Trump's land of delusion

Trump's land of delusion

There are 6214 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 27, 2018, titled Trump's land of delusion. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Bluffers bluff, and President Trump just tried to bluff his way through one of the worst weeks of his administration. It's not working.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 311
Next Last
BHO Illegal Surveilance

Bronx, NY

#1 May 27, 2018
Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, et al must all have been delusional in their thinking of a Hillary landslide. They must have been soiling themselves around 10pm EST November 8, 2016.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#2 May 27, 2018
What will these people do when we have to indict their leaders for perpetrating the worst high crimes against a sitting President in the history of America? We don't have enough rope to hang them all.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#3 May 27, 2018
No one in America is above the law and with all of trumps crimes, I hope they will indict him, as they should.

Judged:

13

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dougford4ontario canada

Jacksonville, AR

#4 May 27, 2018
#DougFordNationRising www.ontariopc.ca

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#6 May 27, 2018
It isn't President Trump they will indict. The game is nearly over. The Founding Fathers laid it all out how we can, and will overcome a Constitutional Crisis. The Democrats have turned on the American people adopting the likes of MS13, Hamas, and Iran, our greatest enemy as their own. We have seen the video's, heard their words. They are disgusting, bringing in illegals, and protecting them from the law by calling them to warn them of an ISIS arrest is imminent. Do they think we aren't watching, or that they have let in so many illegals they don't need American votes any longer?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 May 27, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
What will these people do when we have to indict their leaders for perpetrating the worst high crimes against a sitting President in the history of America? We don't have enough rope to hang them all.
But there is ample rope to hang the Mobster-in-Chief.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#8 May 27, 2018
Mueller is a Republican so I always feel this little twing of worry that maybe he will let Trump off the hook.

Trump is such a criminal that day after day he is exposed and I just feel sick.

Judged:

15

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democrat Hero

Troy, NY

#9 May 27, 2018
BHO Illegal Surveilance wrote:
Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, et al must all have been delusional in their thinking of a Hillary landslide. They must have been soiling themselves around 10pm EST November 8, 2016.
She got more than 3-4 millions of more votes and Trump has soiled our great country.

Judged:

14

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BHO Illegal Surveilance

Bronx, NY

#10 May 27, 2018
ardith wrote:
Trump is such a criminal that day after day he is exposed and I just feel sick.
Head to your safe-space with your teddy bear and a cup of hot cocoa. Puking snowflake.
BHO Illegal Surveilance

Bronx, NY

#11 May 27, 2018
Democrat Hero wrote:
<quoted text>

She got more than 3-4 millions of more votes.
All that proves is that there are 3-4 million cheesedicks like you that voted for her. The Electoral College disagrees with you, crybaby.
fish and poi

United States

#12 May 27, 2018
ardith wrote:
No one in America is above the law and with all of trumps crimes, I hope they will indict him, as they should.
Trump will put all the investigators in jail and they will all get their buttholes spied on by undercover trump prisoners

BWAHAHAHAHA
fish and poi

United States

#14 May 27, 2018
Democrat Hero wrote:
<quoted text>She got more than 3-4 millions of more votes and Trump has soiled our great country.
All illegal California votes, California will not pick our president
fish and poi

United States

#15 May 27, 2018
ardith wrote:
Mueller is a Republican so I always feel this little twing of worry that maybe he will let Trump off the hook.

Trump is such a criminal that day after day he is exposed and I just feel sick.
mueller will get raped in jail too

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 May 27, 2018
Trump has two main goals. One is to con people out of their money. He's had a virtual lifetime of experience doing that. Trump "university" is one shining example.

Trump's other goal is to have people slobbering over him.
At one point he had hoped to become Hollywood's darling. But that failed. So now he has to content himself with the adulation of the cretinous bigots and racists of America. If they were to turn against him, he would dissolve into a puddle of blood, sweat, and tears.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#17 May 27, 2018
You cannot name one crime the President is guilty of, it is all a Progressive fairy tale that backfired big time. There will be people jailed, but it isn't the people you want jailed.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#18 May 27, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
You cannot name one crime the President is guilty of, it is all a Progressive fairy tale that backfired big time. There will be people jailed, but it isn't the people you want jailed.
Have you seen Meullers report? I did not think so.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#19 May 27, 2018
He is guilty of obstructing justice...that I am sure of, he did it in public. He is guilty of breaking the emolument clauses. He is guilty of lying and saying he had no ongoing business with Russia when he was trying to build a hotel in Moscow, 2017. He sold favoritism to a Chinese compant, XTEeven after our Pentagon told him we should not do business with them. Their products put our soldiers in danger...China gave Trump $500 million dollars. I could go on and on, especially if we talk about his criminal administration.

Mueller has had 19 indictments and already, 5 guilty pleas. Your horrid president has been lying to you.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#20 May 27, 2018
You haven't seen Mueller's report either. He has nothing. There are people who have seen what he is working on, and he has nothing. Over a year, millions of dollars, and nothing. He loves publicity. If he had anything to save face it would have leaked.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#21 May 27, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
You haven't seen Mueller's report either. He has nothing. There are people who have seen what he is working on, and he has nothing. Over a year, millions of dollars, and nothing. He loves publicity. If he had anything to save face it would have leaked.
He loves publicity. Lol. Who are these others people? Lay off the pipe Annie.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#22 May 27, 2018
You never learned to read did you? This Mueller investigation is to keep people from looking at anything else, only it isn't working. This is the age of information. All the answers are there, all you have to do is look, and read. Now Congress is involved. You won't believe their findings, but the Courts will, and we will prosecute all the bad guys, no matter how high the crimes go. This is the biggest political scandal in America's History.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 311
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 26 min American_Infidel 340
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Rogue Scholar 244,203
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 31 min Dada 10,781
News Arkansas pays this judge $147,000 a year to loc... 31 min a Bad Record 54
News Dean Cain Battles GLAAD, Gay Activists Over Spe... 35 min C Kersey 5
News Obama in campaign mode, back to promoting hope ... 36 min Ren 590
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,830,368
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 47 min Aura Mytha 106,161
News Kavanaugh's accuser says she would testify unde... 2 hr jtkluempers 39
News Supreme Court sides with Colorado baker on same... 4 hr Lord of Prunes 1,911