Blogs Comment On Vice Presidential Debate; International Women's Health; Religion And Election; Roe

Oct 1, 2008 Full story: Medical News Today 8

Main Category: Women's Health / Gynecology Also Included In: Sexual Health / STDs ; Abortion Article Date: 01 Oct 2008 - 9:00 PDT The following summarizes recent women's health-related blog entries.

Full Story
Oh Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Sarah Palin has no clue of what is going in America (economy, Domestic and Foreign policies, war, and etc.). McCain decide to make her the vice president of the USA, was huge mistake,rating up there with the bailout.
Franklin

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2008
I think Obama made huge mistake not picking Hillary!

“Getting On Your Nerves ”

Since: Oct 07

And Loving IT !

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Oh Boy wrote:
Sarah Palin has no clue of what is going in America (economy, Domestic and Foreign policies, war, and etc.). McCain decide to make her the vice president of the USA, was huge mistake,rating up there with the bailout.
what a complete and utter ignorant statement..........so much for palin not being able to handle herself..........

way to go palin

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#4 Oct 2, 2008
I thought that Tina Fey did an excellent job.

Since: Mar 07

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Oct 2, 2008
You gotta watch these videos. This is the stuff you wont see on regular news channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here's a black man that gets it!

Another Favorite!

Since: Mar 07

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Oct 2, 2008
They both dodged all kinds of questions and spun things to their parties benefits like good little politicians. Stab, parry, spin, rebutal, spin next question... all night long.
lara

Decatur, IL

#7 Oct 2, 2008
Franklin wrote:
I think Obama made huge mistake not picking Hillary!
It's Ok, this guy showed them all tonight. Biden is also a great debator, he knows what he talks about, and he just showed Palin tonight what means to be a good politician. She sucks!!!!
Darwin
#8 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 11 min KiMare 473
Scabies Patient Released? 11 min Cordwainer Trout 8
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,925
I need a skype mistress 31 min slaveboy4567 1
Fence jumper at White House sparks evacuation 46 min Mr Johnson 22
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 46 min Pro Ukraine 221
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 116,702
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 2 hr R12 Freon 4,318
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Fa-Foxy 139
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Brian_G 263,009
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr SHIRLEY 55,985
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••