Liars! Illegal Immigration Surging While Obama Administration Claims it is Declining

There are 26 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Liars! Illegal Immigration Surging While Obama Administration Claims it is Declining. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Via Fox Nation , newly released statistics show that illegal immigrant infiltration along the U.S.-Mexico border is increasing markedly despite recent statements to the contrary by Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano: "I can tell you having worked that border for 20 years, it is more secure now than it has ever been.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ronnie

Provo, UT

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I have a family member that lives in a home near a house that literally is a drop house in Utah. These people come late at night in vans. Stay for a few days and come out of this house showered and cleaned up. This happens everyday and every week as this family member notes. I have told her to turn in the family, but she fears repercusians. I on the other hand have decided to tell what I KNOW. Lindsay Graham appeared on Meet the Press today and mentioned our lost Sovereignty. I was happy that he is holding firm to the Notion that we must secure the border first. They will continue to spill in like locust if we don't. Our border is not secure. We don't have contained Sovereignty. And Obama and his dog's are liars. They want to allow reform without border security. Even Rubio won't agree to it.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#2 Apr 7, 2013
How can our government say they are coming up with a plan to solve our immigration problem when they are already flooding our borders before the first wave has it green cards!!!

This is living proof that amnesty IS NOT the solution to illegal immigration...as if we didn't already know it!

Now, here is the scary part. With our borders flapping open in the breeze, and our extremely lax enforcement internally, it is possible for terrorist to come over, en mass, set up their operations openly, and pull things off. No one would touch them because they would be illegal aliens and accused of religious bigotry or racial profiling. You may laugh, but not far fetched.
Remember 911,most were Saudis who walked among us. Speaking of which, Saudis get a special pass to not have to go through TSA!!! That'll teach them to never do that again!
Really

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Typical Napolitano lie.
keep the illegals out

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2013
ronnie wrote:
I have a family member that lives in a home near a house that literally is a drop house in Utah. These people come late at night in vans. Stay for a few days and come out of this house showered and cleaned up. This happens everyday and every week as this family member notes. I have told her to turn in the family, but she fears repercusians. I on the other hand have decided to tell what I KNOW. Lindsay Graham appeared on Meet the Press today and mentioned our lost Sovereignty. I was happy that he is holding firm to the Notion that we must secure the border first. They will continue to spill in like locust if we don't. Our border is not secure. We don't have contained Sovereignty. And Obama and his dog's are liars. They want to allow reform without border security. Even Rubio won't agree to it.
Too bad lightening wouldn't strike it or some other natural event that entails open flames. In lieu of that call your local code enforcement and tell them that there are multiple families living in the home. That is an ordinance in virtually every single city code. Ck municode dot com and check the online info.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 7, 2013
they are coming in droves do to the though of shamnesty so obama order nappy to pull back security.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 7, 2013
they have illegal invaders on radar slithering in

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/april...

kind of proves who is telling the truth.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2013
We will not be denied.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
We will not be denied.
I love this. Illegal aliens are not too smart, why else would they be here?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
We will not be denied.
People don't care much for thieves.
spud

Bangor, PA

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
We will not be denied.
Either they deny you or the voters will deny those that vote for amnesty. Somebody is going to get denied.
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#12 Apr 8, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this. Illegal aliens are not too smart, why else would they be here?
To be here I think They are smart.

DWG

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Dispatcher Garber wrote:
<quoted text>
DWG
So, you think it's smart for illegals to buy or steal documents to undercut a job from an American, and essentailly cause great hardships to the families of those workers who were undercut by illegals? You are pathetic. There is nothing smart about greed and the lack of concern for those they hurt as they steamroll over Americans. It will come back to them tenfold, when the next crush of illegals take the jobs they once held. Then they might understand how the Americans they trampled over felt. Aw, maybe not, as they have no consciences...it's always somebody else's fault.
spud

Bangor, PA

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Dispatcher Garber wrote:
<quoted text>
DWG
How do you figure that?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Apr 8, 2013
only gubbmint would make this claim when the senators inspecting the border all but have a wet drop on their heads after climbing the border fence right in front of them. the gubbmint blinders are on full.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
We will not be denied.
Where ya been? Thought you had been deported by now! DACA eligible?!!! Better hurry up, your two yrs are almost over!

Location hidden

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Dispatcher Garber wrote:
<quoted text>
DWG
i will give you that. who else can force their way into a country take over and get rewarded and never have to fire a single shot.
not to leave out have that countries so called leaders turn against their own people to support them.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ya been? Thought you had been deported by now! DACA eligible?!!! Better hurry up, your two yrs are almost over!
Deported, no way. I'm Americanized after all the years I've been in the U. S.

I moved to the Sunshine State and starting my own business.
Juan's Electrical and Home Repairs.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deported, no way. I'm Americanized after all the years I've been in the U. S.
I moved to the Sunshine State and starting my own business.
Juan's Electrical and Home Repairs.
You bet! Do ya hire citizens or illegal aliens like yourself?!!! Do ya pay 'em minimum wage, or crap?
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#20 Apr 8, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think it's smart for illegals to buy or steal documents to undercut a job from an American, and essentailly cause great hardships to the families of those workers who were undercut by illegals? You are pathetic. There is nothing smart about greed and the lack of concern for those they hurt as they steamroll over Americans. It will come back to them tenfold, when the next crush of illegals take the jobs they once held. Then they might understand how the Americans they trampled over felt. Aw, maybe not, as they have no consciences...it's always somebody else's fault.
When she or he not see future in dangerous and corrupt place, they can find better place to grow up their families, because they not chosen to born that place.

Thanks
DWG

Never say you are pathetic, because it is about point of views.

philosophy not fed nobody , with hungry!
Dwg

Everett, MA

#21 Apr 10, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think it's smart for illegals to buy or steal documents to undercut a job from an American, and essentailly cause great hardships to the families of those workers who were undercut by illegals? You are pathetic. There is nothing smart about greed and the lack of concern for those they hurt as they steamroll over Americans. It will come back to them tenfold, when the next crush of illegals take the jobs they once held. Then they might understand how the Americans they trampled over felt. Aw, maybe not, as they have no consciences...it's always somebody else's fault.
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>

When she or he not see future in a dangerous and a corrupt place, they can find better place to grow up their families, because they not chosen to born in that place.

Thanks
DWG

Never say you are pathetic, because it is about point of views.

philosophy not fed nobody , with hungry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lucid 1,233,418
News This Isn't The First Time Mike Huckabee Has Sid... 7 min swedenforever 8
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Valerie 328,516
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 7 min mjjcpa 106
News Federal prosecutor opposes moving Menendez corr... 8 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 9 min barefoot2626 98
News US Department of Justice statement on FIFA corr... 9 min Go Blue Forever 2
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 10 min spocko 2,371
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min MikeF 164,113
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min dem 190,014
More from around the web