Police: 10-year-old boy sorry he shot...

Police: 10-year-old boy sorry he shot neo-Nazi dad

There are 4 comments on the WAND-TV Decatur story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Police: 10-year-old boy sorry he shot neo-Nazi dad. In it, WAND-TV Decatur reports that:

The 10-year-old son of a neo-Nazi leader casually told police he had shot his father as he slept but then became agitated in the back of a patrol car and asked an officer if his father would survive, a police officer said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAND-TV Decatur.

Robert

Douglasville, GA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Guns are dangerous and so are motorcycles. Maybe we should outlaw motorcycles.
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Negroos are dangerous outlaw them
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
Negroos are dangerous outlaw them
It gives away my age but i remember when they used to cut each other up with knives, I said if they discover guns we are in trouble.
RASH

Jamaica, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
SORRY FOR WHAT?! DON'T BE KID! YOUR A HERO!

This kid is a hero and should have not have been sentenced. this is backwards!. but instead been given the metal valor of honor who did a Patriotic Duty by taking out this low life phony so-called american, Nazi terrorist scum who are fathers and mothers defeated in world war two.(who are still sour losers.)

Let's hope this judge who wrongfully sentenced this kid is not a Nazi sympathizer himself.

R.A.S.H. SKINS World Wide.

AND TRUST US WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR FULL COLLEGE PAID FOR Kid as an Reward. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 3 min RaidersPhart 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Meow meow 1,603,013
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 15 min Fed Up in North C... 1
News Charles Barkley 22 min Super Glue 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 26 min Agents of Corruption 10,303
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 34 min Tea Bag Residue C... 76
News GOP bill will offer Dreamers citizenship after ... 36 min Fed Up in North C... 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Patriot 289,270
More from around the web