Area gun sales, fears rising

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Port Sun

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Comments
3,441 - 3,460 of 7,571 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okimar wrote:
Senator Feinstein has announced her Bill for gun control. It is NOT a stretch to consider it treasonous,in contridiction of the Constitution. Her elected office should not protect her from these allegations......
I haven't read about it yet. What are the provisions of the bill.

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor troll is getting dumber by the post..........
Would you say that people that listen to heavy metal would be the same as those that listen to Bach???
People that listen to AM radio normal dont listen to music and only tune into the radio for talk radio......
People that listen to pop countdown very seldom ever listen to talk radio......
But a moron/liberal would not understand the difference
You asked if i would say that people who listen to heavy metal are the "same" as those that listen to Bach. I would say that they are listening to different kinds of music, but they are both listening to music.

Then you say, "People that listen to AM radio normal dont listen to music and only tune into the radio for talk radio......
People that listen to pop countdown very seldom ever listen to talk radio.

I never disputed either of those things. All I said is that people who listen to music on the radio, or listen to talk radio on the radio, or listen to Rush Limbaugh on the radio, all of those people are "radio listeners". I never said that people who listen to music are "the same" as people who listen to Rush.

I simply point out that they are all members of the radio listening audience. I don't know why you have to claim that I said things that I never said. I just don't know what point you are trying to make.

I guess you are trying to say that people who listen to other radio programs shouldn't be counted as not listening to Rush, because they don't listen to Rush. I guess you're right. If you only count Rush Limbaugh's listeners as radio listeners, then yes, I guess you could say that "all radio listeners" listen to Rush.

(rolls eyes and gives up)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read about it yet. What are the provisions of the bill.
he ban would cover the usual suspects but included are ANY semi-automatic pistol that uses a detachable box magazine. In all a toal of 150+ firearms are included in the bill. I'm sure Traitor Feinstein has more up here sleeve IF she can get this treasonous Bill to see the light of day. I see possible charges in the Senate in her future. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see this treasonous hypocrit charged and tried. I just hope the sentence when found guilty is suitable and carried out.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked if i would say that people who listen to heavy metal are the "same" as those that listen to Bach. I would say that they are listening to different kinds of music, but they are both listening to music.
Then you say, "People that listen to AM radio normal dont listen to music and only tune into the radio for talk radio......
I never disputed either of those things. All I said is that people who listen to music on the radio, or listen to talk radio on the radio, or listen to Rush Limbaugh on the radio, all of those people are "radio listeners". I never said that people who listen to music are "the same" as people who listen to Rush.
I simply point out that they are all members of the radio listening audience. I don't know why you have to claim that I said things that I never said. I just don't know what point you are trying to make.
I guess you are trying to say that people who listen to other radio programs shouldn't be counted as not listening to Rush, because they don't listen to Rush. I guess you're right. If you only count Rush Limbaugh's listeners as radio listeners, then yes, I guess you could say that "all radio listeners" listen to Rush.
I listen to Rush.... Discount about 95% as B/S. But he DOES come up with a nugget occasionally.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I listen to Rush.... Discount about 95% as B/S. But he DOES come up with a nugget occasionally.
I do agree with your statement about Rush Limbaugh cause I have thought that too.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I listen to Rush.... Discount about 95% as B/S. But he DOES come up with a nugget occasionally.
So do blind pigs ... LOL!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree with your statement about Rush Limbaugh cause I have thought that too.
Discount 95% as B/S. As I said he DOES come up with a nugget every now and then. His political insight can be keen but you have to seperate the wheat from the chafe. The bombasity can be off putting until you learn to discern.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
So do blind pigs ... LOL!!
Unlike libs who are habitually wrong. Speaking of blind pigs,hows your Mom?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes apples and oranges are also fruit but different type of fruit..........ROTFLMAO

Yes comparing apples to oranges again..........Yes they are both fruit..........

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes apples and oranges are also fruit but different type of fruit..........ROTFLMAO
Yes comparing apples to oranges again..........Yes they are both fruit..........
Cut a lib.... A hypocrit bleeds. They don't know any better. Its in those born liar genes.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Cut a lib.... A hypocrit bleeds. They don't know any better. Its in those born liar genes.
They sure are fun little toys..........Not as smart as the fish I hunt but still fun......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure are fun little toys..........Not as smart as the fish I hunt but still fun......
We all have our favorite dumbazzes. Mine are stoopid libs. Like I said,cut one and a hypocrit bleeds. Ain't found one yet that could prove denial.
drink The hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

In A Free Society Crime Is A Real Reality - I Can Live With That...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>he ban would cover the usual suspects but included are ANY semi-automatic pistol that uses a detachable box magazine. In all a toal of 150+ firearms are included in the bill. I'm sure Traitor Feinstein has more up here sleeve IF she can get this treasonous Bill to see the light of day. I see possible charges in the Senate in her future. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see this treasonous hypocrit charged and tried. I just hope the sentence when found guilty is suitable and carried out.
Of course it's not going to pass. It wasn't designed to pass. It was designed to be a tool for liberals to promote more lies.

Republicans vote against the bill as expected. Liberal voters don't really know issues. They know what their leaders and media tells them. So then they echo that Republicans want to see more school kids die.

Or that dreaded war on women. Liberal politicians and media brainwashed liberal voters into actually believing that. Most didn't look into the fact that Republicans were against the federal government forcing insurance companies to provide birth control. All they know is that Republicans are on the path to have a war on women.

It's just like the second so-called stimulus bill they created. As expected, Republicans told DumBama to shove it. The first one was a handout to Democrat supporters and created no jobs. Liberal leaders and the media brainwashed the zombies into believing that Republicans are holding up DumBama's job creation because he's black and they wanted to make him look bad.

Liberals are like parrots. They have no idea what they are saying, but are very good at repeating. Democrat politicians take every advantage of that.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We all have our favorite dumbazzes. Mine are stoopid libs. Like I said,cut one and a hypocrit bleeds. Ain't found one yet that could prove denial.
But aren't they fun to play with??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's not going to pass. It wasn't designed to pass. It was designed to be a tool for liberals to promote more lies.
Republicans vote against the bill as expected. Liberal voters don't really know issues. They know what their leaders and media tells them. So then they echo that Republicans want to see more school kids die.
Or that dreaded war on women. Liberal politicians and media brainwashed liberal voters into actually believing that. Most didn't look into the fact that Republicans were against the federal government forcing insurance companies to provide birth control. All they know is that Republicans are on the path to have a war on women.
It's just like the second so-called stimulus bill they created. As expected, Republicans told DumBama to shove it. The first one was a handout to Democrat supporters and created no jobs. Liberal leaders and the media brainwashed the zombies into believing that Republicans are holding up DumBama's job creation because he's black and they wanted to make him look bad.
Liberals are like parrots. They have no idea what they are saying, but are very good at repeating. Democrat politicians take every advantage of that.
yeap just like Social Security which wasnt really designed to pay and work as intended just feel good legistlation. Then in 1960 the Liberals who held the Majority on the SCOTUS ruled in Flemming vs Nestor that Individuals have no contractual or property rights to Social Security benefits whatsoever which can be reduced or eliminated anytime by congress as ruled the Liberal SCOTUS Majority in 1960.

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

Warren Court(Liberal Majority - 1953 and 1969)

The Warren Court refers to the Supreme Court of the United States between 1953 and 1969, when Earl Warren served as Chief Justice. Warren led a liberal majority that used judicial power in dramatic fashion, to the consternation of conservative opponents. The Warren Court expanded civil rights, civil liberties, judicial power, and the federal power in dramatic ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
okinut

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We all have our favorite dumbazzes. Mine are stoopid libs. Like I said,cut one and a hypocrit bleeds. Ain't found one yet that could prove denial.
if we liberals are so wrong...how is Obama starting his second term?
if your party is so good...WTF?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okinut wrote:
<quoted text>if we liberals are so wrong...how is Obama starting his second term?
How long do you have?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

okinut wrote:
<quoted text>
if we liberals are so wrong...how is Obama starting his second term?
I'll give you a hint: half of our population is living partially or totally from federal government checks. If you are one of those people, would you vote Republican????

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you a hint: half of our population is living partially or totally from federal government checks. If you are one of those people, would you vote Republican????
Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••