You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Comments
25,141 - 25,160 of 79,782 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

“Asphalt Angel”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

CURLY1 wrote:
<quoted text>
its called taking down the fences that Bush put up around the world. Its a tough job and Obama is the best man for the job
Yep, to implement the New World Order...
NOPT

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he will be in the restroom tapping his foot as usual.
and you'll be in there playing hard to get, as usual.

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

O - you know the rest wrote:
<quoted text>
That tinfoil hat you're wearing must be cutting off circulation
Why don't you just spend the rest of your life hiding in a bomb shelter sucking your thumb? That way, you won't have to risk contact with Muslims, gays, liberals, or anyone else for that matter. Everyone wins.
You prove each day, that even a moron can pound on computer keyboard keys and form a sentence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

NOPT wrote:
<quoted text>and you'll be in there playing hard to get, as usual.
And you'll be playing,..... well, just "Hard". LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to give credit to anyone when I post an article of theirs as my argument.
But that is your preference, not a rule. Correct?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You people think having to coexist with others = having your rights violated
If "Coexisting" with them, means that jobs are being taken away, my taxes are going to medical, food stamps, housing,and allowing them to overcrowd our penal system, because they commit crimes and I have to pay for their incarceration, yes, my rights are being violated.
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! And I don't even own a gun!
Shows what he knows!
I have one I can loan you. Take "O" to the firing range (if you catch my drift).....

“like Simpleton's, they follow”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
You people think having to coexist with others = having your rights violated
Explain "You people," puh-lease! Since you put it out there, O. I am waiting for your interpretation of "you people."
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You prove each day, that even a moron can pound on computer keyboard keys and form a sentence.
Opposable thumbs: nature's evil gift that just keeps on giving (in cases like "O"'s).........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Complaining about how persecuted 85% of Americans are because they don't get their way all the time? Wow, you're moving through your GOP indoctrination by leaps and bounds!
Nobody is preventing anyone from saying "under God" or praying in school. You just can't force others to do it. Sheesh, you people won't be happy unless militant right-wing Christianity is forced on all Americans at gunpoint and every Arab/Muslim on the planet is either dead or in a concentration camp.
And once again, you speak out of that hole in your neck. The majority of schools in this Nation, do not allow prayer in school. When I was a kid, the only ones that did not say the pledge of allegiance in school, were the Jehova's witnesses. Now the majority of schools don't say it at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Another Great contribution by illegals to this country.

Hourly Update
8 die when SUV packed with illegal immigrants rolls near Sonoita
The Associated Press
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 06.07.2009
advertisement
SONOITA, ARIZ.(AP)— Eight people “stacked like wood” in the back of a sports-utility vehicle were killed when the driver lost control on a remote southern Arizona highway, a spokeswoman for the Arizona Department of Public Safety said Sunday.
Joy Craig said at least 27 men and women were in the vehicle traveling on Arizona 82 about four miles east of Sonoita when the vehicle rolled for an unknown reason shortly before midnight Saturday. Most of the vehicle’s passengers were ejected.
Authorities said all the victims are believed to be undocumented aliens from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Equador and perhaps Mexico. The DPS originally said 10 had died, but late Sunday revised that figure to eight.
“There was no rear seat in the (Ford) Excursion. They stack live people, as many as they can, like stacking wood,” Craig told The Associated Press.
Among the survivors, five people have been airlifted to a Tucson hospital and seven people were transported to hospitals in Tucson and Sierra Vista.
The identity of the driver, passengers and the vehicle’s owner are being withheld pending their identification and notification of relatives. Many victims did not have identification, Craig said.
The department says the cause of the rollover is under investigation.
Investigators have not identified the driver, but if he survives, Craig said charges against him would be pending.
Craig said the remote area where the accident occurred is a route commonly used by those smuggling undocumented aliens into the United States.
“We see the people stacked like wood frequently,” she said.“If they had had the right number of people in there and they all had their seat belts on, they would have lived.”
U.S. Border Patrol has eight men who were treated at local hospitals and released in custody, Border Patrol spokesman Omar Candelaria said.
new yawk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Rasmussen Poll Today:
66% of Americans disagree with barry's "approval" of a nuclear Iran.

62% of Americans agree WE should back Israel if war breaks out between Iran and Israel.

And Secretary of State is busy with gay activism.

PS Govenor Palin Continues to Terrorize the liberals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Fenris The Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposable thumbs: nature's evil gift that just keeps on giving (in cases like "O"'s).........
But those thumbs are on his feet. LOL

“like Simpleton's, they follow”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

O - you know the rest wrote:
<quoted text>
That tinfoil hat you're wearing must be cutting off circulation
Why don't you just spend the rest of your life hiding in a bomb shelter sucking your thumb? That way, you won't have to risk contact with Muslims, gays, liberals, or anyone else for that matter. Everyone wins.
"Still preoccupied with stiffies, I see. Of course, I'm sure you see alot of em."- O

This is about as boring as it gets.
new yawk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Cherokee ... Look at what tooth less wrote on DHTR Thread ... Starting rumors. And Lies.
Ruth Less wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... Enoch is consumed with Everything Gay. It is rumored that he and Cherokee Prince are lovers and were caught up in that Proposition 8 debacle.
I don't know why he would throw up a facade when he is so into it. Wow
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>But those thumbs are on his feet. LOL

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Complaining about how persecuted 85% of Americans are because they don't get their way all the time? Wow, you're moving through your GOP indoctrination by leaps and bounds!
Nobody is preventing anyone from saying "under God" or praying in school. You just can't force others to do it. Sheesh, you people won't be happy unless militant right-wing Christianity is forced on all Americans at gunpoint and every Arab/Muslim on the planet is either dead or in a concentration camp.
Yak yak yak blab blab blab.......
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
But you think the thought of people who disagree with you going there is funny, do you not?
Hell no!I think that it is incredibly sad that they will be going.I think that you either have everyone who is Christian in this category where you feel as though they are cheering you on through hells gate or something.Why do you think this way about everyone?That is so sad that you have this terrible view.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>If "Coexisting" with them, means that jobs are being taken away, my taxes are going to medical, food stamps, housing,and allowing them to overcrowd our penal system, because they commit crimes and I have to pay for their incarceration, yes, my rights are being violated.
AMEN!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Cherokee ... Look at what tooth less wrote on DHTR Thread ... Starting rumors. And Lies.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She's just mad because "Patience" asked for my advice and I told her she needed to leave her Mother's house (Prison). I think she followed my advice and Mommy Dearest is pissed. LOL
Belinda S

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

progressive wrote:
<quoted text> So that is what you really think, and it was not true when you wrote before that if it were up to you, everyone would go to heaven, but you aren't the one who makes the rules. that is a paraphrase, I will go look for the exact quote.
What are you as stupid as you read?I am not God .Heaven is his domain and he makes the rules and the decisions as to who enters there and who does not.I most certainly do not and can not and neither can you!I did say that my wish would be that all of us could enter into heaven.I would be a sorry Christian to not possess enough love in my heart for other people and want for their eternity to be spent in suffering.I do not feel that way at all.If you truly knew me you would know that this is fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••