U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan on rise

U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan on rise

There are 7 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 10, 2013, titled U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan on rise. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The CIA has opened the year with a flurry of drone strikes in Pakistan, pounding Taliban targets along the country's tribal belt at a time when the Obama administration is preparing to disclose its plans for pulling most U.S. forces out of neighboring Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

polabo

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I am sure they are not killing innocent kids,such hyprocrits--
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
acc to oblamer, if he is correct, as he has said, about 5 yrs ago, he is just creating more terrorists by killing them......which one is it today?.. isnt pakistan a sovereign nation?
Sandy

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2013
indy wrote:
acc to oblamer, if he is correct, as he has said, about 5 yrs ago, he is just creating more terrorists by killing them......which one is it today?.. isnt pakistan a sovereign nation?
I voted for Obama because living in Florida with self serving Republican Rick Scott as Gov, no way I will even look at a GOP Pres.

Having said that, Obama is a hypocrite and flagrant liar who has gotten away with things which media tore Bush up for.

Yes, I voted for Bush but left the GOP due to tea party , I'm an independent voter as my issues are all over the place right and left.

Atleast Bush was upfront about what he did while Obama will say one thing than do a 180 the next day and even than I prefer him over any Tea party backed candidate.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 14, 2013
polabo wrote:
I am sure they are not killing innocent kids,such hyprocrits--
You might find this interesting.

Breaking the Silence:
Truth and Lies in the War on Terror (2003)

"John Pilger dissects the truth and lies in the 'war on terror'. Award-winning journalist John Pilger investigates the discrepancies between American and British claims for the 'war on terror' and the facts on the ground as he finds them in Afghanistan and Washington, DC."

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/breaking_the...
USA Huh

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 29, 2013
US Drone base under consideration in North Africa. US #1 export- death from above. Mr. Obama no different than GW. US colonialism on the move.
Die

Germany

#6 Jan 31, 2013
it is crime against humanity, brutal, disgusting crime against humanity and genocide commited by global war criminals, mass murderers from usa.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 26, 2015
That's what happens when you hide Bin Laden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton Foundation accused of trading ex-presid... 7 min Le Jimbo 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min DBWriter 1,236,087
News Benghazi controversy explained 7 min Le Jimbo 207
News Wyden zips among issues, colleagues, re-electio... 9 min Le Jimbo 6
News U.S. says China has placed mobile artillery on ... 10 min Historian 24
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 10 min mjjcpa 217
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Nine Ball 59,836
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Coffee Party 189,835
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min MikeF 164,720
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Le Jimbo 183,215
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Independent patriot 329,042
More from around the web