Bill Would Force Some Gun Owners to D...

Bill Would Force Some Gun Owners to Destroy, Surrender Weapons

There are 4 comments on the New Media Journal story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Bill Would Force Some Gun Owners to Destroy, Surrender Weapons. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

Missouri Democrats are trying to rid the state of assault weapons and high-capacity gun magazines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2013
LEGAL GUNS END THUGGERY.........this is why cities with a lot of "Thugs" don't want law abiding citizens to carry handguns. It quickly reveals the inferiority of these types. Here in Florida we had an entire generation of young men growing up singing songs and dancing like fools in celebration of the criminal life. How long did they think it would take society before a solution arose? I'm sorry if you don't like our solution. All those young, tough, gansta, "Thugs" are scratching their heads wondering if they can get a job. It's over boyzz! Try to carjack someone down here now and you wouldn't get to your 3rd victim before someone blew a smoking hole through your carcass. LEGAL GUNS END THUGGERY! Spread the word.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Democrats are making a big mistake with this assault on the working class many of who are hunters.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I see a LOT of unemployed democrat legislators in Missouri Next election....

Anchorage, AK

#5 Feb 19, 2013
"Another Democrat-sponsored bill proposed this year in the state General Assembly would require parents to notify their child's school if they own a firearm."

So now they also want information to label your child in school...isn't that just wonderful. Those "control freaks" are really starting to show their colors now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Chimney1 213,211
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Abe 248,062
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 228,043
News Poll: Clinton gaining ground with young voters 13 min RushFan666 31
News Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly: You're 'fascinate... 13 min edgar allen pow 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Grey Ghost 1,443,030
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 47 min Brian_G 399,505
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 51 min Brian_G 11,876
News Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women... 2 hr IhxTs 1,560
More from around the web