You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 Full story: Free Republic 79,756

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Full Story
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13232 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I merely spread the TRUTH of what WILL happen to those that run afoul of God's Word. Your freakish choices effect us ALL. And it is not only the RIGHT, but the DUTY of the American citizen to OPPOSE ANYTHING that will adversely effect the whole body of the People. >You< freaks are a CANCER, and >you< need EXCISED from the American Body.
Who died and made you dictator of the world?

“RWNJobs: Enoch, AB2, NO 419...”

Since: Jun 08

CP, Gunner, GSC...

#13234 May 11, 2009
Captain Jack wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bEQ8Q3-I3WkXX&feature=rel ated
Jekyll Island Club
Thanks for splashing a little color on this page...pretty gloomy...what, with all the grey surrounding us.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13235 May 11, 2009
Donna Atlanta GA wrote:
<<<If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the above, the answer is: You>>>
Are these the same groups that have bombed abortion clinics, killed doctors, tormented and harassed patients, and created a myriad of creepy and ghoulish schemes to protest abortion?
Are they the groups who find fault with any and all ethnic groups regardless of immigration status, and use lax immigration laws as a hate tool?
Are they the groups that worship millionaire right-wing propaganda spreaders because it's easier to be fed a line of crap than actually research issues that are important?
Are they the groups that can't even explain what "smaller government" is, but they want it the way a little kid wants a lemon until he finds out what it tastes like?
Are they the groups that use patriotism as a facade to hide their tunnel vision; their inability to view an issue from more than one angle or point of view? Are they the ones who couldn't care less about other people's husbands, wives and children dying in war, and find fault with people who DO care about those needless deaths?
There are plenty of radicalized, right-wing nutcases in this country - all you have to do is read Topix every day. They're the ones who want the country governed as it was in 1750. They complain that the government has too much control, yet THEY want to control other people's bodies, lives and beliefs. They are two-faced busy-bodies who can't mind their own business, hate everyone including themselves, find fault with everything around them, think everyone is wrong but them, are mind controlled by their political party, have no sense of humanity, are paranoid and often end up manufacturing fairy tales that keep them scared out of their minds.
They fly flags upside down, spell America with a K, swear that doomsday is just around the corner, run out and buy duct tape and plastic wrap, hoarde food, and many could benefit from some professional help and medication. They find nothing good in life and attempt to make everyone else as miserable as they are.
I would imagine that these are the groups you're referring to in this silly diatribe. Most people with some intelligence, a real job, and common sense don't have time for it.
And >you< are part of the vile 'group' which has SLAUGHTERED the unborn by the MILLIONS. And this because of your OWN lack of resposibility. You believe in nothing more than DEATH; MORAL, PHYSICAL, and SPIRITUAL.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13236 May 11, 2009
[QUOTE who="[The FAKE]GSCensored"]I am ....gonna burn!!![/QUOTE]

Yup.
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13237 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
While >you< on the other hand spew forth ignorant droolings and vain imaginings. You have NO room to judge ANYONE. Because your judhment is most assuredly NOT sound.
You either have a massive ego, a microscopic penis, or both. I can't wait to hear you claim that God personally told you to boss everyone on this forum around like you do.

“like Simpleton's, they follow”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13238 May 11, 2009
Tashunkewitko wrote:
<quoted text>Or right on these threads following quotes from Scripture.
The premise of my comment was in agreement to the "faithful" dilligently doling out their one hour a week duty. I never stated I am in agreement with the tactics used on this thread by either side. But I will tell you, I respect EVERYONES right to believe in what they believe in. I just wish less tactics were used and more discussion were to be had on some very real, concerning issues going on in this country. It makes it very difficult to discuss your own thoughts when people are constantly attacking. I try to stay out of the bashing, but sometimes I get angry as well because there is no balance. Just hate.

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13239 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You either have a massive ego, a microscopic penis, or both. I can't wait to hear you claim that God personally told you to boss everyone on this forum around like you do.
Now there ya go again with your sick curiosity.
Every single day your askin about mens penis's.
WTF.
If your wondering what its like to have one.
Spit it out and and ask yer boyfriend ya freak.

CP, Gunner, GSC...

#13240 May 11, 2009
cntrybmpkn wrote:
<quoted text>
The premise of my comment was in agreement to the "faithful" dilligently doling out their one hour a week duty. I never stated I am in agreement with the tactics used on this thread by either side. But I will tell you, I respect EVERYONES right to believe in what they believe in. I just wish less tactics were used and more discussion were to be had on some very real, concerning issues going on in this country. It makes it very difficult to discuss your own thoughts when people are constantly attacking. I try to stay out of the bashing, but sometimes I get angry as well because there is no balance. Just hate.
Point taken.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13241 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
And >you< are part of the vile 'group' which has SLAUGHTERED the unborn by the MILLIONS. And this because of your OWN lack of resposibility. You believe in nothing more than DEATH; MORAL, PHYSICAL, and SPIRITUAL.
The truth has been spoken at last.
American Born

Reading, PA

#13242 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is up to us to see that their "agenda" NEVER succeeds.
It won't succeed my friend... these fools may lead us to a very destructive time... in the end faith in what is moral and right will be victorious. History has proven it... stay the course... we will outlast these clowns!

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13243 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
While >you< on the other hand spew forth ignorant droolings and vain imaginings. You have NO room to judge ANYONE. Because your judhment is most assuredly NOT sound.
That,My Friend is the understatement of the year.

“Enforce our Immigration Laws!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13244 May 11, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
The behavior part of the disease has been present in liberals for as long as I can remember.
Must be Genetic.LOL....
Sorry to post and disappear.I didn't sleep well last night ,and had been on the run all day.So I needed a nap.LOL

I agree with you.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13245 May 11, 2009
Tashunkewitko wrote:
<quoted text>Complete with the "Seven Forbidden Words" according to your warped "Good Book". You are the funniest f*ck on these threads. Sincere thanks for the endless laughs that you so liberally supply. You are the "King of the Grey Boxers". Ooops. My sincere apologies. There has been a 3-way tie for "King". You, GSCensored, and American Born/CP. Congratulations to ALL of you.
"Do you approve of this post everybody"?
Waaaah Waaah Waaaaaaaaah.
"ya see,Ya see. I tot I taw a puddy Tat!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#13246 May 11, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Or you might be a lunatic leftist like Kenya Obama and claim that 2 million Americans are unemployed while ignoring the other 3 million Americans who are also unemployed but have exhaused their unemployment benefits and are not including in the goverment figures. Holy Civil War, Batman, you mean Kenya Osama is lying to the American people yet AGAIN????
Actually, the Federal gov't DOESN'T rely on unemployment benefits to determine the unemployment rate.

The Current Population Survey (CPS) is a monthly survey of households conducted by the Bureau of Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics. It provides a comprehensive body of data on the: labor force, employment, unemployment and persons not in the labor force.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13247 May 11, 2009
Tashunkewitko wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for splashing a little color on this page...pretty gloomy...what, with all the grey surrounding us.
Waaah,Waaah,Waaah.
LOL....
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13248 May 11, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth has been spoken at last.
Oh please. Conservatives don't give a s#!t about any lives but their own. The only reason they're against abortion is because they want to control women. You think anyone who isn't exactly like you doesn't deserve to live, why would anyone think you care about a cluster of cells?

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13249 May 11, 2009
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to post and disappear.I didn't sleep well last night ,and had been on the run all day.So I needed a nap.LOL
I agree with you.
No worrys.
I do the same thing lately.LOL....

CP, Gunner, GSC...

#13250 May 11, 2009
cntrybmpkn wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. I chose to leave the "Catholic Church" years ago after they increased the number of collections from 2 to 3, and I continued to see people in need increase as the Church and Rectory received glamorous facelifts. The pedophile Priest scandal and the manner in which it was mishandled at the highest levels has since kept us away from religion and closer to GOD.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13251 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well we all know just how much >you< really know, don't we? And that's very damn little...
American Born

Reading, PA

#13253 May 11, 2009
Tashunkewitko wrote:
<quoted text>Complete with the "Seven Forbidden Words" according to your warped "Good Book". You are the funniest f*ck on these threads. Sincere thanks for the endless laughs that you so liberally supply. You are the "King of the Grey Boxers". Ooops. My sincere apologies. There has been a 3-way tie for "King". You, GSCensored, and American Born/CP. Congratulations to ALL of you.
You buttclown... you still believe CP and myself are the same person??? Really??? It just proves your ignorance. CP and i have totally different ways of posting, we agree on exactly the same things but we don't express it the same way. Are you that blind that you don't realize this yet??? Are you now trying to say that myself, GS and CP are the same person??? Does this make you feel better to believe only one person can post equal viewpoints??? Does it scare you that three different INDIVIDUAL people can agree??? Are you that freakin lame? Are you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min thewordofme 131,927
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Save This Nation 165,203
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 min Earl 572
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,153,381
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Abondondolla 293,135
The GOP, Race and Ted Nugent: If You Won't Deno... (Feb '14) 11 min positronium 35
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 12 min Smart Alex 144
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 28 min kuda 33
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 1 hr No way 6
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 1 hr INFIDEL 26
More from around the web