Jonah Goldberg: So, To Sum Up Our Day...

Jonah Goldberg: So, To Sum Up Our Day: a Democratic senator hired ...

There are 4 comments on the Instapundit.com story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Jonah Goldberg: So, To Sum Up Our Day: a Democratic senator hired .... In it, Instapundit.com reports that:

A Democratic senator hired an unpaid intern who was an undocumented immigrant but a documented sex offender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Instapundit.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2012
nothing new here, its just a traitor against citizens doing what they do best. maybe his boy toy?
no amnesty

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
This shows the audacity, the FY attitude, the total disdain for the law and the self-delusion ability these illegals have. They'll never find me even with my sex offender record this scumbag believes. Equally disgusting is the left-leaning senator, a democrat POS.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Keep electing anchor's and this will become common. Actually, we have no idea how many illegals work in Government, being they steal other Americans ID's and live fake lives. Who's to say the next Presidente of the United States won't be an illegal, or at best an anchor.In 2048 Whites will no longer be the dominant race in America, and that's okay except the dominant race will be Mexican. From an article in the Post today. I'll be dead but my Grandkids will live to see it.They took it without firing a shot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 13, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Keep electing anchor's and this will become common. Actually, we have no idea how many illegals work in Government, being they steal other Americans ID's and live fake lives. Who's to say the next Presidente of the United States won't be an illegal, or at best an anchor.In 2048 Whites will no longer be the dominant race in America, and that's okay except the dominant race will be Mexican. From an article in the Post today. I'll be dead but my Grandkids will live to see it.They took it without firing a shot.
if the free ride and medical gets cutoff that will not happen,seems by looking when these folks have to pay their own way on things they stop mass reproducing. spay neuter and then deport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,967
News Teen to be tried as adult in South Carolina sch... 2 min Maggie 1
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 4 min Into The Night 3,257
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min MYSTERY FART 64,452
News FBI Pressure Increases with Failure to Avert Sc... 8 min hudsentrys 8
News FBI pressure increases with failure to avert sc... 10 min Steve Cunis 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Bruddah Z 330,029
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min MKULTRA 59,171
News News Trump continues to paint immigrants as cri... 42 min Truth 701
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 49 min DAY OH 124
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 1 hr Truth 1,354
More from around the web