Obama Is The Danger Constitution Was Designed To Avoid

Full story: Free Republic

Executive Orders: A liberal constitutional scholar warns of the concentration of power not only in the hands of one branch of government but in a single man who ignores the Constitution and acts of Congress on a whim.
Comments
41 - 60 of 274 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2013

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
This president has issues fewer executive orders than any president since the end of WWII.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiv...
actually, i think he just passed his predecessor, but still fewer than the one term Bush.

the mindless masses need soundbytes to parrot so they get tossed bits like these occasionally...sad that people this stupid can actually vote...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, woodcrap? I thought you went into the witness protection program after Brenda and I neutered you.
when was that?

i recall, and can bring up the post, where i showed you to be a mindless gutter waif for the people you parrot from...

you cannot even see the obvious bullshit in this article, i had to point it out to you..

run along now little girl, run along.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>awww...sore that it took two seconds to show you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are too stupid to tell when you are being clearly lied to?
have you ever tried thinking for yourself or are the results worse than the embarrassing spectacle you just showed here?
I would think you would be more embarrased still supporting a lying, Islam loving, Muslim Brotherhood/Al-Qaeda arming, wealth-redistributing, Marxist, piece of shit, scumbag.

You, and those like you, are the problem. You just too stupid to realize it.

Or just so Anti-American you don't care.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
This president has issues fewer executive orders than any president since the end of WWII.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiv...
good work wd.thank you I didnt know it was that many.thats the only way he gets anything through.his idea suck no one normal wants to vote on them.for instance his amnesty lol.good idea idiot that he is.who could forget his obamacare that will never work.he is a trainwreck who creates trainwreck.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
Hilarious nonsense, vol. LXXVII in the right's silly "Obama is tyrant" series.
They can't decide if he's a tyrant or incompetent...an elitist snob or a 'community organizer'...a socialist, communist, or merely an illegal alien.
Why?
Because the truth changes with every single action of Obama's and every single burst of hatred from individual righties.
They aren't smart, consistent, or honest. Bottom line.
They know that they hate him, but just can't decide why or what they want to do about it. Impeachment (but for what)? Deportation (probably to Kenya)? Block all of his contributions in Congress (well definitely that)? Defeat him at the polls (2 tries, 0 wins)?

What could it be that they hate so much? Hmm.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think you would be more embarrased still supporting a lying, Islam loving, Muslim Brotherhood/Al-Qaeda arming, wealth-redistributing, Marxist, piece of shit, scumbag.
You, and those like you, are the problem. You just too stupid to realize it.
Or just so Anti-American you don't care.
i am not supporting Obama, i am supporting the facts.

someothing you wouldn't know about, obviously, from spewing your proven false soudbytes...

wanna cracker?

wouldn't you like to be able to think for yourself? have you ever even tried?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He made it so obvious when he made that stupid post to you, after using his new witness protection handle. I guess he's out of the program now. Now we really get to laugh as he scrambles to try and save face. What a criminally insane loser!
ROTFLMAO!
no, i only post under one name...

why is it you cannot even attempt to debate the facts of the issue? are you really to stupid to use your own words?

c'mon little girl this'll be fun. i dare ya to try...

or, you could keep trading third grade taunts with others about me.your choice...
Detroit Suburbs

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am not supporting Obama, i am supporting the facts.
someothing you wouldn't know about, obviously, from spewing your proven false soudbytes...
wanna cracker?
wouldn't you like to be able to think for yourself? have you ever even tried?
You are living proof that welfare recipients and kids living in their parents basement until they are 30 ,should not be allowed to vote
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He made it so obvious when he made that stupid post to you, after using his new witness protection handle. I guess he's out of the program now. Now we really get to laugh as he scrambles to try and save face. What a criminally insane loser!
ROTFLMAO!
very sick, sad parrot.I will not answear him again.I got better answears tallking to letteuce.he should make it 666 the devils numbers.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a little Obama jizz on your lip.
he has s whole bucket of it at home lol

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am not supporting Obama, i am supporting the facts.
someothing you wouldn't know about, obviously, from spewing your proven false soudbytes...
wanna cracker?
wouldn't you like to be able to think for yourself? have you ever even tried?
Pull your big Lefty head out of Obama's ass.

How many times does Your Dear Leader have to lie to the American Public before you wake up?
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think you would be more embarrased still supporting a lying, Islam loving, Muslim Brotherhood/Al-Qaeda arming, wealth-redistributing, Marxist, piece of shit, scumbag.
You, and those like you, are the problem. You just too stupid to realize it.
Or just so Anti-American you don't care.
yes thank you!!! He is no american.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living proof that welfare recipients and kids living in their parents basement until they are 30 ,should not be allowed to vote
he is an anchor baby, he is afraid to come out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right,I'm not answering this lunatic anymore either. I'm still going to laugh at him.
oh dear, you never had an answer to my facts in the first place...and you know it.

run away,little girl. run away!
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> the facts actually show he has used executive orders far less than presidents you probably liked1.
From the article you cited:

"Of course, a mere quantification of executive orders canít constitute a full-fledged study of the topic, since it does not address the actual content or effects of such orders."

EO numerical count is not the same as abuse of same.

Did you actually read and understand your own link?
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fingiswold wrote:
They aren't smart, consistent, or honest. Bottom line.PERIOD
That says it all!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article you cited:
"Of course, a mere quantification of executive orders canít constitute a full-fledged study of the topic, since it does not address the actual content or effects of such orders."
EO numerical count is not the same as abuse of same.
Did you actually read and understand your own link?
so tell me about the content and effect of these EOs and compare and contrast them to previous ones .
Captain Edwards

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All presidents, past & present, have attempted to usurp our constitution, and/or at least manipulate it, with the executive branch strong arming congress (house & senate). The scary part of our current administration was their control of congress (Palosi & Reid) changing the rules of both houses allowing the ramrod of ideological change to the fabric of our constitution itself. The outright fear now is even with the house back in republican control Obama's executive branch is ignoring set precedence with constitutional law and implementing change breaking down the fundamental three branches of power balance vital to the prevention of government tyranny.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Dec 9, 2013
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me about the content and effect of these EOs and compare and contrast them to previous ones .
FDR interned millions of Japanese and German Americans with one single EO. One of the most unconstitutional moves ever made by any president.

Pretty strong evidence a straight numbers count of EOs doesn't tell anywhere near the entire story, no?

Then again, that's precisely the point YOUR CITED ARTICLE made, so I ask once more, did you actually read and understand your own link?
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Dec 9, 2013
 
Captain Edwards wrote:
All presidents, past & present, have attempted to usurp our constitution, and/or at least manipulate it, with the executive branch strong arming congress (house & senate). The scary part of our current administration was their control of congress (Palosi & Reid) changing the rules of both houses allowing the ramrod of ideological change to the fabric of our constitution itself. The outright fear now is even with the house back in republican control Obama's executive branch is ignoring set precedence with constitutional law and implementing change breaking down the fundamental three branches of power balance vital to the prevention of government tyranny.
Excellent post. Thank-you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro-life groups press vulnerable Senate Democra... 4 min Cordwainer Trout 11
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Calvin_Coolish 150,998
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Cbusa 1,692
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 5 min Le Jimbo 19
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min harmonious 255,579
Obama orders review on police use of military h... 6 min Le Jimbo 44
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 46,270
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 min xxxrayted 1,269
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 14 min Cat74 225
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 23 min toilet paper 1,259
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••