Top Dem: Stop Saying "Illegal Immigra...

Top Dem: Stop Saying "Illegal Immigrant""The people in this country...

There are 34 comments on the KFIV-AM Modesto story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Top Dem: Stop Saying "Illegal Immigrant""The people in this country.... In it, KFIV-AM Modesto reports that:

During opening statements for the first House Judiciary Committee hearing addressing comprehensive immigration reform, the top ranking Democrat on the committee urged his fellow members and the witnesses present to avoid using the phrase "illegal immigrant" during the daylong proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFIV-AM Modesto.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I will not use the term illegal immigrant...oh no,I will use the correct and only correct wordage.

They are NOT out of status. They are NOT new Americans that are immigrants,

They are NOT undocumented immigrants!!!!
NO!!
They are ILLEGAL ALIENS breakking the law to be in America.

Call them what they are LawBreakers plain and simple.

And our traitors in Government are going to some how give them Shamnesty.

Ignoring those who are standing in line doing the right thing.

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!

http://americanmove.webs.com/thepage.htm
ima

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
They are what they are, ILLEGAL ALIENS. Or law breaking illegal aliens.
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 5, 2013
They are not Americans, they have entered (invaded) our country by trespassing and mocking our present laws.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Stop saying illegal immigrants. WHAT! That's what they are. Would they prefer criminal blood suckers.

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Broken record I know but I stand by it. ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#6 Feb 5, 2013
This is a direct slap in the face to every single "legal" immigrant that has played by the rules to come here through the proper channels to become a citizen of this country.

Why do legal immigrants sit back and say nothing? I don't understand.

These idiots in Washington have lost their minds!
Michelle Obama

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Illegal Immigrants should just come with big ass guns and diseases to wipe out Americans and take over. It's what colonial americans did to the natives. Don't forget who the ORIGINAL illegal immigrants were...

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
This is a direct slap in the face to every single "legal" immigrant that has played by the rules to come here through the proper channels to become a citizen of this country.
Why do legal immigrants sit back and say nothing? I don't understand.
These idiots in Washington have lost their minds!
Yes there are legal citizens here that would be fined for Jay walking but yet illegals think they can just stroll over the border with no issues what so ever. Americans need to band together and put their foot down whether they pull the race card or not. That s**t is getting so old!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Michelle Obama wrote:
Illegal Immigrants should just come with big ass guns and diseases to wipe out Americans and take over. It's what colonial americans did to the natives. Don't forget who the ORIGINAL illegal immigrants were...
Oh,Please,Please bring your big ass gun to wipe out this American to take over! Please oh please bring it on!
And I will blow you worthlwss mexican ass right to hell!!!!

Your empty useless threats really make me wish you would try it!
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,Please,Please bring your big ass gun to wipe out this American to take over! Please oh please bring it on!
And I will blow you worthlwss mexican ass right to hell!!!!
Your empty useless threats really make me wish you would try it!
I wish for that too
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
nym8387 the self hating nigger spic with no brains wrote:
<quoted text>I wish for that too
How could you, when the bigots see you as one in the same? Even if you faced their bone and tugged hard, you'd still be second class, but hold on, isn't that what you are now?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you, when the bigots see you as one in the same? Even if you faced their bone and tugged hard, you'd still be second class, but hold on, isn't that what you are now?
if you say so ,but its also the same status you and your kind are absolutely making fools of yourselves for by sucking obamas pole,lol
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#13 Feb 5, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so ,but its also the same status you and your kind are absolutely making fools of yourselves for by sucking obamas pole,lol
You sound like you're "crying", like a sore loser.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you're "crying", like a sore loser.
that's it,once again I have stumped the troll,hahahahahaha
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 the self hating nigger spic with no brains wrote:
<quoted text>that's it,once again I have stumped the troll,hahahahahaha
It's nice when you can rate yourself, when others don't even rate you. That's how insignificant you are.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice when you can rate yourself, when others don't even rate you. That's how insignificant you are.
that's ok,so when will you get here?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#17 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>that's ok,so when will you get here?
Like I told you the name of the schoolyard, I also told you on or about the time I'll get there. Are you that stupid, or is it drugs you're using?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you the name of the schoolyard, I also told you on or about the time I'll get there. Are you that stupid, or is it drugs you're using?
I forgot that too,I think you said June,right? after you pretend to face here is one,which means I won't get the chance to destroy you if you see him first.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#19 Feb 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot that too,I think you said June,right? after you pretend to face here is one,which means I won't get the chance to destroy you if you see him first.
You really got you nose up his crotch, don't you? That's another one, just like you, that won't unveil themselves or meet on neutral ground. A man who is determined will remember. You fail miserably on all fronts.
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You really got you nose up his crotch, don't you? That's another one, just like you, that won't unveil themselves or meet on neutral ground. A man who is determined will remember. You fail miserably on all fronts.
then say the name again and post it when you show up,now what will you use as an excuses to not show up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dredd Judge 187,326
News Tom Steyer, a billionaire environmentalist, is ... 5 min Fundies R Mentall... 36
News Marco Rubio defends immigration proposals at Hi... 6 min Ritual Habitual 5
News Ann Coulter Wants To See Hillary Vs. Trump In N... 7 min Goonsquad 19
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min coach 214,017
News Poll: Trump leads ahead of New Hampshire vote 7 min barefoot2626 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min My New Alias RULES 1,348,063
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 11 min positronium 952
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 52 min Sharrp Shooter 370,893
News Kasich, Sanders win in Dixville Notch 2 hr Ritual Habitual 42
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2,124
More from around the web