You Might Be a "Radicalized...

You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

There are 79738 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 15, 2009, titled You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…. In it, Free Republic reports that:

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27310 Jun 9, 2009
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord; "SHUT UP, POWDERPUFF"!!!!
Well said! And I don't even own a gun!
Shows what he knows!

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27311 Jun 9, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when Herr Bush was using the Constitution you claim to love and defend as TP and calling it a goddamn piece of paper?
Still gettin yer stiffy for Bush I see.
Back in your closet.

Cherokee Pride

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27312 Jun 9, 2009
Article the eleventh [Amendment IX]

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Article the twelfth [Amendment X]

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27313 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Listen Zippy,
I never claimed or took credit for those quotes,NOR am I legally bound to name a source in a conversation.
You are only concentrating on your petty little argument because it deflects from that Fact that you had nothing left to argue.
"You strain at a gnat and you swallow a camel".

Oh, and just to name the Source of that last Comment,GOD said it.

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27314 Jun 9, 2009
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote. Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.

Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.

Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.

NOW,
How about you sue me
LOL.....

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27315 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
Article the eleventh [Amendment IX]
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Article the twelfth [Amendment X]
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
And who are they refering to as the United States?
(The Federal government)
Anything not mentioned in the constitution in the way of powers to the United states,(BELONGS TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES AND THE PEOPLE.

I dont think they will ever understand Brother.

Cherokee Pride

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27316 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read This Lee, Did Enoch, at any time, say that he was the author of these words? Did Enoch, ever claim that these were his words? No. When you have a conversation with someone on the street, and you make a statement that someone you know, or saw on television say, are you required under any rule, to inform that person that it is NOT your original thought? What, if any of our thoughts are original? We are inspired by others words, our entire lives and it would be ludicrous to be required to stop in mid sentence and say exactly where we got that inspiration from. No artist, whether music, painting or whatever, can say that his or her work is not inspired by another artist. Who are you, to mandate or dictate to another person, that they are required to provide links or reference in a cyber conversation? Are each and every one of your thoughts entirely your own? He made a statement that a person other than himself, made, yet you feel that you have the right to DEMAND that he reveal his source and tell him he is WRONG for not doing so. That may be your opinion, which you are entitled to, but it does not make it a fact. Why does it bother you so badly, that anyone would do this?

Cherokee Pride

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27317 Jun 9, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote. Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
Read this even more carefully Cherokee Pride. The two posts from Enoch were copied entirely from an article someone else wrote.
NOW,
How about you sue me
LOL.....
I didn't quite get what you were saying, brother, could you repeat that? LOL

Cherokee Pride

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27318 Jun 9, 2009
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! And I don't even own a gun!
Shows what he knows!
Hello sis. Good to read you today. Sending a spiritual hug to you.:)

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#27319 Jun 9, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Zippy,
I never claimed or took credit for those quotes,NOR am I legally bound to name a source in a conversation.
You are only concentrating on your petty little argument because it deflects from that Fact that you had nothing left to argue.
"You strain at a gnat and you swallow a camel".
Oh, and just to name the Source of that last Comment,GOD said it.
Aww, Enoch, still with the insults? Perhaps you are angry because I disagreed with you on forcing religious classes and prayer in schools. The SCOTUS disagrees with you as well.

Cherokee Pride

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#27320 Jun 9, 2009
O - the President wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it speaks volumes about the kind of people that vote Republican, that the only part of the Constitution they care about is the part giving them the right to own killing devices
You will be "BEGGING" a gun toting Patriot to protect you, when this country gets invaded, YES you will! You will of course deny it at this time, but it is true. First, your kind will try to embrace the enemy, but after you see alot of your fellow "Free Thinkers" get executed, you run like hell and look for somebody to protect you. Please do not run to me? I am a very soft hearted person in most cases, but in a case where you turn on your fellow Americans, I would shoot you and all the others that approach me for help. I could NEVER trust you and you would be a threat to the safety of my family and myself. Call me a gun lover or any other juvenile names you choose, but I will survive with honor.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#27321 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Read This Lee, Did Enoch, at any time, say that he was the author of these words? Did Enoch, ever claim that these were his words? No. When you have a conversation with someone on the street, and you make a statement that someone you know, or saw on television say, are you required under any rule, to inform that person that it is NOT your original thought? What, if any of our thoughts are original? We are inspired by others words, our entire lives and it would be ludicrous to be required to stop in mid sentence and say exactly where we got that inspiration from. No artist, whether music, painting or whatever, can say that his or her work is not inspired by another artist. Who are you, to mandate or dictate to another person, that they are required to provide links or reference in a cyber conversation? Are each and every one of your thoughts entirely your own? He made a statement that a person other than himself, made, yet you feel that you have the right to DEMAND that he reveal his source and tell him he is WRONG for not doing so. That may be your opinion, which you are entitled to, but it does not make it a fact. Why does it bother you so badly, that anyone would do this?
I tend to give credit to anyone when I post an article of theirs as my argument.

joeblue

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#27322 Jun 9, 2009
Conservatives here a quick song for you LOL!

joeblue

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#27323 Jun 9, 2009
Here you go Republicans!

joeblue

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#27324 Jun 9, 2009

joeblue

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#27325 Jun 9, 2009
Last one busy day ahead Laker game!

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27326 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Enoch, still with the insults? Perhaps you are angry because I disagreed with you on forcing religious classes and prayer in schools. The SCOTUS disagrees with you as well.
Would you mind pointing out this insult?
I mean other than to myself for wasting my time on so dense a person.
The supreme court is still wrong and you cant change that just by saying it.
Forcing someone to learn a religion is wrong.
Denying them the right to practice it is even more wrong.

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27327 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to give credit to anyone when I post an article of theirs as my argument.
Poor little Zippy,
I give you credit for not being able to argue the facts and then trying to divert attention.
LOL.....

Enochs fire

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#27328 Jun 9, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You will be "BEGGING" a gun toting Patriot to protect you, when this country gets invaded, YES you will! You will of course deny it at this time, but it is true. First, your kind will try to embrace the enemy, but after you see alot of your fellow "Free Thinkers" get executed, you run like hell and look for somebody to protect you. Please do not run to me? I am a very soft hearted person in most cases, but in a case where you turn on your fellow Americans, I would shoot you and all the others that approach me for help. I could NEVER trust you and you would be a threat to the safety of my family and myself. Call me a gun lover or any other juvenile names you choose, but I will survive with honor.
No, he will be in the restroom tapping his foot as usual.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27329 Jun 9, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Enoch, still with the insults? Perhaps you are angry because I disagreed with you on forcing religious classes and prayer in schools. The SCOTUS disagrees with you as well.
But the Muslims can force their demands on us?
And our kids cannot even pray in school or say
"under God" when they say the pledge of allegiance?
You're a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,455
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Abe 243,352
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 6 min Synque 429
News Florida primaries eyed: Representation of few, ... 10 min RushFan666 11
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 11 min Michel Montvert 609
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 17 min RushFan666 1,211
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 19 min RushFan666 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min FYVM 1,431,415
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr renee 10,122
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr valerie 395,221
More from around the web