Justin Amash town hall planned in Ken...

Justin Amash town hall planned in Kent County

There are 6 comments on the MLive.com story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Justin Amash town hall planned in Kent County. In it, MLive.com reports that:

U.S. Rep. Justin Amash, who touts his Facebook explanations of votes in Congress, will meet face to face with constituents next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Sharon

San Diego, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I voted for him but lately he seems like an Obama apologist and he supports those kooks like rand Paul and Ron Paul. What a disaster.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Sharon wrote:
I voted for him but lately he seems like an Obama apologist and he supports those kooks like rand Paul and Ron Paul. What a disaster.
Obviously Justin can't win then. Because his votes are in line with his libertarian values.
Sharon

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously Justin can't win then. Because his votes are in line with his libertarian values.
What a principled guy. He ran on the Republican ticket, even though he is a Libertarian. Why doesn't he just run on the Libertarian ticket? Did he run as a Republican just to get elected? Not very principled.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a principled guy. He ran on the Republican ticket, even though he is a Libertarian. Why doesn't he just run on the Libertarian ticket? Did he run as a Republican just to get elected? Not very principled.
Republican and Libertarian are not mutually exclusive. Of course, if you honestly believe that one can only be a Republican OR a Democrat OR a Libertarian, then I suppose you would determine Justin to be unprincipled. Perhaps it would be helpful if you talked to Justin yourself to find out what he stands for?
Beaver

Jenison, MI

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Republican and Libertarian are not mutually exclusive. Of course, if you honestly believe that one can only be a Republican OR a Democrat OR a Libertarian, then I suppose you would determine Justin to be unprincipled. Perhaps it would be helpful if you talked to Justin yourself to find out what he stands for?
Great Idea! Any idea when he plans to be in California becuse I wouldn't walk across the street to talk to any politician. Their all corrupt once they get to Washington.
Oh boy

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Get your don't tread on me flags and your tri cornered hats ready! This should be all kinds of fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 3 min Retribution 330
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,620,061
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 3 min Oct 2017 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Agents of Corruption 13,002
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 6 min KIR SUCKA 24
News Mexico Says Texas Immigration Crackdown Is Crea... 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Worth Repeating 37,018
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 45 min Bill Dunning 306
News Barack Obama 55 min anonymous 48
More from around the web