People do not need assault weapons: d...

People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

There are 4995 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 17, 2013, titled People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#2972 Feb 18, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
The far right
Political ....
Social radical
Consumed with racial hatred
sought revenge for lost elections
2.) Social radical. "Legitimate rape" & " A war on contraception" Radical. Complete departures from the will of the people. Stands so radical that they Re-elected the President. My humble opinion is those social issues, along with a few other bits of bombast swung enough voters to the President to cover the spread.
3.) Consumed with racial hatred...The easier charge to prove. All you have to do is listen to that 'Kenyan' bullsquat. The racism just oozes from that stuff.
4) Sought revenge for lost elections...self evident
How in the f**k*ng hell do you come up with a desire to maintain established traditional values with being a "social radical"?
Do you every listen to yourself?

And, please cite examples of racial hatred. Examples of racial hatred are Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse jackson, Al Sharpton, etc., etc., etc.

Elections are not wars between nations. In case you live in a goddam cave, the Republicans control the House, and are within a few Senate seats of a majority. How in the hell do you equate that political position with losing a war?

Here's the comparison again:

Hitler:
Political genuis
Sought revenge for a lost war

Democrats:
Political genuis
Seek revenge for losing the Cold War

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#2973 Feb 18, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
The far right
Political ....
Social radical
sought revenge for lost elections
2.) Social radical. "Legitimate rape" & " A war on contraception" Radical. Complete departures from the will of the people. Stands so radical that they Re-elected the President. My humble opinion is those social issues, along with a few other bits of bombast swung enough voters to the President to cover the spread.
3.) Consumed with racial hatred...The easier charge to prove. All you have to do is listen to that 'Kenyan' bullsquat. The racism just oozes from that stuff.
4) Sought revenge for lost elections...self evident
I forgot to include "social radical" as a common trait between Hitler and the Democrats.
Tray

Oxford, MS

#2974 Feb 18, 2013
The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so.”
&#8213; Adolf Hitler
But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.”
&#8213; Adolf Hitler
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
&#8213; Adolf Hitler
What good fortune for those in power that people do not think.”
&#8213; Adolf Hitler
The American president increasingly used his influence to create conflicts, intensify existing conflicts, and, above all, to keep conflicts from being resolved peacefully. For years this man looked for a dispute anywhere in the world, but preferably in Europe, that he could use to create political entanglements with American economic obligations to one of the contending sides, which would then steadily involve America in the conflict and thus divert attention from his own confused domestic economic policies.”
&#8213; Adolf Hitler
To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
&#8213; Adolf Hitler
Tray

Oxford, MS

#2975 Feb 18, 2013
The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.
Louis Farrakhan
As a result of that, America desires a moderate Islam; an Islam that America can control; an Islam that America can give direction to and give orders to its leaders.
Louis Farrakhan
They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.
Louis Farrakhan
White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet.
Louis Farrakhan
Tray

Oxford, MS

#2976 Feb 18, 2013
“You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

“Brothers and sisters,” Farrakhan said,“Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah.
Farrakhan suggested he would keep a low profile in the campaign, despite his enthusiasm for Obama.

“That’s why you have never heard me make any comment,” he explained.“I love that brother, and I want to see that brother successful. I don’t want to say anything that would hurt that brother
He asked his listeners if they were disappointed in Obama’s performance, and hundreds of hands rose throughout the coliseum.

“Feels like your champion didn’t show up for the fight,” Farrakhan said.“If you lose the first round or two, you go to your corner. It’s called ‘adjustment time.’ Every good fighter knows how to make an adjustment. You don’t get lost.”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2977 Feb 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be that many women killed by their ex's or estranged spouses. After all, the restraining orders protect them, right???? Please show ANY evidence you can find where a restraining order
Do you want a list of people who have been put in jail for violating the restraining order? ya stupid phKing hump.

HAHAHAAHAHAH!

PS: Universal background checks are going to cover the cowards who like to bully women.

Location hidden

#2978 Feb 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Oh, and by the way, your backhanded insults and ad hominem, unfounded attacks
Oh by the way, if you don't like the insults, knobjob, then you should dish it out. It makes it harder to deny you flaming limped wristed queen.

Location hidden

#2979 Feb 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
Adolf Hitler
Christian gun lover.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#2980 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to include "social radical" as a common trait between Hitler and the Democrats.
you are on a role with the jokes today
The biker joke was worth a grin
but this one tops it.

Location hidden

#2981 Feb 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
Adolf Hitler
To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
Adolph Hitler: "You are a m/f c/s liar."

But we knew that already.

Location hidden

#2982 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was to the left of you.

Only.

Of course, NAZIs and the Republicans had much in common- with the NAZI having more blacks in their party, of course.

Location hidden

#2983 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<on again:
Hitler:
Political genuis
A tea bagger before his time.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2984 Feb 18, 2013
bareback6969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want a list of people who have been put in jail for violating the restraining order? ya stupid phKing hump.
HAHAHAAHAHAH!
PS: Universal background checks are going to cover the cowards who like to bully women.
Why do you hide your location, chickenshi7?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2985 Feb 18, 2013
bareback6969 wrote:
<quoted text>
The husband has the gun in his hands, the police aren't going to help his wife or his kids he just shot.
Why do libs have such a fear of losing control? Could it be their unresolved adolescent acting-out?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2986 Feb 18, 2013
brokeback2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you took the sausage out of your mouth, you might find it easier to read the constitution you have so little regard for.
Wipe your chin, JustGayGuy.
PS: roll up the new Colorado gun check law and put some grease on it.
Like your boyfriend when the strokes get shorter: It's coming.
Why do you have such a fixation with homosexual behavior? Could it be you have internal "conflicts"?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2988 Feb 18, 2013
camelfoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the ex that kills hundreds of women a year.
It is the cowards and husbands like you, you pathetic yellow boys who can't and won't grow up. Losers who don't have the courage to go out in the garage and take themselves out.
Or perhaps you have a vagina. This would account for your anti-male hostility.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2989 Feb 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the worst case of penis envy of anyone I have ever seen.
LMAO!!!
I'm rapidly closing in on the discovery that brokeback is a bulldyke. It explains everything.

Location hidden

#2990 Feb 18, 2013
Say I like it packed in my rear wrote:
<
Why do libs have such a fear of losing control?
Why are tea baggers still crying about losing an election in 2012 when they lost it when they backed Herman Cain in 2011?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2991 Feb 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a great post if I knew what "agenda 51" is.
It's where the alien spaceship is stored,
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#2992 Feb 18, 2013
camelfoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The best defense is the cell phone.
What calibre?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Injudgement 1,508,118
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 6 min kuda 34
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 7 min Phil Shifley 3,383
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Earl 261,693
News She voted for Trump. Now her husband is getting... 15 min Retribution 2
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 16 min jonjedi 612
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 16 min swampmudd 255
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dr Guru 239,299
Gay Skype !! 4 hr axc 1137 70
More from around the web