Biden: Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence

There are 20 comments on the Jan 9, 2013, www.cnn.com story titled Biden: Obama exploring executive orders to combat gun violence. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

President Barack Obama is exploring executive orders to help prevent mass shootings in America, Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday.

"The president is going to act. Executive orders, executive action, can be taken," Biden told reporters before meetings with groups representing survivors of mass shootings. "We haven't decided what this is yet, but we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and all the rest of the Cabinet members." 5060

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Your Ex

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Health screenings for all?
Hooray!
Universal
Single-Payer
Health Care!

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jan 9, 2013
This bit of news just makes me that much happier that I helped get this great President re-elected. I don’t even want to imagine the kind of response/reaction had Mitt Romney been able to steal the election.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Benghaizi?
Reckoning day is coming soon for Barack Benghazi.
ScOoTeR

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
America is locked and loaded,tread lightly fucktards
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#6 Jan 9, 2013
According to web site politicususa on Apr10,2009 during a news conference Press Secretary Robert Gibbs stated that obama would not reinstate an assualt weapons ban that President Bush had allowed to laspse.So why doesn*t he do that and why doesn*t the news media ask him that question?

Obama got Osama!

#7 Jan 9, 2013
ScOoTeR wrote:
America is locked and loaded,tread lightly fucktards
You right-wing idiots are so pathetic; all that tough talk and you couldn’t even win an election… an election that you fools put your all into in order to get the Black guy out of the White House. Whatever the President comes up with, you will abide by, plain and simple. You will follow the laws of the land or we’ll lock your ass up or you’ll get put down in the process… the choice is ours, not yours…

DEAL WITH IT!
What happened

Newport News, VA

#9 Jan 9, 2013
all mine were just stolen.
ScOoTeR

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2013
mine will not be stolen,or taken,tread lightly fucktards.
Concerned

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Death threats on topix that's real smart!! Marine Corp pat at the same time trying to defend the idiot in the White House! So what do you plan to use to "PUT DOWN" Law biding citizens that have gun permits or registered guns?
ScOoTeR

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
msrine corp patty is one stupid bastard,he is the typical owebama kool aid drinker that thinks he is more important than he really is.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You right-wing idiots are so pathetic; all that tough talk and you couldn’t even win an election… an election that you fools put your all into in order to get the Black guy out of the White House. Whatever the President comes up with, you will abide by, plain and simple. You will follow the laws of the land or we’ll lock your ass up or you’ll get put down in the process… the choice is ours, not yours…
DEAL WITH IT!
HA HA HA You're funny...... Pathetic as he11 but still funny. Like Barry can do SH1T about gun control with some bullsh1t E/O. Never gonna happen. That lizard lipped azzwipe couldn't carry a real Americans ammo pouch. HA HA HA And you say he's gonna do WHAT? ORDER Americans to turn in their WHAT? HA HA HA You're funny......

Obama got Osama!

#15 Jan 9, 2013
ScOoTeR wrote:
msrine corp patty is one stupid bastard,he is the typical owebama kool aid drinker that thinks he is more important than he really is.
Technically, I am proven to be more important and smarter than tea-bagging idiots like you… I was able to get the person I supported for President RE-ELECTED… how you like them apples, LOL!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 9, 2013
What Joe Biden shoud be trying to mandate is a program like the one sheriff Joe Arpaio is starting in Arizona with trained armed civilian posse to guard the schools.

I'd gladly volunteer for the training and a set number of hours each week at a school to help keep our children safe.

Every sheriff in the nation should form such a posse.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, I am proven to be more important and smarter than tea-bagging idiots like you… I was able to get the person I supported for President RE-ELECTED… how you like them apples, LOL!
Nice to hear you confess that you are one of the 47% who are political prostitutes and sell your alligence to the highest bidder.
Concerned

Duluth, GA

#19 Jan 9, 2013
What has Obama done? NOTHING THAT'S WHAT!!! Increase spending..CHECK...Cut Military funding....CHECK!!!! So keep bragging on a President that will go down in history as being one of the most unqualified president we have ever seen in the White House. I sure am glad he did come along he made Carter look like genius. I also forgot to mention our wonderful budget that he has created for us. So why again are you bragging on a complete IDIOT AND BIDEN JUST A DUMB ASS THAT CAN'T TIE HIS OWN SHOES!!!!!
Concerned

Duluth, GA

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Nice comment okimar I'm with you I'm proud to be part of the 53% who belives in taking care of yourself the best way you can. If that means doing without to still have DIGNITY. Something the 47% knows nothing about!! I would rather live on bologna sandwiches and provide for my family with my MONEY than rely on a government hand out!!!
Concerned

Duluth, GA

#21 Jan 9, 2013
By the way "Law of the land" is my 2nd amendment rights try and get them!!!

Obama got Osama!

#22 Jan 9, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to hear you confess that you are one of the 47% who are political prostitutes and sell your alligence to the highest bidder.
No wonder you lost; saying stupid sh*t like that…
AffirmativeActio nHitler

Sierra Madre, CA

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Hell why not...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#24 Jan 9, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to hear you confess that you are one of the 47% who are political prostitutes and sell your alligence to the highest bidder.
Cell phones come cheap, enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 5 min Belle Sexton 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min replaytime 160,858
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Limbertwig 179,139
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Perry calls ... 18 min Lawrence Wolf 2
News Jindal says he'd attend same-sex wedding 21 min Lawrence Wolf 1
News Evolving awareness is cause for same-sex-marria... 26 min Lawrence Wolf 13
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 29 min Lawrence Wolf 45
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 33 min BASTA 107
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Valerie 324,392
More from around the web