George W. Bush: 'History will ultimately judge'

Apr 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 4029TV.com

But some things haven't changed a bit: the trademark smirk when he is amused, a squinty glare when he doesn't appreciate the question -- and a quick turn to humor when the conversation turns to "legacy," including the scars of Iraq or the cloud of Katrina.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Hannity has a The Best Of Barack tape. I heard it once, it was most amusing.
His best one was from 2008 and not on the Hannity tape, that Americans have it too good. That line was from a man running for president.
And we can't forget Barack's ever popular "You didn't build that".
Obama was correct in both those statements. Sean Hannity is fortunate to be able to pass as human.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Calloway 10.5 degree, UST Shaft and Golf Pride Grip.
Your putter is against USGA rules, and so is your brain.
It's Callaway, tiger, tho
Callow
Describes you to a 'tee'
Learn to swing and you can use a 9deg and pick up 20-50yrds.
Taylor-Made rules, but
I do love my Heavenwood....;)
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Every other living ex-prez dedicates himself to humanitarian efforts.
Bush "I paint 3hrs a day"
I hear they let him use his fingers.
What an unfunny joke on us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Your Ex wrote:
Bush looked forward toleaving the presidency so he could go on the rubber chicken circuit, and "fill the coffers".

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was correct in both those statements.
Tell that to those who lost their homes and those who risked everything to build a business.
Oh, Barack Obama a man who did neither, does have an opinion on how things should be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to those who lost their homes and those who risked everything to build a business.
Oh, Barack Obama a man who did neither, does have an opinion on how things should be.
Obama was referring to the greedy fat cats, who prey on those less fortunate.

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was referring to the greedy fat cats, who prey on those less fortunate.
Oh, you think so...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Your Ex wrote:
Noticeably absent from yesterday's staged event: darth sheknee.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hubert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

As it stands right now, history has already given W a boost in poll numbers. While he might have seemed like the worst president imaginable four years ago, Obama has done his best to prove that notion wrong.

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Hubert wrote:
As it stands right now, history has already given W a boost in poll numbers. While he might have seemed like the worst president imaginable four years ago, Obama has done his best to prove that notion wrong.
Aw, c,mon, you're so judgmental. He did have the decency to say "May God bless" you when he finished his speech to Planned Parenthood.
That cracked me up to no end.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was referring to the greedy fat cats, who prey on those less fortunate.
Like him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Like him?
Cite your evidence, dimbulb.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Cite your evidence, dimbulb.
Hey Werewolf, how about his using Taxpayer's money for his many luxury vacations and the nice concerts he throws at the WH.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Hubert wrote:
Jimmy Carter's approval is 60%. The murderous flubs has a long way to go. His new hobby of painting by numbers may help.

hahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Werewolf, how about his using Taxpayer's money for his many luxury vacations and the nice concerts he throws at the WH.
Hey lightbulb, how about the fact that your pal, Idiot-in-Chief #43, took many times more vacations than Obama?(If only he had taken all eight years.)
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lightbulb, how about the fact that your pal, Idiot-in-Chief #43, took many times more vacations than Obama?(If only he had taken all eight years.)
Maybe he took more days but did not spend near as much money, he went to his OWN ranch in Crawford Texas.
Key

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
He was tortured and lied about from Liberals,but ironically Obama is worse and everything he does is giving comfort and aid to the enemy. Dick Cheney was tough and smart, Biden is a complete Baffoon. Muslims didn't like him because they feared him. They know Obama will do nothing because he's a weak, weak, weak man,
I agree with that. It's a matter of time until all truth will come out about Obama and his lies. Sadly by then it'll be far too late. Obama has but a short time and yet he'll make every hour of everyday count in his ongoing determination to destroy America. The big storm is up ahead and after the next elections obama will put it into high gear trust me. We need to push back and do everything in our power to keep mr Obama from having his way.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they're still looking for those WMDs.
At least they checked to make sure. You and Obama would have hid shivering in a closet somewhere.
We need real men like Bush and Cheney again.
Moderate

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

The truth is Bush was a crappy president. The truth also is Obama is worse. Bush had Iraq and Katrina. Obama has the economy, Afghanistan, Sandy, Boston, Newtown, West, Aurora, Guantanamo, etc. Bush was misguided, but he tried. He failed, but "A" for effort. Obama has been a complete disaster.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>At least they checked to make sure. You and Obama would have hid shivering in a closet somewhere.
We need real men like Bush and Cheney again.
Yeah moron. A real man like five deferment dickless Cheney. Bet you've got the same copy of his DD 214 now don't you, hypocrite?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••