Critics: Background Checks May Help I...

Critics: Background Checks May Help Illegal Immigrants With Rap Sheets

There are 14 comments on the Fox News story from May 6, 2013, titled Critics: Background Checks May Help Illegal Immigrants With Rap Sheets. In it, Fox News reports that:

With more than 11 million illegal immigrants living in the so-called "shadows," immigration reform supporters say legalizing the group will make America safer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 6, 2013
Chaos brought to you by media matters.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#2 May 6, 2013
America will never be safe as long as these criminals are allowed to roam free.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 May 6, 2013
So how will it make America safer? Illegals will still speed, drive drunk, and kill. Whats a license going to do? Do you think they will pay their tickets? No, they just run back to Mexihole and their Government hides the scum.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 May 6, 2013
What part of "illegal" don't those nitwit democRats understand? Stinking democRat bassturds have no problem wanting to throw law abiding Americans in a grinder with insane Big Brother Back Ground Checks...but illegal aliens they get a pass and a welcome mat...despicable.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#5 May 7, 2013
just what is a minor offence ????

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#6 May 7, 2013
If I get into a accident and I lied on my logbook then I am guilty of that accident no matter the circumstance because of the simple fact I violated federal hours of services simply because I shouldn't have been there and can be held liable and if I were a company driver then my company also.
If any American is raped, maimed, injured or killed by an illegal alien then an attorney should pursue charges and monetary damages against the politicians, illegal alien advocaters who AID them and any and all who are involved with protecting their criminal behavior including their employer if they have one simply because they shouldn't be here.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2013
Does anybody actually think that this administration will actually do thorough background checks on these folks? They will rubberstamp just about anybody's file that gets on their desks. Ineptitude reigns supreme among these people who make important decisions. If things go awry, they can always blame Bush...isn't that the usual excuse for everything???
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#8 May 7, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
If I get into a accident and I lied on my logbook then I am guilty of that accident no matter the circumstance because of the simple fact I violated federal hours of services simply because I shouldn't have been there and can be held liable and if I were a company driver then my company also.
If any American is raped, maimed, injured or killed by an illegal alien then an attorney should pursue charges and monetary damages against the politicians, illegal alien advocaters who AID them and any and all who are involved with protecting their criminal behavior including their employer if they have one simply because they shouldn't be here.
I agree with you.
Even if the illegals are put in prison - Jan Napolitano lets them out like she did with the sequester when she said she could not afford to pay for them - so she released them 2 days before the sequester was to take effect.

Location hidden

#9 May 7, 2013
Arial Castro loves Obama.

Location hidden

#10 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Morals and the value of life fall short for this perverted family.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013...

It sickens me to know that this pervert was a school bus driver.

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2013

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2013
Ariel Castro is Barack's idea of a good American.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#13 May 8, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Chaos brought to you by media matters.
THE DEVIL is the author of confusion and THAT is why Kenyan-born Obama has not yet been forced to face the music for his deception. Obama is the man-of-lawlessness who will one day be thrown into the Lake of Fire with his father the devil.

“Reconquista y Xenocracy”

Since: May 13

Tijuana Mx

#14 May 8, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Since the Castro brothers deprived 3 women of their freedom, wouldn't that make them Republicans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 min PolakPotrafi 3,225
News Congress should stop meddling and let Postal Se... (May '12) 7 min Mr_Awesome 23
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Quirky 340,809
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dr Guru 196,962
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 28 min thetruth 47,781
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 31 min thetruth 12,563
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min Paul Porter1 173,445
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 193,609
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,275,358
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 3 hr Ditat Deus 33
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 4 hr Donut Manic 157
More from around the web