You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Comments
15,321 - 15,340 of 79,782 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

“Throw the bums out”

Since: Apr 09

vote Constitutional Party 2010

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>I printed the good looking tomato sauce one and the por roast one too.Yum!Thanks alot too!
You're very welcome :)

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

LOL I wonder if Enoch also copied down my recipes :)

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up!
Life is too short to be getting that drove over a blog.
On the bright side,wasnt the weather really nice today?
You get pretty rough for long periods of time and then all of a sudden you post calm and concise.
I think you would have more success if you ease up just a little.
Im not picking on you or patronizing you, as you should know,Its not in my nature to patronize.
I dont believe that you cannot find common ground with anyone here. There must be something that we can agree on.
LOL Wonder just how much she is in tune to the lunar cycle of the tides.
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Try growing up in a house of Ten kids.
And being number 8.
They didnt know I existed until I started following them to the bus Stop. LOL...
HaHa Ha!I do not know if this story is true or not but I can remember my grandmother telling me about this family that had 10 children and she said that they had this old station wagon ,She said that every year they would all pile into the car and go on vacation.She claims that one year one of the kids fell out of their car when they were on the way and that they did not even realize this until they reached their destination.

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

The Templars had pretty cool history too, watching a movie called The Last Templar.

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree about the union's original mission, but when the greed and graft came in, well, they became no betther than the suits of industry.
My family has 60 year history with Chrysler, First my father then my brother, the two have very opposing views about the union. There is a big difference between then and now, so much so that my brother got fed up and took the buy out, I avoid the union issue when talking with him, he can really get angry about it.

“It all about money”

st louis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

<quoted text>Depending how close one gets to the Vegas Strip, I've seen some advertised as high as 6 odd dollars.
yikes

and I said I as going to quit when they hit 3.00

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

katn wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows she may be gone before then, if not your right 2010 cant get here fast enough.
Maybe the House can hold a special vote, or the Governator can recall her,either way, she needs to be dropped like a hot rock.

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

<quoted text>LOL Now that's funny. I'm the youngest of three, all boys. My brothers did their darndest to lose me, which made me a pro at making friends, a trait they couldn't replicate to save their lives, as they were always trying to steal my friends.
Try having five older sisters.
They never let you use the bathroom.
I learned to pee outside in every season.LOL...

“It all about money”

st louis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Newports are between $5.97 and $7.25 per pck depending on where you go.
eeek ouch, I think I am going to get serious about quiting, that is just ridiculous.

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

katn wrote:
<quoted text>
My family has 60 year history with Chrysler, First my father then my brother, the two have very opposing views about the union. There is a big difference between then and now, so much so that my brother got fed up and took the buy out, I avoid the union issue when talking with him, he can really get angry about it.
My oldest brother is a welder and was present at the Portland Shipyards when Papa Bush was there during his '88 campaign trail.

He told me that the moment George HW started walking to the podium, he was booed and catcalled during the entire speech. Stupid move, because one of the first things Papa BushStain did was cancel the Naval contracts to the Port of Portland, making Seattle very happy. My brother thought about moving to Seattle to compensate, but since he was just starting out, the union told him that members with longer standing would get preferential spots, and there was no guarantee he'd get a spot being new.
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

katn wrote:
<quoted text>
yikes
and I said I as going to quit when they hit 3.00
We all lie to ourselves when it comes to cigarettes.I won't lie when I say this though.I wish that I never smoked the first one!

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL just gives one more practice to learn how to write in the snow hehehe

“It all about money”

st louis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

The Templars had pretty cool history too, watching a movie called The Last Templar.
Have you heard about the KGC and the lost treasure?

http://www.knightsofthegoldencircle-kgc.com/c...

Lottsa links there about the Templar's, Illuminati, masons, you'll also find stories about the civil war and Jesse James it's a fun read, just dont run out and buy a metal detector today LOL

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

katn wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard about the KGC and the lost treasure?
http://www.knightsofthegoldencircle-kgc.com/c...
Lottsa links there about the Templar's, Illuminati, masons, you'll also find stories about the civil war and Jesse James it's a fun read, just dont run out and buy a metal detector today LOL
No, I haven't, thank you for the link :)

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

I've been interested in the Knights Templar ever since I seen a History channel documentary on them and learned that my fiancee has commonality to a surname that may link her to them.

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Anyways, I gotta get going, fiancee wants me to help her around the home, chores :/ take care &GodBless all catch you all later :)

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa Ha!I do not know if this story is true or not but I can remember my grandmother telling me about this family that had 10 children and she said that they had this old station wagon ,She said that every year they would all pile into the car and go on vacation.She claims that one year one of the kids fell out of their car when they were on the way and that they did not even realize this until they reached their destination.
LOL...
I know I shouldnt laugh.
I can believe it though.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

katn wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that unions used to advocate that their members vote for democrats in nearly every election....I do mean the UAW.
and corporations urged workers to vote republican. so?

I think both corporations and unions and all organizations should not be allowed to contribute to campaigns or promote any candidate, especially tax exempt churchs and all religious groups. They are not "citizens" & can't vote

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that feeling very well, 4 sisters, 2 brothers, one bathroom and one phone. Couldn't use both when my sisters hit their teenage years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min wondering 114,619
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min USMail XXXII 254,225
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 38 min baby boomer 906
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min UidiotRaceMakeWor... 150,268
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Son of Anarchy 1,185
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 1 hr Bills Still Right 3,997
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,096,630

Search the US News Forum:
•••