Get rid of Big Bird

Oct 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Mitt Romney, in Wednesday night's debate in Denver, spoke of funding he would cut if elected.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

All most of you LEFTIES would have to do is give up WEED for one day a week to support PBS and it would probably do fine.

If Romney wins I'll gladly double my PBS contribution .

Would LEFTY double his if Obama wins ? Especially Gaffer Joe Biden ?

Would that make you an Economic Patriot ?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Backlog of benefits due to the tens of thousands injured and permanently disabled due to the Bush War in Iraq.
Manning the VA is a function of Congress.
Maybe instead of the Republican House passing the same bill that has failed 39 times already, the GOP could take the time to pass a comprehensive bill for the VA not saddled with poison pills.
sorry orca, diversion is off the table tonight........try facts for once....don't be scared. Claims backloging have noting to do with the Commander in Golfs real attitude toward the military.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>sorry orca, diversion is off the table tonight........try facts
Bush War in Iraq.

It was in all the papers.

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you can't get an audited Net Worth statement by using estimates and old tax returns.
Ok. I guess any excuse to avoid facts will do. By the way, I am 60 years old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush War in Iraq.
It was in all the papers.
Sorry Bush done gone....Obama has to stand up and be a big boy now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney has the support of 49 percent of voters nationwide, compared to 47 percent for President Obama, according to a Rasmussen poll based entirely on interviews conducted after the first presidential debate Wednesday.

Two percent of those surveyed prefer some other candidate and 2 percent are undecided, according to the first daily presidential tracking poll for Sunday.

The results are based on nightly interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The numbers show a modest bounce for Romney following his strong performance in the debate with President Obama.

“It remains to be seen whether (the bounce) is a temporary blip or signals a lasting change in the race,” the polling firm said.
Scott Rasmussen, the firm’s founder and president, notes “incumbent presidents often struggle in the first debate and do better in the second.”

The firm also released a poll Sunday showing Romney closing the gap on the president in 11 swing states.
In those states, Obama earns 49 percent support, compared to Romney’s 47 percent.

Rasmussen said the race is the closest it has been since September 29 and is Romney’s best showing since the middle of last month.
However, the survey is based on findings from the previous seven days, so most of the responses were prior to the debate.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/07/ra ...

So the post debate numbers will be higher for Romney based on early sampling.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
Mitt Romney has the support of 49 percent of voters nationwide, compared to 47 percent for President Obama, according to a Rasmussen poll
RCP Average 9/26 - 10/6 ---- 48.4 47.0 Obama +1.4

Gallup Tracking 9/30 - 10/6 3050 RV 2.0 49 46 Obama +3
CNN/Opinion Research 9/28 - 9/30 783 LV 3.5 50 47 Obama +3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/26 - 9/30 832 LV 3.4 49 46 Obama +3
National Journal 9/27 - 9/30 789 LV 4.2 47 47 Tie
Rasmussen Tracking 10/4 - 10/6 1500 LV 3.0 47 49 Romney +2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I guess any excuse to avoid facts will do. By the way, I am 60 years old.
I understand what he showed was for political purposes, but you must understand an actual financial statement doesn't deal in assumptions like a spread sheet. It deals in precise numbers or must say draft or estimate on the sheet.

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what he showed was for political purposes, but you must understand an actual financial statement doesn't deal in assumptions like a spread sheet. It deals in precise numbers or must say draft or estimate on the sheet.
I don't know what else to say. In 2009, Obama had assets of over 9 million. Your claim was that in 2012 he SOMEHOW had assets of 10 million. I said it is common knowledge.

I don't know where the disconnect is but I'm not going to make s**t up to prove a false point.

Like I said, it is common knowledge that he has multiple millions.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Since when is being rich a crime? BTW Obama is not poor, and he has never had a real job, I wonder where he got his money. I am glad Romney is rich. He won't be stealing all the tax money he can get his hands on redistributing our wealth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>He has my vote. Bravo Mitt!
Obama-Benghazi-Impeach
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see: Romney wants to cut social security, gut medicare, and we know he loves his grandchildren because he set up a shell corporation so he could leave them an inheritance and not have to pay taxes on it.
Of course, if he were to get in, he would first cut his taxes from 13 percent to less than one percent with would be about 27 percent less than what most middle class tax payers pay.
And we should not forget that if you are taking SSI, you would be part of that 47 percent draft dodger Romney said he didn't care about.
Totally wrong on most all of your subjects!!!!!!!!! You obviously do not know what you are talking about!!!

Just tell me about Obama's and Biden's military service!!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Eveytime you buy those Big Bird toys PBS gets a cut, There are plenty of areas we need to put money without contributing to there propaganda machine. Only lberls watch it anway. Let them pay or it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what else to say. In 2009, Obama had assets of over 9 million. Your claim was that in 2012 he SOMEHOW had assets of 10 million. I said it is common knowledge.
I don't know where the disconnect is but I'm not going to make s**t up to prove a false point.
Like I said, it is common knowledge that he has multiple millions.
Just forget it, your one of those that says if Obama did it, it's got to be right.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

This is how stupid republitards are.

Are you kidding? stated that President Obama is an egomaniac because he wrote an autobiography about himself.

You dumbphux don't even know what an autobiography is. Unbelievable.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama-Benghazi-Impeach
Bush/9-11 Firing Squad

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
Since when is being rich a crime? BTW Obama is not poor, and he has never had a real job, I wonder where he got his money. I am glad Romney is rich. He won't be stealing all the tax money he can get his hands on redistributing our wealth.
President Obama, you idiot,
was a lawyer, a State Senator,
a US Senator and now he's the president.

Those are all real jobs.
Jealous much?
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

x0x0x wrote:
Are you kidding? stated that President Obama is an egomaniac because he wrote an autobiography about himself.
No what makes Obama Bin Lyin' an egomaniac is that he took credit for his "autobiography" that someone else wrote and that wasn't even factual.

That's how ignorant and gullible you libtards are.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

x0x0x wrote:
His writing a book about himself was only a small part of the entire picture. I love how you pick and choose what best fits your needs.

The reason he did not do well in the debate is that in his eyes it was unimportant. He is the President. He doesn't need to answer to anyone. He felt it was beneath him and did not warrant his time or preparation.

One must never underestimate the manipulative genius of pathological narcissists. They project such an imposing personality that it overwhelms those around them. Charmed by the charisma of the narcissist, people become like clay in his hands. They cheerfully do his bidding and delight to be at his service. The narcissist shapes the world around himself and reduces others in his own inverted image. He creates a cult of personality. His admirers become his co-dependents. Narcissists have no interest in things that do not help them to reach their personal objective. They are focused on one thing alone and that is power. All other issues are meaningless to them and they do not want to waste their precious time on trivialities. Anything that does not help them is beneath them and do not deserve their attention.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
Maybe it was the 18 inaccuracies in it.......just like his speeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

173 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min The Dude 106,028
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,033,565
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min GOTP 138,656
US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban 2 min NoahRS 15
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 3 min Amp man 349
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 3 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 344
New York mayor promises IDs for undocumented im... 4 min VIVA Op WBII 385
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Katrina 218,587
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,528
•••
•••
•••
•••