You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 Full story: Free Republic 79,782

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Full Story

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#27319 Jun 9, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Zippy,
I never claimed or took credit for those quotes,NOR am I legally bound to name a source in a conversation.
You are only concentrating on your petty little argument because it deflects from that Fact that you had nothing left to argue.
"You strain at a gnat and you swallow a camel".
Oh, and just to name the Source of that last Comment,GOD said it.
Aww, Enoch, still with the insults? Perhaps you are angry because I disagreed with you on forcing religious classes and prayer in schools. The SCOTUS disagrees with you as well.

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27320 Jun 9, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it speaks volumes about the kind of people that vote Republican, that the only part of the Constitution they care about is the part giving them the right to own killing devices
You will be "BEGGING" a gun toting Patriot to protect you, when this country gets invaded, YES you will! You will of course deny it at this time, but it is true. First, your kind will try to embrace the enemy, but after you see alot of your fellow "Free Thinkers" get executed, you run like hell and look for somebody to protect you. Please do not run to me? I am a very soft hearted person in most cases, but in a case where you turn on your fellow Americans, I would shoot you and all the others that approach me for help. I could NEVER trust you and you would be a threat to the safety of my family and myself. Call me a gun lover or any other juvenile names you choose, but I will survive with honor.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#27321 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Read This Lee, Did Enoch, at any time, say that he was the author of these words? Did Enoch, ever claim that these were his words? No. When you have a conversation with someone on the street, and you make a statement that someone you know, or saw on television say, are you required under any rule, to inform that person that it is NOT your original thought? What, if any of our thoughts are original? We are inspired by others words, our entire lives and it would be ludicrous to be required to stop in mid sentence and say exactly where we got that inspiration from. No artist, whether music, painting or whatever, can say that his or her work is not inspired by another artist. Who are you, to mandate or dictate to another person, that they are required to provide links or reference in a cyber conversation? Are each and every one of your thoughts entirely your own? He made a statement that a person other than himself, made, yet you feel that you have the right to DEMAND that he reveal his source and tell him he is WRONG for not doing so. That may be your opinion, which you are entitled to, but it does not make it a fact. Why does it bother you so badly, that anyone would do this?
I tend to give credit to anyone when I post an article of theirs as my argument.

Since: Jul 08

Newport Beach, CA

#27322 Jun 9, 2009
Conservatives here a quick song for you LOL!

Newport Beach, CA

#27323 Jun 9, 2009
Here you go Republicans!

Newport Beach, CA

#27324 Jun 9, 2009

Newport Beach, CA

#27325 Jun 9, 2009
Last one busy day ahead Laker game!

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27326 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Enoch, still with the insults? Perhaps you are angry because I disagreed with you on forcing religious classes and prayer in schools. The SCOTUS disagrees with you as well.
Would you mind pointing out this insult?
I mean other than to myself for wasting my time on so dense a person.
The supreme court is still wrong and you cant change that just by saying it.
Forcing someone to learn a religion is wrong.
Denying them the right to practice it is even more wrong.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27327 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to give credit to anyone when I post an article of theirs as my argument.
Poor little Zippy,
I give you credit for not being able to argue the facts and then trying to divert attention.
LOL.....

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27328 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You will be "BEGGING" a gun toting Patriot to protect you, when this country gets invaded, YES you will! You will of course deny it at this time, but it is true. First, your kind will try to embrace the enemy, but after you see alot of your fellow "Free Thinkers" get executed, you run like hell and look for somebody to protect you. Please do not run to me? I am a very soft hearted person in most cases, but in a case where you turn on your fellow Americans, I would shoot you and all the others that approach me for help. I could NEVER trust you and you would be a threat to the safety of my family and myself. Call me a gun lover or any other juvenile names you choose, but I will survive with honor.
No, he will be in the restroom tapping his foot as usual.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27329 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Muslims can force their demands on us?
And our kids cannot even pray in school or say
"under God" when they say the pledge of allegiance?
You're a joke.
O - you know the rest

Fort Collins, CO

#27330 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You will be "BEGGING" a gun toting Patriot to protect you, when this country gets invaded, YES you will! You will of course deny it at this time, but it is true. First, your kind will try to embrace the enemy, but after you see alot of your fellow "Free Thinkers" get executed, you run like hell and look for somebody to protect you. Please do not run to me? I am a very soft hearted person in most cases, but in a case where you turn on your fellow Americans, I would shoot you and all the others that approach me for help. I could NEVER trust you and you would be a threat to the safety of my family and myself. Call me a gun lover or any other juvenile names you choose, but I will survive with honor.
That tinfoil hat you're wearing must be cutting off circulation

Why don't you just spend the rest of your life hiding in a bomb shelter sucking your thumb? That way, you won't have to risk contact with Muslims, gays, liberals, or anyone else for that matter. Everyone wins.
O - you know the rest

Fort Collins, CO

#27332 Jun 9, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Still gettin yer stiffy for Bush I see.
Back in your closet.
Still preoccupied with stiffies, I see. Of course, I'm sure you see alot of em.

“like Simpleton's, they follow”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27333 Jun 9, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Zippy,
I never claimed or took credit for those quotes,NOR am I legally bound to name a source in a conversation.
You are only concentrating on your petty little argument because it deflects from that Fact that you had nothing left to argue.
"You strain at a gnat and you swallow a camel".
Oh, and just to name the Source of that last Comment,GOD said it.
My God! Talk about beating a dead horse!

This is for Zippy:

It is important to reiterate that plagiarism is not the mere copying of text, but the presentation of another's ideas as one's own, regardless of the specific words or constructs used to express that idea.

Wikipedia/ plagiarism.

“Asphalt Angel”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#27334 Jun 9, 2009
American Born2 wrote:
<quoted text> Blah blah blah!
That was sooooo profound...Ya nailed it right to their little tiny single-celled brains...LOL

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#27335 Jun 9, 2009
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Muslims can force their demands on us?
And our kids cannot even pray in school or say
"under God" when they say the pledge of allegiance?
You're a joke.
Don't forget the illegals forcing their "rights" on us as well...

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#27336 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to present that thought to VP Joe Biden...Seems a few years back, he neglected to do just that.

Whoooo knows, maybe Encohs will be our next VP, too... LOL

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#27337 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Read This Lee, Did Enoch, at any time, say that he was the author of these words? Did Enoch, ever claim that these were his words? No. When you have a conversation with someone on the street, and you make a statement that someone you know, or saw on television say, are you required under any rule, to inform that person that it is NOT your original thought? What, if any of our thoughts are original? We are inspired by others words, our entire lives and it would be ludicrous to be required to stop in mid sentence and say exactly where we got that inspiration from. No artist, whether music, painting or whatever, can say that his or her work is not inspired by another artist. Who are you, to mandate or dictate to another person, that they are required to provide links or reference in a cyber conversation? Are each and every one of your thoughts entirely your own? He made a statement that a person other than himself, made, yet you feel that you have the right to DEMAND that he reveal his source and tell him he is WRONG for not doing so. That may be your opinion, which you are entitled to, but it does not make it a fact. Why does it bother you so badly, that anyone would do this?
Maybe he's ticked at Joe Biden???...LOL

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#27338 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
Daaannngggg! That would be a great movie!!

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#27339 Jun 9, 2009
kutbait wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy y'all. I think they have itty-bitty condoms for them in health and beautyaids at the pet store!!
Eeeewwww...Horrible mental picture..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,109,058
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 min Gasman 22,545
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Brian_G 32,634
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 11 min ApePeeD 3,926
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 12 min John_Schuylkill C... 276,520
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 15 min neveratfault 2,696
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 19 min Victim of Diversity 463
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min ChromiuMan 116,523
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 56 min kuda 172
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Quirky 261,532
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••