You Might Be a "Radicalized...

You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

There are 79741 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 15, 2009, titled You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…. In it, Free Republic reports that:

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Cherokee Pride

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27506 Jun 9, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my !16 roasts did you say!Did you ever try plugging them with garlic and sprinkling them with rosemary prior to baking.Ummmm that is so good!
Garlic, pepper corns and rosemary.
Lindas_99

Broken Arrow, OK

#27507 Jun 9, 2009
Boomer215 wrote:
Dissent makes you a Enemy of the State.
Remember- Change ! Yes we can!
It's now- Change! Yes you will!(or else)
When the Palestinean were voting for their "change" as promised, they got HAMAS. Not Exactly the "change" they asked for.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#27508 Jun 9, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you would make more sense if you laid down the crack pipe?
As previously stated, and proven through documented, bibliographical research, Morning, Harmy. How you doin,? LOL

“Shall NOT be infringed”

Since: May 09

Scottsdale, AZ

#27509 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to Enoch. Educaton is in your list. A separation of church and state is in the first amendment. State's rights do not overide Federal rights.
Please show WHERE in the 1st article of amendment it states "a separation of church and state"? It is NOWHERE as far as I can see....

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27510 Jun 9, 2009
Ruth Less wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them don't say it at home either....
Most certainly not in your home. I'm sure that you sacrifice puppies and unsuspecting girl scouts. You're so mean and wicked, that you probably raise homing pigeons and then move. LOL

“Shall NOT be infringed”

Scottsdale, AZ

#27511 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read all three documents our founding fathers wrote. Perhaps you have read the letter that Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptist Chuirch where he stated that the 1st Amendment was for a separation of church and state? I will take Thomas Jefferson's word on it.
Think back to the 1860's There was this little thing called the Civil War where the Federal Gov't did decide that the Federal Government is the last word. Why does the Supreme Court Of The United States have the last word?
"We have solved....the great and interesting question whether
freedom of religion is compatible with order in government, and
obedience to the laws, And we have experienced the quiet as well
as the comfort which results from leaving every one to profess
freely and openly those principles of religion which are the
inductions of his own reason, and the serious convictions of his
own inquiries."

- Thomas Jefferson to Virginia Baptists, 1808.

"I consider the government of the United States as interdicted by
the Constitution from intermeddling in religious institutions,
their doctrines, discipline, or exercises."

- Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Miller, 1808

"I am for freedom of religion, and against all maneuvers to bring about a legal ascendency of one sect over another."

- Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799

"The Christian religion, when divested of the rags in which they (the clergy) have enveloped it, and brought to the original purity and simplicity of it's benevolent institutor, is a religion of all others most friendly to liberty, science, and the freest expansion of the human mind."

- Thomas Jefferson to Moses Robinson, 1801

“Shall NOT be infringed”

Scottsdale, AZ

#27512 Jun 9, 2009
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As previously stated, and proven through documented, bibliographical research, Morning, Harmy. How you doin,? LOL
So basically what you are saying, is that you have NO intention of setting down the crack pipe?

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27513 Jun 9, 2009
new yawk wrote:
No, Belinda honey, not you. That progressive.
She's been at it for 2 days.
<quoted text>
The name is Yawk...... New Yawk!

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27514 Jun 9, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what you are saying, is that you have NO intention of setting down the crack pipe?
Now THAT is funny ! LOL
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

#27515 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Garlic, pepper corns and rosemary.
Yes indeed and you already know.Is that just so good that way.

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27517 Jun 9, 2009
Lindas_99 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Palestinean were voting for their "change" as promised, they got HAMAS. Not Exactly the "change" they asked for.
Americans voted for "Change" and they got Obama Bin Laden.

“Rodeo Redneck Cowboy!”

Since: Jun 08

Texas

#27518 Jun 9, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kutbait,How are you this evening?
Very tired...Long day. Good night to everyone that matter's.

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27519 Jun 9, 2009
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed and you already know.Is that just so good that way.
One of these times, you and I will talk recipes. I've got alot of them.

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27520 Jun 9, 2009
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you mean.
The Muslims also support traditional marriage.
Although I do not agree with how the women and children are treated.
Yes, but the vows are a little different, it's "til I hack your head off, do we part" LOL
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

#27521 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>The name is Yawk...... New Yawk!
I am not staying on this evening Cherokee.The morning will come quick enough and tomorrow will be brutal.Two days worth of work in one.I have much to do here though and this is what it will require of me in order to get it done,I am happy to have crossed paths with you at least.I'll be back for a minute tomorrow and then on Thursday I will be home working and I'll stop by frequently.See you then.Coffee early?God bless and good night.
new yawk

United States

#27523 Jun 9, 2009
Aw, No Belinda, I have never felt that way toward you. Honestly. I think you're very sincere and sweet. It was that progressive. Going on and on for 2 days. Over and over again with the same arguments etc. I gave up on any discussion with her/him. And other people tried to have discussion as well.
Belinda S wrote:
<quoted text>I am happy to hear you say that.I can be a headache or so I hear at times.Smile!
new yawk

United States

#27524 Jun 9, 2009
Sweet Dreams, Kutbait ...:0)
kutbait wrote:
<quoted text>Very tired...Long day. Good night to everyone that matter's.

“Shall NOT be infringed”

Scottsdale, AZ

#27525 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT is funny ! LOL
Why thank you brother. How are you doing tonight?

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27526 Jun 9, 2009
Ruth Less wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still eating the sour Bush berries at this time. The Obama fruit has yet to mature but I'd be willing to bet it all that Obama and the Dems' fruit will be 10 times sweeter than the repub crap we've been forced to swallow for the last 8 years..
Oh My Aching D!ck! How long are you pathetic freaks going to keep blaming Bush for life going wrong for you? You blame him for you STD's and migrane headaches, You don't win the Lotto, Bush's fault, never mind the fact that you didn't buy a damn ticket. Sonofabitch! Are you going to blame him for the fact that you are an ugly Troll that has no life and you dominate your poor daughter into being a blubbering fool? She wants to leave your dungeon of a house so badly, that she would do anything! Since I voted for George W. Bush, It must be his fault by proxy, because I advised her to leave. Hell, is it Bush's fault that your ass is sagging and your boobs are touching your belt? PROBABLY!

Cherokee Pride

Location hidden

#27527 Jun 9, 2009
GSCensored wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you brother. How are you doing tonight?
I'm doing very well, my good Brother. How have you been? Somebody opened the gate and let all the Trolls in. Damn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,751
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 1 min ClintonRacism 111
News Why it Matters: Climate Change 2 min Go Blue Forever 18
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 393,383
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,420,062
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Orbit 205,262
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 7 min Talkin Bout DaHyp... 664
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 9 min Frankie Rizzo 133
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 18 min abc 7,972
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 33 min 2ReasonstoVOTEJil... 61
More from around the web