Area gun sales, fears rising

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Port Sun

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Comments
4,441 - 4,460 of 7,571 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2013
drink The hive

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wait! Are you saying that Obamacare is imbedded in the "general welfare" of American?
wow.
Now I see the problem. Your comprehension skills are deplorable.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Your opinion versus the actual document? And it's because I don't take your word you say I have a comprehension problem? Wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you have that post that supports your position I claimed all the military was out of the country?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Maryland Woman Has Kept Track of Every Tax on Her In 2012 and Youre Not Going to Believe How Much Shes Paid So Far
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/01/ma...

Liberal Compassion
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Consumer Protection Bureau Eyeing U.S. Retirement Funds
http://personalliberty.com/2013/02/08/consume...

Was Chief Justice John Roberts Blackmailed To Support ObamaCare?
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...

So God Made A Liberal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... you have that post that supports your position I claimed all the military was out of the country?
These men support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton. These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Obama. Who do you trust?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>You’re talking stupid incomprehensible t-bag bullcrap, if you rather go back to dirt roads and horse and buggy why don’t you move to North Korea?!! The average income tax rate under Reagan in 1983 was 11.06 percent. Under Clinton in 1992, it was 9.18 percent. And under Obama in 2010, it was 4.68 percent. Stop repeating rightwing propaganda like a friggen broken record – yemoron!!!
Was energy this high???
Do you realize the government makes more per gallon of gas than the oil companies??

Over all it cost far more too feed the beast than ever before

Every city and county have new taxes almost every election

States keep tacking them on

Only morons look at income tax as it is being surpassed by other taxes

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's a good thing you have your word on it. Otherwise you'd have nothing son!
Who said that it is a lie in a court of law that the burden of proof rest on the prosecution????????

Tell us about it???
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that it is a lie in a court of law that the burden of proof rest on the prosecution????????
Tell us about it???
Why? You don't listen son. All you do is push your dope because it's the only thing you want to do.

Stupidity at its finest!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You don't listen son. All you do is push your dope because it's the only thing you want to do.

Stupidity at its finest!
Yes when proven wrong all liberals revert to childish schoolyard rants......

But that does not change the facts of your post,,,,,,,,,,LOL
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Your opinion versus the actual document? And it's because I don't take your word you say I have a comprehension problem? Wow.
No, it's because you don't understand the difference between "promoting" and "funding" the general welfare. In fact, you don't even know what the general welfare is. Let me explain:

To understand the term General Welfare, one must separate the two words: General, meaning most if not all people, and Welfare, meaning the happiness and caring.

Commie Care is not the general welfare. Commie Care penalizes most all people to provide for a few. Companies that provide medical equipment are penalized. Tanning salons are penalized. Health Insurance companies are penalized. In the end, businesses are penalized because of increasing health insurance costs. Individuals are penalized if they opt to continue not having healthcare insurance.

To use the word General in Commie Care, the general population is liable for providing a minority population in our country. That being said, Commie Care is actually General Punitiveness.

That brings us to three terms: promoting the general welfare, providing the general welfare, and funding the general welfare.

If I see my elderly neighbor struggling to get her groceries in her house, and I offer assistance, I am providing the general welfare of my neighbor.

Perhaps I'm not capable of helping my neighbor because of my bad back, so I ask a my friend who is sitting with me to help my neighbor with her groceries. That is promoting the general welfare to my neighbor.

Let's say I have no friend with me, and see my elderly neighbor that I cannot help or able to have a friend help. So I find some kid on the street, and pay him $20.00 to help my neighbor. That is funding the general welfare of my neighbor.

Commie Care is not promoting nor providing the welfare of people. It's funding the welfare of a small percentage of our population. So how you come up with relating Commie Care with the General Welfare clause is beyond me.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Was energy this high???
Do you realize the government makes more per gallon of gas than the oil companies??
Over all it cost far more too feed the beast than ever before
Every city and county have new taxes almost every election
States keep tacking them on
Only morons look at income tax as it is being surpassed by other taxes
If you dumb f-ing wingnuts could only stop letting the rightwing propaganda machinery do the thinking for you. The price breakdown on one gallon of gas is as follows:
Taxes 12%
Distribution and Marketing 14%
Refining 12%
Crude oil 62
Besides the 42 gallons per barrel of oil makes about 19 gallons of gasoline, 9 gallons of
fuel oil, 4 gallons of jet fuel, and 11 gallons of other products, including lubricants, kerosene, asphalt, and petrochemical feed stocks to make plastics. That adds up to more than 42 gallons because of something called "refinery gain" - the processing and chemical changes increase the volume. Im sorry but you talking yourself deeper and deeper into a hole ignorant f-ing wingnuz slob!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because you don't understand the difference between "promoting" and "funding" the general welfare. In fact, you don't even know what the general welfare is. Let me explain:
To understand the term General Welfare, one must separate the two words: General, meaning most if not all people, and Welfare, meaning the happiness and caring.
Commie Care is not the general welfare. Commie Care penalizes most all people to provide for a few. Companies that provide medical equipment are penalized. Tanning salons are penalized. Health Insurance companies are penalized. In the end, businesses are penalized because of increasing health insurance costs. Individuals are penalized if they opt to continue not having healthcare insurance.
To use the word General in Commie Care, the general population is liable for providing a minority population in our country. That being said, Commie Care is actually General Punitiveness.
That brings us to three terms: promoting the general welfare, providing the general welfare, and funding the general welfare.
If I see my elderly neighbor struggling to get her groceries in her house, and I offer assistance, I am providing the general welfare of my neighbor.
Perhaps I'm not capable of helping my neighbor because of my bad back, so I ask a my friend who is sitting with me to help my neighbor with her groceries. That is promoting the general welfare to my neighbor.
Let's say I have no friend with me, and see my elderly neighbor that I cannot help or able to have a friend help. So I find some kid on the street, and pay him $20.00 to help my neighbor. That is funding the general welfare of my neighbor.
Commie Care is not promoting nor providing the welfare of people. It's funding the welfare of a small percentage of our population. So how you come up with relating Commie Care with the General Welfare clause is beyond me.
You mean like "promoting" the Air Force or "funding" the Air Force?

You don't get to decide how to parse the Constitution to meet your needs son. How to determine what it covers... when it covers.... how much it covers.

No matter how much you try and argue the point, the Air Force is NOT in the US Constitution. So you can avoid this simple fact unlike your convoluted argument about Obamacare is beyond reasonable human thought.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>If you dumb f-ing wingnuts could only stop letting the rightwing propaganda machinery do the thinking for you. The price breakdown on one gallon of gas is as follows:
Taxes 12%
Distribution and Marketing 14%
Refining 12%
Crude oil 62
Besides the 42 gallons per barrel of oil makes about 19½ gallons of gasoline, 9 gallons of
fuel oil, 4 gallons of jet fuel, and 11 gallons of other products, including lubricants, kerosene, asphalt, and petrochemical feed stocks to make plastics. That adds up to more than 42 gallons because of something called "refinery gain" - the processing and chemical changes increase the volume. I’m sorry but you talking yourself deeper and deeper into a hole – ignorant f-ing wingnuz slob!!!!
Wrong again..........

You are not claiming what the IRS agrees the oil companies are saying

But yes we know morons think they know more about taxes than the IRS does
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when proven wrong all liberals revert to childish schoolyard rants......
But that does not change the facts of your post,,,,,,,,,,LOL
And you revert to it often as your defensive mechanism son.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like "promoting" the Air Force or "funding" the Air Force?

You don't get to decide how to parse the Constitution to meet your needs son. How to determine what it covers... when it covers.... how much it covers.

No matter how much you try and argue the point, the Air Force is NOT in the US Constitution. So you can avoid this simple fact unlike your convoluted argument about Obamacare is beyond reasonable human thought.
The military is and the AF is part of the military
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The military is and the AF is part of the military
So.. are they part of the Army? Or the Navy my little idiot?

Oh wait! You don't adhere to the US Constitution. No wonder you're not an American.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yeah, you are one dumb-mf-er. I bet your mother didn't have any children that lived.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.. are they part of the Army? Or the Navy my little idiot?

Oh wait! You don't adhere to the US Constitution. No wonder you're not an American.
We understand how someone like you would not understand that the AF is part of the military..........

Let alone they were the army air core
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

THE GROWING CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA
What constitutional experts say about high crimes, misdemeanors

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••