Black leaders look for post-election leverage with Obama

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

President Obama addressed the NAACP annual convention by video in July. Blacks made up 13 percent of the electorate this year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of98
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

One of the perks of being on the winning side is that “to the victor goes the spoils”… Blacks and Latinos deserve the biggest share of gratitude and “GIFTS” (LOL) because we came out in record numbers again to hand the unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers another much deserved defeat as we re-elected President Obama in another landslide. It feels so good to know that we kicked their ass after all the hate and vitriol they spewed over the last 4 years… I am still getting in the face of these right-wingers and laughing every chance I get; and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it but walk away.
Who Your Daddy

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Dat wut Black Friday mean?
MCPLI

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
One of the perks of being on the winning side is that “to the victor goes the spoils”… Blacks and Latinos deserve the biggest share of gratitude and “GIFTS”(LOL) because we came out in record numbers again to hand the unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers another much deserved defeat as we re-elected President Obama in another landslide. It feels so good to know that we kicked their ass after all the hate and vitriol they spewed over the last 4 years… I am still getting in the face of these right-wingers and laughing every chance I get; and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it but walk away.
And I thought Obamnazi was President of the whole United States not just the people who voted for him. Just one more thing he lied about.
Buck Farrack

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

There is a LOT you can do going forward.
When the porch monkey president makes an illegal proposal to give "Blacks and Latinos... the biggest share of gratitude" point out to your local Congressperson, that giving preference by race, creed or color is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.
Call them to support any alternative to the POS president's proposals. It will be easy because they all stink as bad as he does.
In two years, after the brain dead porch monkey drives up unemployment to 20%, the Congress will change - big time - and his monkey butt can be impeached.
Now that Obismal feels free to screw up the country for everyone, but only represents a small portion of the population, do what Obama says:
Don't boo - Get Revenge!"
Take your revenge on those who voted for that worthless piece of $hit stinking up the White House.
Need a contractor? Don't hire a black or hispanic. It's your right. Need to buy something?
Don't buy at similar owned businesses.
Stranded car with an Obama bumpersticker?
Don't stop to help or call.
See how the 25% of those who voted for the pathetic POS in the White House like the revenge game when it is played on them.
Keep in mind that just like the liberals when GWB was in office, proudly say "He's NOT MY PRESIDENT".

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

To the extent that black people are behind whites in opportunities, the president should do what he can to level the playing field. No more and no less.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

A marxist potus such as this Obama will never be any potus of mine.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Who Your Daddy wrote:
Dat wut Black Friday mean?
Do the world a favor.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
you get the Hell out of my country then, you pathetic unpatriotic loser.

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sir, You get the hell out of mine.
You are better suited for a Communist country anyway.
If you need a ticket to Russia hit me up

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
So, what quotes from Karl has he used? I have yet to hear any.
gultin

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

so now ,the truth behind what it takes, and who it takes to win an election, is out in the open.for all to see.if you can see it. AND ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL at best.
Who Your Daddy

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Do the world a favor.
Do yourself a favor L'Wolf queer. Eat S'hit and howl at the moon.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Pay up homey. The horde wants their loot. Good luck.
Home boy is going to throw them away like a used rubber. It's in the manifesto. The unions will get screwed bigtime too. That's also in the manifesto.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Voters United. We're Entitled.

'Gang fight' at Black Friday sale...
Man Punched in Face Pulls Gun On Line-Cutting Shopper...
Shots fired outside WALMART...
Shoppers smash through door at URBAN OUTFITTERS...
Customers run over in parking lot...
Woman busted after throwing merchandise...
Thousands storm VICTORIA'S SECRET...
VIDEO: Insane battle over phones...
Mayhem at Nebraska mall where 9 murdered in 2007...
Shoplifter tries to mace security guards...
Men Steal Boy's Shopping Bag Outside BED, BATH & BEYOND...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell any lie often enough and big enough and eventually, people will believe it. Hitler used it too.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Tell any lie often enough and big enough and eventually, people will believe it. Hitler used it too.
Hitler also said, "The masses are the asses" That's Obama's favorite saying. And the masses are the asses. That's how home boy won.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
I agree. It isn't the fact that President Home Boy lies to me that is really bad, it's that I can never believe him now no matter what he says. Who wants a president like that? Not me. I'm going to go watch a movie trailer now. It's about a president that lies so much, he has trouble knowing the truth.

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
if he did you wouldnt care, because thats what you voted for
Silencing the American people is your agenda

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It isn't the fact that President Home Boy lies to me that is really bad, it's that I can never believe him now no matter what he says. Who wants a president like that? Not me. I'm going to go watch a movie trailer now. It's about a president that lies so much, he has trouble knowing the truth.
Indeed, The Obama is "The Liar in cheif" and his followers adore those lie's, and voted for 4 more yrs of his lie's
They know NO better
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

You're a few years to late with regard to President Bush running up unemployment, doubling the unemployment rate Clinton handed to George Bush in 2001.

We will not begin to broach the subject and failure of the National Bankruptcy which was a complete reversal from the Surpluses Bush was handed.
Buck Farrack wrote:
There is a LOT you can do going forward.
When the porch monkey president makes an illegal proposal to give "Blacks and Latinos... the biggest share of gratitude" point out to your local Congressperson, that giving preference by race, creed or color is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.
Call them to support any alternative to the POS president's proposals. It will be easy because they all stink as bad as he does.
In two years, after the brain dead porch monkey drives up unemployment to 20%, the Congress will change - big time - and his monkey butt can be impeached.
Now that Obismal feels free to screw up the country for everyone, but only represents a small portion of the population, do what Obama says:
Don't boo - Get Revenge!"
Take your revenge on those who voted for that worthless piece of $hit stinking up the White House.
Need a contractor? Don't hire a black or hispanic. It's your right. Need to buy something?
Don't buy at similar owned businesses.
Stranded car with an Obama bumpersticker?
Don't stop to help or call.
See how the 25% of those who voted for the pathetic POS in the White House like the revenge game when it is played on them.
Keep in mind that just like the liberals when GWB was in office, proudly say "He's NOT MY PRESIDENT".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of98
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Auto worker union scores a win in the South 3 min Cat74 29
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,386
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 50,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,793
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Freespirit8 240,591
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Alison Crimes is a Liar 145,011
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 7 min Memo From Turner 119
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••