Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked

Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked

There are 200 comments on the The Guardian story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Former VP tells Andrew Marr Show the internet provides a means to rekindle democracy and purge it of corporate influence Al Gore: 'I think a grassroots movement to demand that politics be opened up, and the role of money be diminished, is ... needed now.' Photograph: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic US democracy has been "hacked" by big business and needs to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#98 Feb 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, if it were George and Laura you people would demand to know why? When? Where? What? How. The point is, the corrupt American media sweeps things under the rug when it comes to liberals and yet have no problem embarressing Republicans, dragging them through the mud especially while theyre going thru tragic events in their lives such as a divorce.
Get it now, dummy??
The point is that you make vague, unprovable speculations about what might happen in order to smear the media your handlers have told you to hate.

IOW, you're a moron.

Buh-bye!:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#99 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal, idiot, I'm a goddamn leftist. I have no "caring" nor "understanding" about rightie trolls, spammers, and asshats.
I don't give a shit about what your boy Bush did either, nor who he or Condy got compared to, etc. etc.
Got that? Good. Now you can just GFY,'kay?:)
if you're not a liberal, then the pope aint catholic

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#100 Feb 5, 2013
Love these whiny righties who constantly insult, smear, lie about, and abuse Dems, libs, unions, the Left, etc. and then when you call them on it, turn right around and whine about how you're not being "caring" and "understanding" toward them like a "liberal" is supposed to be.

LOL!

What losers and pussies you all are...:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#101 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Love these whiny righties who constantly insult, smear, lie about, and abuse Dems, libs, unions, the Left, etc. and then when you call them on it, turn right around and whine about how you're not being "caring" and "understanding" toward them like a "liberal" is supposed to be.
LOL!
What losers and ------- you all are...:)
ole Harv can dish it out, but he just can't take it.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#102 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
LOL!
What losers and pussies you all are...:)
Take your meds, youre having a meltdown.
Independent

Grissom Afb, IN

#103 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal, idiot, I'm a goddamn leftist. I have no "caring" nor "understanding" about rightie trolls, spammers, and asshats.
I don't give a shit about what your boy Bush did either, nor who he or Condy got compared to, etc. etc.
Calm down you liberal fruit loop and don't use the Lords name in vain. Why do liberals like yourself preach tolerance and then In the next breath go off on a rampage like you just did, if I didn't know better I would think you didn't like me.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#105 Feb 5, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down you liberal fruit loop and don't use the Lords name in vain. Why do liberals like yourself preach tolerance and then In the next breath go off on a rampage like you just did, if I didn't know better I would think you didn't like me.
god damn it. You'll never see me preaching tolerance of frightwing birther nut teabaggers. Now there god damn it.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
a little early to be drunk harv, lighten up before you pass out again. Last time those two gay guys took advantage of you.

au contraire

Location hidden

#108 Feb 5, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>god damn it. You'll never see me preaching tolerance of frightwing birther nut teabaggers. Now there god damn it.
Seig Heil mein herr maggot farmer.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#109 Feb 5, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
ole Harv can dish it out, but he just can't take it.
Really? Well, you talk to "ole Harv" about that, Georgia. I'm sure he'll be glad of your expert advice...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#110 Feb 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, youre having a meltdown.
Thanks for proving my point. Tell it like it is, and watch the 'bagger scurry away under furniture like the cockroaches they are!

Heh

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#111 Feb 5, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down you liberal fruit loop and don't use the Lords name in vain. Why do liberals like yourself preach tolerance and then In the next breath go off on a rampage like you just did, if I didn't know better I would think you didn't like me.
Goddamn it, you still don't get it, do you? I'm not a goddamn liberal and I don't preach any goddamn tolerance of your kind! Is that clearer, Bible-thumper?

LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#112 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>a little early to be drunk harv, lighten up before you pass out again. Last time those two gay guys took advantage of you.
Why ARE you you drunk, then? Of course many of have suspected you of having a drinking problem for some time, this is the first confirmation I've seen from you.

No surprise at the continuation of your constant flow of homophobic come-ons, either. Can't you get a ride down to the gay bar anymore? Are you getting frustrated?:)
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#113 Feb 5, 2013
Al Gore the biggest hack of all.
Independent

Grissom Afb, IN

#114 Feb 5, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>god damn it. You'll never see me preaching tolerance of frightwing birther nut teabaggers. Now there god damn it.
So, you think the birth certificate is real of fake?
Independent

Grissom Afb, IN

#115 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn it, you still don't get it, do you? I'm not a goddamn liberal and I don't preach any goddamn tolerance of your kind! Is that clearer, Bible-thumper?
LOL
Liberal with testy breath, You know more about the bible then I do most likely, why so angry all the time, work getting to you? boyfriend break up with you? Im here if you want to talk.

au contraire

Location hidden

#116 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point. Tell it like it is, and watch the 'bagger scurry away under furniture like the cockroaches they are!
Heh
Mommy mommy, the mean old conservatives are scaring me..........make them stop.

au contraire

Location hidden

#117 Feb 5, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal with testy breath, You know more about the bible then I do most likely, why so angry all the time, work getting to you? boyfriend break up with you? Im here if you want to talk.
His gerbil died.

Hypoluxo Fl

#118 Feb 5, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think the birth certificate is real of fake?
I don't know. Mittens never showed us the one he's got in his offshore account in Mexico City.

Hypoluxo Fl

#119 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>His gerbil died.
Now you'll starve to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Bongo 16,008
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Aquarius-WY 1,564,445
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Dr Guru 242,251
News Connecticut governor visits woman taking sanctu... 59 min Old Timer 1
U.S. applicable? 1 hr misbehaved 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Well 279,542
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 4 hr Alt Right lies 485
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 6 hr Retribution 305
More from around the web