You Might Be a "Radicalized...

You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

There are 79741 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 15, 2009, titled You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…. In it, Free Republic reports that:

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13193 May 11, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Hey that was real different was it not.I wonder what caused that?
Don't know, but it was an interesting sight. Another aspect of it was that all of them appeared as a different color; White/Yellowish, blue, and green.

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13194 May 11, 2009
American Born wrote:
<quoted text> Troll
I thought my dog farted again.
LOL...
Concerned Citizen

Escondido, CA

#13195 May 11, 2009
ChicagoAmerican wrote:
Right now, Mr janet and Osama-Biden-Laden are jotting down the names of anyone here posting that they may be a right wing extremist, as opposed to a left wing extremist, like the afformentioned principals. So watch what you post.
I'm on the fence, officially.
That could very well be true, but, gee, then they will have to start taking down the names of the military who are starting to announce to the country that they took an oath to protect America from foriegn and DOMESTIC terrorist, Gee I kinda wonder when they put the emphasises on DOMESTIC terrorist if they kinda mean the FEDS?
GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13196 May 11, 2009
rtq wrote:
Jesus was a liberal
Not in any way, shape, or form is that the case. How can you possibly label the Creator of all that was made. With a definition defined by one of the created? Simple; you CANNOT.
American Born

Riegelsville, PA

#13197 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong scumbag. The 'patriot act' was a treasonous p.o.s. legislation. And, we don't want to "force" our "own religious beliefs" on you. We don't want you freaks DICTATING your perversions to us. Every since you freaks started gaining any real ground. Our society has diminished to the point that we can almost be considered as third world. Why don't you OUTLINE >your< Constitutional "rights" FREAK? Tell us what >you< think that >your< [perverse] "rights" are....
Their rights are anything they stupidly make up to infringe on freedom Bud!! They do not understand the "meaning" of the USC or the BoR... they only want to manipulate it to fit their own agenda.
GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13198 May 11, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats alright.
I wont give em my guns but I'll turn over my ammo.
One at a time.
And you won't be the only one brother.
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

#13199 May 11, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That could very well be true, but, gee, then they will have to start taking down the names of the military who are starting to announce to the country that they took an oath to protect America from foriegn and DOMESTIC terrorist, Gee I kinda wonder when they put the emphasises on DOMESTIC terrorist if they kinda mean the FEDS?
Why are they not referencing the sleeper cells that the radical sect Muslims have acquired?
American Born

Riegelsville, PA

#13200 May 11, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
And he keeps ignoring the fact that Obama has decided to keep the patriot act going.
Hmmmm.
Of course they ignore it... they are the sheeple... their Osaviour can do no wrong. They will follow blindly into the darkness... we are smart enough to use a flashlight.
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

#13201 May 11, 2009
Bad lightening storm .Gotta go!!!

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#13202 May 11, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>My son's friends and he still interact in the world and get into their share of “mischieviousness" Don't forget though this is my son's first year in cyber school.I do not stop him from having group activities with those who were his friends.I do not perceive that my son will be prone to all of these negative behaviors that you list either.
Come on Belinda,
Dont you keep an ankle shackle on him and tell him that the whole world is evil?LOL...
This is what the liberals think we do.
'
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13203 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
You had damn well better hope that I'm NEVER the "Fuhrer" PUNK....
What are you gonna do, tell Gawd on me? You can threaten and spew all you want but I do not believe that God (if he exists) is the hateful, bloodthirsty a-hole that you proudly claim he is.
GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13204 May 11, 2009
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYBODY picks and chooses when it comes to the OT, that's my entire point.
You DO NOT honor all of the prohibitions in Leviticus, else you would've murdered your children for sassing you, etc. etc.
I was raised a Catholic. Now I'm a Presbyterian.
And you?
See, that's >part< of your problem, you LIE-beral freak. You ASSume for "EVERYBODY". When in reality, you have demonstrated that you haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about. And, "the prohibitions in Leviticus" were directed SPECIFICALLY at the children of Israel.

Jesus made it quite plain here:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

"This is the first and great commandment.

"And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

"On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

- Jesus, Matthew 22:37-40

If you are not within God's will, then you CANNOT possible claim that you "love Him". And, because of this you will be UNABLE to "love thy neighbour" if you don't "love thyself". And, since ALL "love" originates from Him. Then it only goes to follow that you MUST place yourself WITHIN His will in order to obtain LOVE.
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13205 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in any way, shape, or form is that the case. How can you possibly label the Creator of all that was made. With a definition defined by one of the created? Simple; you CANNOT.
You seem to think that YOU are God, since you think you have the right to dictate how people live their lives and assign punishment to those who don't agree with you
Concerned Citizen

Escondido, CA

#13206 May 11, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Why are they not referencing the sleeper cells that the radical sect Muslims have acquired?
I believe in a way the military is addressing the issue of Islamic terrorist sleeping cells that were allowed into the USA by our own very special FEDS, who by the way still have open borders!
GSCensored

Fort Collins, CO

#13207 May 11, 2009
I AM GOD!!! Respect my authori-tah! Bow to me, worthless mortals!!! I was created to RULE THE WORLD!!! HEIL GSCENSORED!!!
GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13208 May 11, 2009
American Born wrote:
<quoted text> Their rights are anything they stupidly make up to infringe on freedom Bud!! They do not understand the "meaning" of the USC or the BoR... they only want to manipulate it to fit their own agenda.
Then it is up to us to see that their "agenda" NEVER succeeds.
O - the President

Fort Collins, CO

#13209 May 11, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's >part< of your problem, you LIE-beral freak. You ASSume for "EVERYBODY". When in reality, you have demonstrated that you haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about. And, "the prohibitions in Leviticus" were directed SPECIFICALLY at the children of Israel.
Jesus made it quite plain here:
"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
"This is the first and great commandment.
"And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
"On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
- Jesus, Matthew 22:37-40
If you are not within God's will, then you CANNOT possible claim that you "love Him". And, because of this you will be UNABLE to "love thy neighbour" if you don't "love thyself". And, since ALL "love" originates from Him. Then it only goes to follow that you MUST place yourself WITHIN His will in order to obtain LOVE.
You of all people preaching about love. I've never heard anything from you except HATE, HATE, and more HATE.
confuscius

Hamilton, Bermuda

#13210 May 11, 2009
Hey! liberals - you can't deny people of any country not to vent their grips,ills and disgusts especially here in the good ole USA(whether it's pros/cons).It is the most effective way to balance the seat of power.So go and tell it to bo/rahm gang of 40.Prezs go and come but freedom lives on!
GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13211 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you gonna do, tell Gawd on me? You can threaten and spew all you want but I do not believe that God (if he exists) is the hateful, bloodthirsty a-hole that you proudly claim he is.
Man are you in for one hell of a rude awakening:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me."

- Jesus, Luke 19:27

Repent while you still have the time, or face the most certain consquences.
GSCensored

Phoenix, AZ

#13212 May 11, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You of all people preaching about love. I've never heard anything from you except HATE, HATE, and more HATE.
Only to those that are the enemies of We The People. To the lost sheep I am not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 2 min Responsibility 100
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min ChromiuMan 205,422
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,420,506
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 222,797
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min abc 10,952
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Frankendrumpf 240,002
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Surgit Tempestas 393,412
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min lala right 8,021
More from around the web