Obama, Clinton to launch healthcare c...

Obama, Clinton to launch healthcare campaign push Tuesday

There are 124 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 23, 2013, titled Obama, Clinton to launch healthcare campaign push Tuesday. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama will turn to his unofficial "secretary of explaining stuff," former President Bill Clinton, on Tuesday to help with a final push to extol the benefits of U.S. healthcare reform before new insurance exchanges go live on October 1. Obama, who is in New York for the United Nations General Assembly, will meet with his most recent ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#104 Sep 27, 2013
Adale wrote:
I may as well continue my little rant.
I have no problems with the children and elderly receiving health care from the state, in fact I demand that they receive it.

But when it comes to life style choices I draw a red line.
Drunks, addicts ,fat people and young pregnant girls need counsel
along with the freebies that are being handed out.
You fuxked up your own lives, your not laying it on me.
Good post.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#105 Sep 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Can we find 2 people with less credibility then Clinton-Obama. no!
Yes, Sarah Palin and you.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#106 Sep 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News poll: 68 percent concerned about their health care under new law
By Dana Blanton
Published September 17, 2013
FoxNews.com
Nearly 7 out of 10 voters are concerned about their personal health care under the Affordable Care Act and a majority wants to take the health care system back to 2009, according to the latest Fox News national poll.
Hey Dumbo - I have Empire BC / BS - none of my current health care is being affected, nor am I paying a higher co-pay / why is that?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#107 Sep 27, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbo - I have Empire BC / BS - none of my current health care is being affected, nor am I paying a higher co-pay / why is that?
Because the price of you policy for 2014 just went up.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#108 Sep 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Can we find 2 people with less credibility then Clinton-Obama. no!
Sen. Vitter...
Rep. John Boehner
Rep. Eric Cantor...
Rep Chris Collins (ny)

Oh you wanted only 2./
But it was so easy
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#109 Sep 27, 2013
Yeah they are also putting out a new commercial. It will have the camel running around the office yelling Hump,,,Day!!! Hump,,Daaayy!! What day is it!! Come on down to your local exchange and get humped... You know both these guys will hump anything.!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#110 Sep 27, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dumbo - I have Empire BC / BS - none of my current health care is being affected, nor am I paying a higher co-pay / why is that?
Yes, I understand you having a BS Policy to protect your post.
conservative crapola

Breinigsville, PA

#111 Sep 28, 2013
ACA open enrollment: 3 days

These teabagging cons are at wits end, knowing that even their government shutdown won't stop it.

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#112 Sep 28, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
ACA open enrollment: 3 days

These teabagging cons are at wits end, knowing that even their government shutdown won't stop it.

hahahahahahahahahaha
The only person to threaten to shut down the government is Barry Hussein Obama.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#113 Sep 28, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dumbo - I have Empire BC / BS - none of my current health care is being affected, nor am I paying a higher co-pay / why is that?
Why should it be affected.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#114 Sep 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of convenience to your failed teabagging ploy, you refuse to admit how Congress works. Like your basic teabagging con. ACA remains funded.

Have your knee pads set for your bj's for jesus-a-thon?

hahahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#115 Sep 28, 2013
By the time Obamacare is fully implemented we will be praying for death panels to put us out of our misery. Dredd Scott was deplorable legislation, Obamacare is worse.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#116 Sep 28, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
By the time Obamacare is fully implemented we will be praying for death panels to put us out of our misery. Dredd Scott was deplorable legislation, Obamacare is worse.
We can arrange for you to be first in line.
Cat74

United States

#117 Sep 28, 2013
No you can't. You have no idea who I am. I could be your next door neighbor. you are all talk, and say nothing!!
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#118 Sep 28, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
No you can't. You have no idea who I am. I could be your next door neighbor. you are all talk, and say nothing!!
You're a blabber spoonfed fool. Still waiting for those Constitution violations, tfraud.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#119 Sep 28, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
By the time Obamacare is fully implemented we will be praying for death panels to put us out of our misery. Dredd Scott was deplorable legislation, Obamacare is worse.
LOL........Dred Scott was a badly decided court case that ..had been spawned by bad legislation....

Obama care is good legislation saved by a court case
you are hoping for a death panel....
I am so tempted....but i won't say it
Cat74

United States

#120 Sep 28, 2013
Tuesday is D Day for Obamacare. D for disaster. The online "Market places" aren't ready. It will make a fool out of every Democrat whose name is on it. There will be lies, and excuses, but Americans will know once and for all the Republicans were right about this debacle known as Obamacare.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#121 Sep 28, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Tuesday is D Day for Obamacare. D for disaster. The online "Market places" aren't ready. It will make a fool out of every Democrat whose name is on it. There will be lies, and excuses, but Americans will know once and for all the Republicans were right about this debacle known as Obamacare.
They are ready. You are the fool. And on the losing end...again.
Cat74

United States

#122 Sep 28, 2013
No, they are not ready, and if you could read, you could check out the articles telling just how unready they are. It will be a gigantic mess, and the Democrats will pay dearly for their support. Of course they were paid big bucks by big pharma so it will be fine with them when they are kicked out of office in November 2014,

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#123 Sep 29, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of convenience to your failed teabagging ploy, you refuse to admit how Congress works. Like your basic teabagging con. ACA remains funded.
Have your knee pads set for your bj's for jesus-a-thon?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Your projections only make you look more stupid..........as if that were possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Buck Crick 17,978
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 110
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 3 min Big Al 178
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 4 min Trump is a joke 24
News Al Gore praises Gov. Jerry Brown for climate ch... 5 min JohnInLa 34
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 6 min Big Nick 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,567,480
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min NotSoDivineMsM 280,224
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 1 hr Red Crosse 580
More from around the web