmney, Limbaugh, Boehner Palin, Bachman, Gingrich are the so called "leaders" and speaking heads of the repblicannot party, the gophers will go the way of the dodo.

Come on guys, find some bobbleheads that do more than bobble in your small white non-inclusive tent of byegone years..

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 11, 2012
I think Benghazi will do wonders for the GOP. However, it won't bring Chris Stevens and those Navy Seals back. That's why they are changing Veteran's Day to "STAND DOWN DAY" in honor of Obama, our Irish-Kenyan liar in chief.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
One of the more pertinent sentences in this article:
“For too many swing voters, conservatism has come to mean crazy statements, intolerence and loony candidates — and too often, the elected leadership is afraid of a talk radio industry where the hosts define who is and is not a conservative,” said Schmidt.
If people like Hannity, Trump, Hannity, those strange fux women, Akin, Mourdock, ROmney, Limbaugh, Boehner Palin, Bachman, Gingrich are the so called "leaders" and speaking heads of the repblicannot party, the gophers will go the way of the dodo.
Come on guys, find some bobbleheads that do more than bobble in your small white non-inclusive tent of byegone years..
If no one is building wealth, no one will have it. The liberal way will be everyone poor, EXCEPT THEIR ELITIST HANDLERS AT THE TOP, EXACTLY AS THE POLITIBORO WAS IN RUSSIA. ENJOY.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Ingraham:'And I've said this time and again. If you can't beat Barack Obama with this record, then shut down the party. Shut it down.'

The wrecking ball hit con-nie Tuesday night.

Obama 332

rugby 206

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> If no one is building wealth, no one will have it. The liberal way will be everyone poor, EXCEPT THEIR ELITIST HANDLERS AT THE TOP, EXACTLY AS THE POLITIBORO WAS IN RUSSIA. ENJOY.
BS. The 1% hoarded the wealth and shipped it overseas into their offshore accounts.

Wealth is created on the backs of the working middle class. Their consumption of goods and services move the economy along. 100 middle class workings buying $100 workboots moves the economy further than a rich CEO buying a pair of $1,000 Italian loafers.

How little YOU know about business and how wealth is created if THAT was the scope of your knowledge base. Demand creates jobs NOT tax cuts. And rich CEOS who hoard their wealth from the tax cuts and fire people instead of hiring people do NOT create the demand needed.

I am fine with the government taxing them so that the government can spend on business to create the demand needed to move the economy. In turn businesses will hire people instead of turning away the demand.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
LOL. It's funny that these right-wing nutters think they know ANYTHING after getting ObamaCare and Romney wrong and other things wrong so many times. LOL.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#7 Nov 11, 2012
9-10-12:

"Rush Limbaugh predicted that if President Barack Obama wins re-election, it will mean an end to the Republican Party."

Let's hope he gets one right.

hahahahahahahahaha

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#8 Nov 11, 2012
This just keeps getting better as the implosion of the GOP has finally come full circle… and it is in part due to our successful version of ‘Operation Chaos’ where we pick flip flopping Mormon Mitt Romney as the nominee for the tea-bagging Evangelical right. I said at the time that our plan succeeded in getting Romney nominated that there was no way that the evangelicals would come out and vote for the guy who they say is a member of a cult.

Nevertheless, it is going to be pure entertainment to watch the tea-baggers and the republican establishment fight over the scrapes and debris that we left behind on the political battlefield when we destroy the right as we won a second term for President Obama in another LANDSLIDE giving him the mandate needed to do whatever he wants.

I will predict right now that Rush Limbaugh will no longer be on the air by the end of Obama’s 2nd term and fox news will be on the verge of going off the air for good as Bill O’Reilly will be begging to go to a real news organization - like MSNBC or CNN.
hehehe

Riverside, CA

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
This just keeps getting better as the implosion of the GOP has finally come full circle… and it is in part due to our successful version of ‘Operation Chaos’ where we pick flip flopping Mormon Mitt Romney as the nominee for the tea-bagging Evangelical right. I said at the time that our plan succeeded in getting Romney nominated that there was no way that the evangelicals would come out and vote for the guy who they say is a member of a cult.
Nevertheless, it is going to be pure entertainment to watch the tea-baggers and the republican establishment fight over the scrapes and debris that we left behind on the political battlefield when we destroy the right as we won a second term for President Obama in another LANDSLIDE giving him the mandate needed to do whatever he wants.
I will predict right now that Rush Limbaugh will no longer be on the air by the end of Obama’s 2nd term and fox news will be on the verge of going off the air for good as Bill O’Reilly will be begging to go to a real news organization - like MSNBC or CNN.
Agent Orange victim.XD..........

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
I think Benghazi will do wonders for the GOP. However, it won't bring Chris Stevens and those Navy Seals back. That's why they are changing Veteran's Day to "STAND DOWN DAY" in honor of Obama, our Irish-Kenyan liar in chief.
first of all STOP LISTENING TO FAUX NEWS, that's why you appear to be stupid. Nobody in mainstream media is reporting that lie, so it keeps you in a bubble of stupid. And you not realizing that, keep repeating it, as if its well known but its only known to Faux News zombies. I would have like to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me b/c you're stuck on stupid. If what you don't know can't hurt you, you’re practically invulnerable. And If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely more stupid.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Looks like another buttsore Republican is running is mouth.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Stuipd Citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all STOP LISTENING TO FAUX NEWS, that's why you appear to be stupid. Nobody in mainstream media is reporting that lie, so it keeps you in a bubble of stupid. And you not realizing that, keep repeating it, as if its well known but its only known to Faux News zombies. I would have like to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me b/c you're stuck on stupid. If what you don't know can't hurt you, you’re practically invulnerable. And If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely more stupid.
It's OK, Benzghazi is the new 'birth certificate' issue. Let them be fools.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
23,854 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

Taking away our vote is taking away the voice of the people. It means we are no longer ruled by consent of the people, but without consent. This is unacceptable and cannot be allowed to stand. Demand a recount!

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Stuipd Citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux News... the channel for stoooopid people!!

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 11, 2012
milkfarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The really sad truth is your all sheep the fox and the NBC crowds
Do your own thing without the sorry justification. But leave the rest of good people out of it. I wished your kind would have enough guts and fortitude to do that. I don't have to further explain myself with any more facts or chronological events. The real truth takes over after that.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>It's OK, Benzghazi is the new 'birth certificate' issue. Let them be fools.
I was thinking the same thing. As they say, great minds think alike!!!

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I too look forward to the Republicans whimpering crying as Obama shits all over them!!!
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Taking away our vote is taking away the voice of the people. It means we are no longer ruled by consent of the people, but without consent. This is unacceptable and cannot be allowed to stand. Demand a recount!
First things first: Birth certificates and teleprompters!
Your Ex

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
1/8 of a man
With
1/8 of a brain.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Romneybots lost...... and lost hard.

LMFAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 5 min kuda 36
News Social Security disability fund projected to ru... 5 min WE PORK HICKS 90
News Untested rape kits to be released to police 9 min they did what 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 336,681
News LAPD officer arrested at Mexican border crossin... 16 min Zibberwhack 14
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Paul Porter1 171,797
News Chicago poised to require breast-feeding rooms ... 26 min The Booby Hatch 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Crow__ 190,175
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 1 hr Dead Moses 651
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 3 hr feces for jesus 73
More from around the web