Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell'

Aug 22, 2011 Full story: NewsBusters.org 3,823

Yesterday, at a high school gym in Inglewwood, California, at what was billed as a "Kitchen Table Summit," as seen in a video currently showing at both MRC-TV and Breitbart , Congresswoman Maxine Waters said, "As far as I'm concerned, the Tea Party can go straight to hell." The crowd, reportedly "more than 2,000 people," cheered her statement.

Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Chicago, IL

#4016 Feb 16, 2012
my buddy's sister makes $69 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $7702 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more... http://nipp.me/1ctu

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4019 Feb 16, 2012
obama hussein doofus wrote:
<quoted text>
but soo much better than obama hussein sissy
you know it savant sissy, boy
Actually, Obama is intelligent--even intellectual--and civilized. One would like to see him with a stiffer backbone with facing the Right, but that's another matter.
The Republican candidates mainly seem like overgrown twelve year olds--and reactionaries who want to turn back the clock.

Baltimore, Md.

#4020 Feb 16, 2012
oh Rea11y __ wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna see a REAL clown show?
Attend an "Occupy" rally.
How the fk does raping and robbing each other while camped out on corportae property "protest" capitalism?
I've been to several Occupy gathering. And the Occupy demonstrators do not rape and rob each other. Rather, they protest the corporate reactionaries who are raping and robbing America and the world.

Baltimore, Md.

#4021 Feb 16, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The French flag is a white sheet.
Actually, it is the tricouleur. Have you ever seen the French flag?

“Kenyan Constitution Cannibal”

Since: Jan 12

Witchdoctor Head Shrinker

#4022 Feb 16, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to several Occupy gathering. And the Occupy demonstrators do not rape and rob each other. Rather, they protest the corporate reactionaries who are raping and robbing America and the world.
BWAHAHAHA!

Google "occupy violence" ... 121,000,000 results.

ROFLMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#4023 Feb 17, 2012
Wartime VII wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHA!
ROFLMAO!
Obviously : Occupy violence by US troops in Iraq, Occupy violence by US troops in Afghanistan, Occupy violence by Zionist colonial Israeli troops in Palestine, Occupy violence of Chinese troops in Tibet and finally Occupy violence by local police officers in the USA as usual ... set a few others.

What was your point ?

a whiteboi
obama hussein doofus

Philadelphia, PA

#4024 Feb 17, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Obama is intelligent--even intellectual--and civilized. One would like to see him with a stiffer backbone with facing the Right, but that's another matter.
The Republican candidates mainly seem like overgrown twelve year olds--and reactionaries who want to turn back the clock.
obama is intelligent???

based on what? your knee-jerking sexual attraction to him? or his hidden grades?

he's a poster child for affirmative action, nothing more nothing less

this obama putz can't speak intelligently for 2 minutes with a teleprompter

the truth hurts doesn't it sissy

now run along and wipe your chin

Baltimore, Md.

#4025 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
obama is intelligent???
based on what? your knee-jerking sexual attraction to him? or his hidden grades?
You must be one of those right wing closet quees given those irrelvant homosexual imputations of yours.
Now I've read a number of Barack Obama's writing, and his high intelligence is evident there. He's very articulate, certainly more so than even the brightest of the nincompoops and campaigning in the Repubican primaries. He also graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law, and was President of the Harvard Law Review.
And Obama's education was gotten, like that of the idiot Geroge W Bush, by white privilege and a rich dad's money.
Obama actually had to WORK for it.
And Obama is intellectually superior to his right wing foes who dare to question his intelligence, and who can only answer his arguments with insultx.
More or less as I am intellectually superior to you, who can only answer my arguments with with insults.
Too bad Obama disn't adopt a firm, progressive stance from day one of his presidency instead attempting bipartisan compromise with those reactionary Republican anthropoids in Congress.

Baltimore, Md.

#4026 Feb 17, 2012
Wartime VII wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHA!
ROFLMAO!
The 88% Movement has been MAINLY nonviolent in character, with violence initiated by the police.
As they operate by means of direct democracy, that does open some space for nuts and police agents to infiltrate and start trouble.
Still, the OWW Movement has been peaceful and progressive.
I've observed the Movement for awhile, and have been to a number of its gathering. I've talked to the persons and reviewed their literature.
I think I know more about it than you, and even more than some people in the media.

Baltimore, Md.

#4027 Feb 17, 2012
55% Movement, not 88%.

Baltimore, Md.

#4028 Feb 17, 2012
Savant wrote:
55% Movement, not 88%.
Damn, that's 99%! I'm slipping badly! Maybe I should leave Topix alone for awhile--before I become as stupid as Racism Police and other rightwing nincompoops online.

Baltimore, Md.

#4029 Feb 17, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
that's correct and we can see already the degradation after 5 years of Sarkozy's rightist policy. We have a surge of unemployment and the working classes and middle classes are already struck.
At the same time Sarkozy, as a good valet of CorpEurope and Bushite, is distributing subsidies and tax cuts to the wealthiest. Now with Merkel, he wants to have us all like the Greeks, miserable, exposed to hunger and with the welfate state destroyed, the public utilities salvaged, the quality of life ruined.
Moreover he is now, with infamous s*d Guéant, spreading Far right hatred and xenophobia ; they are also close to Tel Aviv mad warmongers.
It's important to fight the Bushites everywhere.
a whiteboi
But knowing vous Francais, you'd probably raise an insurrection before you'd put up with it.
That's the reason why, as Michael Moore noted, while we Americans are afraid of our government, your government is afraid of YOU! I love it! Vive l'esprit revolutionaire de France!!

Baltimore, Md.

#4030 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
obama is intelligent???
Isn't it interesting that this person--who rightly calls himself "doufus"--questions Obama's intelligence but cannot write as well as Obama. Cannot write as well as my twelve year old nephew!
America is Not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#4031 Feb 17, 2012
Walters is a Radical with a agenda and most Democrats are against her
America is Not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#4032 Feb 17, 2012
Obama is the only President in history that uses a TelePrompter when giving a speech.
He tried it on time with out a prompter and messed up.
Obama has stated that we have 57 states in the US Remember that mistake.
This man should NOT be president of the US The worse since Carter!!
America is Not the Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#4033 Feb 17, 2012
Obama = Dictator
Obama = a new world order One world religion,One world Monetary system.
Do the research!!!!

Gas has went up to 4 dollars a gal when he took office it was 2.79
Food has went up 30%
Unemployment up
Obama handed Egypt and Libya over to
Radical Muslims and Sheia Law
Obama made money off of Sulyndra at the expense of the tax payers
Obama attacking Religion and 1st Amendment
Obama dictating the food we can eat
Obama wanted to raise taxes till Clinton stated he was wrong on National TV
Obama spent over 12 Million on personal vacations.More than any president in the past
Obama forced Obama care with out the vote of the people
Obama care in 2015 all Americans will have to have a National ID or chip to receive medical care and we will not have a choice to see a physician of out choice
Obama raised the national debt Now 15.8 Trillion.
Spend spend to total bankrupt this country for a take over.
Obama's personal income has tripled since he took office
Obama and Vera Baker affair

DO THE RESEARCH ON THIS IMPOSTOR
Enlightenment

Lenexa, KS

#4034 Feb 17, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
Walters is a Radical with a agenda and most Democrats are against her
She is a moron who agitates her base, and is looked upon by her peers with amusement.
Boycott Sanctuary Cities

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#4035 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
obama is intelligent???
""obama is intelligent???""

according to harry reid,
ovomit was elected because he was light skinned with no negro dialect

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#4036 Feb 17, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
France's crime rate is far lower than ours. Her quality of education is far superior. She has a health care system far superior to ours. And, like most Western European countries, you find nothing like the sprawling slums and mass incarceration of her own citizens as we have here.
Of course, if the FRENCH RIGHT controls France and imposes our Republican/Tea Party style politics and policies in the country, then France will degenerate.....and come to resemble our own beloved land of the free and home of the brave.
Attai is right. Bravo Mazine! Justice for the 99%!
France is one step away from almost inevitable bankruptcy. It's also well documented that civil unrest within the large and burgeoning Muslim population has made it a very dangerous place of near open anarchy. Unless, of course, you think flipping cars over in the street and burning businesses is insignificant.

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#4037 Feb 17, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
France is one step away from almost inevitable bankruptcy. It's also well documented that civil unrest within the large and burgeoning Muslim population has made it a very dangerous place of near open anarchy. Unless, of course, you think flipping cars over in the street and burning businesses is insignificant.
The financial crisis is nothing but the same as in the UK, less severe than In Italy, Spain and Portugal. Moreover the US budget is in even more dire situation, you remember last Summer ?

As for cars burning in streets, i guess there are less proportionally in France than in the USA.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 4 min Le Duped 24
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,115,484
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min harmonious 265,708
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 10 min barefoot2626 410
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Duped 155,497
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min anonymous 117,463
Experience the powers of white magic!no matter ... 19 min Cammy 1
MEGA LEEK - Kaley Cuoco Nude Cell Phone Pic And... 2 hr Paul 9

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE