You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 Full story: Free Republic 79,756

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Full Story
confuscius

Hamilton, Bermuda

#13210 May 11, 2009
Hey! liberals - you can't deny people of any country not to vent their grips,ills and disgusts especially here in the good ole USA(whether it's pros/cons).It is the most effective way to balance the seat of power.So go and tell it to bo/rahm gang of 40.Prezs go and come but freedom lives on!
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13211 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you gonna do, tell Gawd on me? You can threaten and spew all you want but I do not believe that God (if he exists) is the hateful, bloodthirsty a-hole that you proudly claim he is.
Man are you in for one hell of a rude awakening:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me."

- Jesus, Luke 19:27

Repent while you still have the time, or face the most certain consquences.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13212 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You of all people preaching about love. I've never heard anything from you except HATE, HATE, and more HATE.
Only to those that are the enemies of We The People. To the lost sheep I am not.

“RWNJobs: Enoch, AB2, NO 419...”

Since: Jun 08

CP, Gunner, GSC...

#13213 May 11, 2009
cntrybmpkn wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Screaming obsenities at each other in the gridlock of the parking lot after "mass."
Or right on these threads following quotes from Scripture.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13215 May 11, 2009
[QUOTE who="[The FAKE]GSCensored"] I am an idiot troll that cannot debate. So I use people's screen names in a subversive manner. And this because I'm a worthless infant.[/QUOTE]

That's more like it.
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13216 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me."
I think I've found your soulmate:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/284866223...
Concerned Citizen

Escondido, CA

#13217 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You of all people preaching about love. I've never heard anything from you except HATE, HATE, and more HATE.
No, if we want to hear about hate, then we have to go back to Kenya Obama who said his mother was a TYPICAL WHITE WOMAN! That my friend is racist HATE!
Chicago Guy

Columbus, IN

#13218 May 11, 2009
NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously doubt it as well, he's nothing more than an opportunist poser that wears his "religion" on his sleeves.
Are you kidding me??

"wears his religion on his sleeve"??

I only mention it because you keep erroneously damning those around you (not your job, btw) with your whack-job interpretations of your Angry God.

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

#13219 May 11, 2009
&fe ature=related
Jekyll Island Club
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13220 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that YOU are God, since you think you have the right to dictate how people live their lives and assign punishment to those who don't agree with you
No, I merely spread the TRUTH of what WILL happen to those that run afoul of God's Word. Your freakish choices effect us ALL. And it is not only the RIGHT, but the DUTY of the American citizen to OPPOSE ANYTHING that will adversely effect the whole body of the People. >You< freaks are a CANCER, and >you< need EXCISED from the American Body.

“RWNJobs: Enoch, AB2, NO 419...”

Since: Jun 08

CP, Gunner, GSC...

#13221 May 11, 2009
American Born wrote:
<quoted text> Troll
CP. Walking Eagle.
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13222 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to those that are the enemies of We The People. To the lost sheep I am not.
This is what you worship:
http://alechosterman.com/WordPress/wp-content...
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wikiality/i...
http://z.about.com/d/atheism/1/7/G/4/3/God-is...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RKVkyukVXrY/RduaoDj...
Chicago Guy

Columbus, IN

#13223 May 11, 2009
NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, one thing that liberetards fail to aknowledge is that evolution is a relition in and of itself, because it takes "faith" in science to believe that bogus "science" of evolution.
No it doesn't, moron.

There are MILLIONS of artifacts we've discovered that prove Evolutionary Theory beyond any doubt. Nuances and new discoveries are still made, but they do nothing but corroborate Darwin's original hypotheosis.

How many artifacts prove the existence of God again? NONE.

I have FAITH in God. I have PROOF of science.

Or do you think it's just a "theory" that airplanes can fly?
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13224 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you can stop trying to convince me that God hates me because I'm not exactly like you. I'm convinced. Seriously. You can shut up now.
Chicago Guy

Columbus, IN

#13225 May 11, 2009
Donna Atlanta GA wrote:
<<<If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the above, the answer is: You>>>
Are these the same groups that have bombed abortion clinics, killed doctors, tormented and harassed patients, and created a myriad of creepy and ghoulish schemes to protest abortion?
Are they the groups who find fault with any and all ethnic groups regardless of immigration status, and use lax immigration laws as a hate tool?
Are they the groups that worship millionaire right-wing propaganda spreaders because it's easier to be fed a line of crap than actually research issues that are important?
Are they the groups that can't even explain what "smaller government" is, but they want it the way a little kid wants a lemon until he finds out what it tastes like?
Are they the groups that use patriotism as a facade to hide their tunnel vision; their inability to view an issue from more than one angle or point of view? Are they the ones who couldn't care less about other people's husbands, wives and children dying in war, and find fault with people who DO care about those needless deaths?
There are plenty of radicalized, right-wing nutcases in this country - all you have to do is read Topix every day. They're the ones who want the country governed as it was in 1750. They complain that the government has too much control, yet THEY want to control other people's bodies, lives and beliefs. They are two-faced busy-bodies who can't mind their own business, hate everyone including themselves, find fault with everything around them, think everyone is wrong but them, are mind controlled by their political party, have no sense of humanity, are paranoid and often end up manufacturing fairy tales that keep them scared out of their minds.
They fly flags upside down, spell America with a K, swear that doomsday is just around the corner, run out and buy duct tape and plastic wrap, hoarde food, and many could benefit from some professional help and medication. They find nothing good in life and attempt to make everyone else as miserable as they are.
I would imagine that these are the groups you're referring to in this silly diatribe. Most people with some intelligence, a real job, and common sense don't have time for it.
Hear hear!!
Chicago Guy

Columbus, IN

#13226 May 11, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
Where are you Chicago Guy?It seems to me that you want to be all so critical of those of us that have chosen an alternative means of education for our children with your meager attempt to lump us up and categorize us all as a group of religious fanatics while you defend public school education as sorry as it is.Yet I do not believe that you even set foot inside of a public school.I believe that you went to a private school,a parochial school to be exact the same way that I did.I think that is why you are disappearing from this thread instead of answering the question.If I am wrong then I apologize however I do not believe that I am.
You're wrong. I'm a public ed product... although I did go to a Catholic University. How about you?

I "disappeared" because occasionally I have to work for a living.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13227 May 11, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Why are they not referencing the sleeper cells that the radical sect Muslims have acquired?
Because they are going to be tools used in their plot(s).
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13228 May 11, 2009
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me??
"wears his religion on his sleeve"??
I only mention it because you keep erroneously damning those around you (not your job, btw) with your whack-job interpretations of your Angry God.
While >you< on the other hand spew forth ignorant droolings and vain imaginings. You have NO room to judge ANYONE. Because your judhment is most assuredly NOT sound.
GSCensored

Goodyear, AZ

#13230 May 11, 2009
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't, moron.
There are MILLIONS of artifacts we've discovered that prove Evolutionary Theory beyond any doubt. Nuances and new discoveries are still made, but they do nothing but corroborate Darwin's original hypotheosis.
How many artifacts prove the existence of God again? NONE.
I have FAITH in God. I have PROOF of science.
Or do you think it's just a "theory" that airplanes can fly?
Let's just see if 'science' will save your soul, idiot.
GSCensored

Fort Collins, CO

#13231 May 11, 2009
I am having wonderful dreams of torture and destruction! Woe to those who don't believe that God is a total dick like me! I can't wait to see all of you burn in hell! "God is love", bah! GOD IS HATE! You'd better get with the program and learn to be a judgmental arrogant hatemonger like I am, or you're gonna burn!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Jaxxon 292,626
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 min Reverend Alan 4,928
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Hidingfromyou 131,754
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 3 min xxxrayted 516
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 5 min Uncle Bob 1,317
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 5 min Foster 13
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 6 min Aprilvue 555
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min new yawk 1,152,957
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr Oliver Cromwell 9