Biden: Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Biden: Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

President Barack Obama is exploring executive orders to help prevent mass shootings in America, Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday.

"The president is going to act. Executive orders, executive action, can be taken," Biden told reporters before meetings with groups representing survivors of mass shootings. "We haven't decided what this is yet, but we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and all the rest of the Cabinet members." 5060

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What has Obama done? NOTHING THAT'S WHAT!!! Increase spending...CHECK...Cut Military funding....CHECK!!!! So keep bragging on a President that will go down in history as being one of the most unqualified president we have ever seen in the White House. I sure am glad he did come along he made Carter look like genius. I also forgot to mention our wonderful budget that he has created for us. So why again are you bragging on a complete IDIOT AND BIDEN JUST A DUMB ASS THAT CAN'T TIE HIS OWN SHOES!!!!!
Someone is starting to lose it… get it out, get it all out; let me bask in your misery, LOL!
Concerned wrote:
Nice comment okimar I'm with you I'm proud to be part of the 53% who belives in taking care of yourself the best way you can. If that means doing without to still have DIGNITY. Something the 47% knows nothing about!!
Hey idiot, Romney got exactly 47% of the vote… so that makes you apart of the 47%, LOL!

LMAO at losers like you… STFU loser… we have an Inauguration in a few weeks to prepare for… what will you be doing loser? LOL!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You right-wing idiots are so pathetic; all that tough talk and you couldn’t even win an election… an election that you fools put your all into in order to get the Black guy out of the White House. Whatever the President comes up with, you will abide by, plain and simple. You will follow the laws of the land or we’ll lock your ass up or you’ll get put down in the process… the choice is ours, not yours…
DEAL WITH IT!
The little dictator is NOT the law of the land you stupid moron. C'mon down and try to lock our ass up and see what happens, boy.
Nobama is already turning many who voted for him against what he's saying now, and he hasn't even taken the oath yet. Oh well, last four years, he hasn't kept the oath, so what the hell?

Your consistent tough talk forgot who won the house...again. They will make sure the constitution is the law of the land, not your messiah.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you lost; saying stupid sh*t like that…
Little wonder that lizard lipped azzwipe won,with political hookers like you selling your political soul for other peoples' money. Makes me PROUD to call you a fellow "American"...... NOT.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#28 Jan 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is starting to lose it… get it out, get it all out; let me bask in your misery, LOL!
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, Romney got exactly 47% of the vote… so that makes you apart of the 47%, LOL!
LMAO at losers like you… STFU loser… we have an Inauguration in a few weeks to prepare for… what will you be doing loser? LOL!
We'll be basking in the governors that are now telling the dictator they won't follow his directives. We'll be basking in the house telling him cut the spending or you'll get nothing, boy.

Gonna be fun.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#29 Jan 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cell phones come cheap, enough said.
Apparently so do 47% of voters.....
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#30 Jan 9, 2013
obamas administration that does NOTHING to slow down ILLEGAL border entry or deport illegals as law demands the 11 million illegals in the country is though going to criminilize a hundred million LEGAL american citizens who in the past before a law or edict was ordered LEGALLY purchased a firearm within the laws parameters at the time. if the obozo administration cannot cope with 11 million illegal border jumpers with the law enforcement, fbi, cia, dhs, ice, tsa assets, just HOW do they propose to deal with 100 million new legislated criminals in nancy pelousis proposed gun ban, confiscation scheme ? this administration cannot wipe its own nose much less deal with massive civil unrest their attacks on legal gun ownership. If it was bought legally, owned legally how can they now make the owner a criminal ? obamanation, a dictatorship by any name. get rid of all illegals, jail all criminals, then maybe people could take this dicktatorship at its word.
keep gooose go

Hanoi, Vietnam

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Benghaizi?
Reckoning day is coming soon for Barack Benghazi.
9boy! hav U driven the FORD explored with Eddie Bauere addition?!!;-000h, U like duck hunting?;)
keep gooose go

Hanoi, Vietnam

#32 Jan 9, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be basking in the governors that are now telling the dictator they won't follow his directives. We'll be basking in the house telling him cut the spending or you'll get nothing, boy.
Gonna be fun.
does Joe driving Obama FORDexplore SUV with Eddie Baurer add with duck hunting with Bushmaster?;-00
Ban Crazy People Not Guns

Sierra Madre, CA

#33 Jan 9, 2013
http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

Alex Jones brought up a good point on his December 17, 2012 show that most people won't talk about. Listen to the first hour of the podcasted show.

Why are hard leftist and national spotlighted politicians like Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schummer, and Michael Bloomberg -all part of the Israeli lobby in America- trying to disarm America.

They are the loudest voices going after the second ammendmant right now in America but openly lobby for US taxpayers to arm Israelis so they can defend themselves. And yes, Israel has a right to defend itself but so do Americans.

http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-targets-gun...

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/eric-holder-w...

The Connetecuit shootings were a horrific tragedy but going after the second ammendmant is not the answer.

These mass shootings always happen where there are strict gun control laws and the public is disarmed -remember criminals will always find access to guns whether they are outlawed or not and innocent civilians are usually the victims of mass shootings.

The answer to these mass shootings is to train and arm responsable US civilians including trusted school faculty on how to defend students from any crazies that show up until cops arrive. We need less guns in the hands of criminals and more guns in the hands of innocent law abiding citizens who are trained how to responsibly own and use firearms.

Isnt't it wierd how after the election all of a sudden all these shootings take place and now gun control is at the top of the headlines. You have the NFL (Bob Costas), news media figures, and national politicians now engaging in a full court press for gun control.

Look how the corporate media is promoting that guns be taken away so Americans citizens can't defend themselves from all forms of criminality.

The media is being absolutely transparent in its attempt to brainwash Americans into believeing that we don't have the right to defend ourselves with the second ammendmant. This should alarm all American citizens given the fact our government has been seized by Communist revolutionaries backed with offshore corporate fascist money.

These bought out political revolutionaries within our illegitimiate federal government are now aggitating the rest of the world and garnering hatred against America from countries like Russia, China, South America, and the Middle East.

The type of facism that is now being pushed in America was used in Stalanist Russia, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Fascist Argentina, Corrupt Mexico, to name a few examples. It's the same gameplan now being used on America.

And every time a country was destroyed and remade into a failed state/dictatorship it started by disarming the general public so people could get bullied by the tyrants into further authoritarianism with no way to fight back.

Now is not the time to disarm America. Pull your money out of the major banks so they can't create derivatives with it and put it in local credit unions or small banks. Call out/ vote out politicians that want to disarm America and boycott the corporate media by turning to non corporate news.

If these politicians want gun control why don't they get rid of their personal entourage of taxpayer paid for armed security/bodygaurds. They want gun control for citizens, not themselves.

Americans can put a stop to this tyrany as most people are now waking up from their trances because the tyranny is so in your face.

The New World Order lackeys must be nuts to think this gameplan will work in America for very long being this blatant. Americans of all political persuasion will never disarm -we are not stupid. Liberal or conserative we just love our freedom too damn much.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Concerned

Duluth, GA

#35 Jan 9, 2013
Marine corp pat I will be at my job working at a business my family started from the ground up to pay the taxes for you piece of shit liberals to have free phone and food stamps and hover rounds because you are to lazy to get off your fat asses and do something with yourself! You are nothing but the government bitch and Obama is your pimp.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#36 Jan 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Marine corp pat I will be at my job working at a business my family started from the ground up to pay the taxes for you piece of shit liberals to have free phone and food stamps and hover rounds because you are to lazy to get off your fat asses and do something with yourself! You are nothing but the government bitch and Obama is your pimp.
It is sad that stupid people like you are gullible enough to believe all of that stupidity you continually spew… does that help you feel better about what you are? You ate up all of that toxic hate that right-wing radio and fox news spewed about patriotic Americans who work harder than you ever will and voted for President Obama. But I love it; you learned the hard way that ‘hate does not a political victory make. President Obama is without a doubt the greatest President in this nation’s history and fools like you need to hate him and your fellow Americans in order to cope with the fact that you lost to the Black guy.
Concerned

Duluth, GA

#37 Jan 9, 2013
Do you even understand Military cuts all you can say is we won what did you when more debt that your grandchildren won't even be able to pay back yeah you won alright if you are Marine Pat lets see how happy you are when taxes start eating your check and no more pay raises or your benefits get cut let see your little we won speech then DIPSHIT!!!!!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#40 Jan 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You right-wing idiots are so pathetic; all that tough talk and you couldn’t even win an election… an election that you fools put your all into in order to get the Black guy out of the White House. Whatever the President comes up with, you will abide by, plain and simple. You will follow the laws of the land or we’ll lock your ass up or you’ll get put down in the process… the choice is ours, not yours…
DEAL WITH IT!
It's not because he's black. It's because he's a jerk-off. Get your head out of the sixties old timer.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#41 Jan 10, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Do you even understand Military cuts all you can say is we won what did you when more debt that your grandchildren won't even be able to pay back yeah you won alright if you are Marine Pat lets see how happy you are when taxes start eating your check and no more pay raises or your benefits get cut let see your little we won speech then DIPSHIT!!!!!
It is no point trying to argue with Patty Cakes. Pat is a troll. He/She either sits in their parent's basement just trolling the net all day, or, is a government stooge trying to incite hate rhetoric in order to get the FBI to put a trace on the IP address.

Patty Cakes is an idiot who worships a man. Literally bows and kisses the feet. Patty is weak and does not have enough strength to stand on their own 2 feet.

Best avenue to deal with Patty cakes. Ignore Him/Her.
True Dat

Newport News, VA

#42 Jan 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't SAY anything. He POSTED. Your post is a further indicator on the lack of intelligence of oblamer supporters.
What

Newport News, VA

#43 Jan 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that stupid people like you are gullible enough to believe all of that stupidity you continually spew… does that help you feel better about what you are? You ate up all of that toxic hate that right-wing radio and fox news spewed about patriotic Americans who work harder than you ever will and voted for President Obama. But I love it; you learned the hard way that ‘hate does not a political victory make. President Obama is without a doubt the greatest President in this nation’s history and fools like you need to hate him and your fellow Americans in order to cope with the fact that you lost to the Black guy.
Hateful racists like you cant admit the obvious....mulatto. heheheh Hate the white side dont ya. No...the majority of "hardworking" Americans did not vote for obama. It was the racists who voted due to his skin tone...free loaders....and those who believe anything that put him over the top. The country now has more voters who....depend on the gov....than support the gov. FACT
Gonna get me 30

Newport News, VA

#44 Jan 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cell phones come cheap, enough said.
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/01/3403-we...
Jay352

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Jan 10, 2013
ScOoTeR wrote:
America is locked and loaded,tread lightly fucktards
http://gunappreciationday.com/ Gun appreciation day. Jan 19 2013. Defend the second and turn out. Many like minded people will be there.
We Overthrew One King

Yuba City, CA

#46 Jan 10, 2013
Pat's what'cha call a race baiter. He hopes to simply draw out mentally ill people and incite them to murder because no one will take his public press away.

They have those wherever there's been racial hatred in the house, usually if the perp's a white people hater, the father figure was a Klucker; that sorta thing. Very near origin of self as a personal identity, for instance it would have started as soon as he could remember, it's pure reverse racial sociopath stuff from psychological profiling.

Straight off text-book pages, reverse race haters are very common amid sociopaths.
duh

Abilene, TX

#47 Jan 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mr bill you should move to china asap. we the people will be looking for you when the revolt starts. i bet money your on many peoples hit list. and you know what? no one not even your momma will miss your fagness.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-John McCain staffer: Seeing Sarah Palin give... 3 min Tazo 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DEATH 1,223,558
News Rand Paul: Societal problems in Baltimore inclu... 4 min goonsquad 141
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min Really? 434
News Jill Duggar Dillard Criticized over Use of Slin... 7 min Tazo 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Le Jimbo 180,138
News Boehner says recent fatal police encounters in ... 8 min goonsquad 7
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min ACTUALLY 161,736
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min positronium 326,017
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 21 min Sadbuttrue 1,050
More from around the web