You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Comments (Page 1,003)

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of79,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Asphalt Angel”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, The Flying Spaghetti Monster creator of the world and pirates needs to be put back into our society, or surely we face the wrath of his Noddlely Appendage
<quoted text>
And you see what happens when you pray to the wrong god, things go terribly wrong. Maybe if Bush had prayed to the Flying Spaghetti Monster instead of that imposter Jesus and Dad, the Iraq war would've been over in 6 weeks, 6 months tops
<quoted text>
Considering all the genocide, rape and destruction the god of your bible is responsible for, ME for one.
<quoted text>
all because you christians are praying to the wrong god, DUH!
<quoted text>
Yes, convert and believe in the one true god,
THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER
You make such a wonderful victim...Do you have daily or weekly "pity parties?" No one is forcing you to believe in God.

Enjoy your pasta..
O - the President

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Someone please tell me, what must I do to become a True Christian(TM) like the rest of you?

I already know I have to hate all the people Jesus hates, which includes gays, liberals, Mexicans, foreigners, Muslims, all non-Christians, and basically everyone who isn't exactly like other True Christians(TM). I also know that Jesus didn't care about anything besides abortion and homosexuality, so I shouldn't either. Who else do I have to hate? Just how intolerant and bigoted do I have to be in order to be a living reflection of Republican Jesus' ahem,*love*? How many guns do I have to own? Who should I wish death and/or eternal damnation on? I know that anything sexual is sinful and I should only feel aroused when imagining my enemies burning in hell. I don't feel like I have enough hatred and intolerance in my heart to be a True Christian(TM) like the rest of you, someone help me!
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>Right on Fenris, I posted this same poem in another thread like six months ago that I got from another forum cite, keep on spreading the poem, awesome that it's still being used :)
Great minds think alike :-).

Was it to Bluuuee, hopefully?

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh, what a friggin load of crap. I have yet to see a Muslim Symbol displayed on gov't/public land (partially because it is against their religion to have graven images). Nor have I seen the Star of David displayed on gov't/public land (except for the flag of Israel) Nor have I ever seen a Wiccan tree, Pentagram or any other religious symbols displayed on gov't/public land except for christian symbols
I'M CALLING YOU BLUFF, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO SUCH INSTANCES/OCCURENCES.
ALSO PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS WHERE OTHER RELIGIONS WERE ALLOWED TO PRAY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS BUT CHRISTIANS WEREN'T.(Oh and no you can't use schools in Saudi Arabia, please confine them to schools in the USA)
Try Nashville's "Holiday" downtown displays. You need to do more research before opening mouth and inserting foot.

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Aw ... Thanks , Cherokee.
That means alot to me and I appreciate it.
Well, don't we all get out of line at times, when provoked or necessary? I have that firey Sicilian temperment. But after the anger, I sing Opera !:)
And if I came on here, and you weren't YOU ...
I'd wonder who snatched 'ya ;)
<quoted text>
What do you mean WE"?
I dont believe I have ever gotten out of line.

Hmmm,Hmmmm,Hmmmm,
Innocent as a new born baby.

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I wish I had eaten something before I read this..
LOL..
How ya doin Brother?
Hello Enoch-how's it going?

“Enforce our Immigration Laws!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWW....Have fun!
Thanks Kat.
I talked to him just awhile ago.He's tired and ready for a break.He starts shipping out early Friday his time.They're 9hrs ahead of us in CST.
He's dreading the long plane ride,but he's always glad to get home even for a short time.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh, what a friggin load of crap. I have yet to see a Muslim Symbol displayed on gov't/public land (partially because it is against their religion to have graven images). Nor have I seen the Star of David displayed on gov't/public land (except for the flag of Israel) Nor have I ever seen a Wiccan tree, Pentagram or any other religious symbols displayed on gov't/public land except for christian symbols
I'M CALLING YOU BLUFF, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO SUCH INSTANCES/OCCURENCES.
ALSO PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS WHERE OTHER RELIGIONS WERE ALLOWED TO PRAY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS BUT CHRISTIANS WEREN'T.(Oh and no you can't use schools in Saudi Arabia, please confine them to schools in the USA)
Just keep hopin for that muslim symbol my friend.
Its comin.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>The Atheists credo

So Christians are denied the right to gather at high school events and pray or in the local park for prayer group. I see it in the paper everyday..
first, as an atheist, what in the heck is the atheist credo??

You second statement is an outright lie. Prayer groups are allowed in elementary and high schools by law.

http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/religionand...

Tell me do you ever post anything that is accurate and truthful.

BTW-you really need to learn what a thesis is and how it gets approved. a thesis like the jesus Mysteries, the authors researched ancient religions and compared their beleifs/stories to those of Jesus. Its a comparison. I'm betting that you didn't even read it.

But I digress. Once a thesis is completed, it has to be defened. Usually a panel of 3 professors with expertise in the subject matter review the thesis. The writers then are grilled and the thesis is either approved or sent back for editing. If you ever get a college degree, go for you master's and you'll find out.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! I think it's called seperation of church and state.
True, but the separation of Church and state was creared to protect the Church,Not the state..
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
Someone please tell me, what must I do to become a True Christian(TM) like the rest of you?
I already know I have to hate all the people Jesus hates, which includes gays, liberals, Mexicans, foreigners, Muslims, all non-Christians, and basically everyone who isn't exactly like other True Christians(TM). I also know that Jesus didn't care about anything besides abortion and homosexuality, so I shouldn't either. Who else do I have to hate? Just how intolerant and bigoted do I have to be in order to be a living reflection of Republican Jesus' ahem,*love*? How many guns do I have to own? Who should I wish death and/or eternal damnation on? I know that anything sexual is sinful and I should only feel aroused when imagining my enemies burning in hell. I don't feel like I have enough hatred and intolerance in my heart to be a True Christian(TM) like the rest of you, someone help me!
Come to my ranch in Arizona, and I will work with you for a week. Perhaps you can make some progress in that time. If not, to the fertilizier pile with ye......
new yawk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Hi Native,
Why yes, maybe we should ...
No shortage of humor or wit from the posters on this thread ...:0)
Why no, I didn't know that, but now I do!
Sometimes while reading these "nutey" posters,
I just shake my head, and say what the hades are they ?!
NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we should start calling him spunk emo nutley, he sure shows the signs. BTW, did you know that Emoes have the tendancy to be queers too?

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep hopin for that muslim symbol my friend.
Its comin.
and I'd yell just as loud against it being displayed on gov't/public property.

anybody that knows me knows
THAT I AM AGAINST ANY RELIGION BEING INFUSED INTO OUR GOVERNMENT

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Enoch-how's it going?
Hey,good to read you here.
Im doing better everyday my friend.
How bout you?

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Katmandu wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Nashville's "Holiday" downtown displays. You need to do more research before opening mouth and inserting foot.
Okay i did some research, here's what if got from the city of Nashville's website

http://nashville.about.com/cs/familyactivitie...

Opryland's Christmas Light Display
Opryland Hotel photos
Nearly 2 million Christmas lights draw visitors from near and far to see this annual spectacular site. This is an annual tradition among locals and always a favorite.
No Admission Charge.

World's Largest Nativity Display
Opryland Hotel photos
The World's Largest Nativity Display is featured with special lighting as the biblical story of the birth of Christ.
No Admission Charge.

Christmas on the Cumberland(downsized for 2008)

Over one million Christmas Lights are on display in the city's festival of lights at McGregor Park. The park's RiverWalk is decorated with several holiday light displays, including giant toy soldiers, animated toys and a tunnel of lights. Every Year, this event attracts over 10,000 people.
No Admission Charge.

holiday activities in the workshop and even have breakfast with Jolly Ole St Nick.

Nativity Scenes Display
Upper Room Chapel
The Upper Room Chapel exhibits its collection of nativity scenes, with over one hundred renditions from cultures around the world. While visiting make sure to see the woodcarving of Leonardo da Vinci's painting "The Last Supper", sculpted by Ernest Pellegrini.

Walk Thru Bethlehem
Woodmont Christian Church
Started in 1982, Walk Thru Bethlehem, presented by Woodmont Christian Church, has offered Nashville a delightful living recreation of the ancient city. The focus of the event, located at 3601 Hillsboro Road in Nashville, is on the birth of Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. No Admission Charge.

Nashville Christmas Parade
For over 50 years, the Rudolph's Red Nose Christmas Parade has taken place in downtown Nashville. A parade of more than 100 floats, bands, and clowns.
No Admission Charge.

GUESS I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MUSLIMS CELEBRATE WITH NATIVITY SCENES....LOL
new yawk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

;0) Out of line?
Quite ample. Jig, fly, crawler ...
"They" bite 'em all.
Keep reelin' new borne wisdom, you ! ;)
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean WE"?
I dont believe I have ever gotten out of line.
Hmmm,Hmmmm,Hmmmm,
Innocent as a new born baby.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

KARMA.
These are some of the things Federal government are NOT supposed to touch and are supposed to be left to the states.

governance of religion.=Stopping prayer in school and removal of the Ten Commandments from court building.

training the militia and appointing militia officers.= Trying to limit citizens gun rights so as to weaken the true militia.

control over local government.=Stepping on states and local government right to self governing.

most crimes.=Local Juristiction

state justice systems.=overriding Local laws

family affairs.=Abortion-Gay marriage-Education

real property titles and conveyances.=Imminent Domain.

wills and inheritance.=Taxing whats been taxed.

the promotion of useful arts in ways other than granting patents and copyrights.Unfair use of taxes.

control of personal property outside of commerce
governance of the law of torts and contracts, except in suits between citizens of different
states.=Only when states conlict

education.=Prayer in school and Creationism being
taught as is our right.

services for the poor and unfortunate,=Individul
and state responsibility.

licensing of taverns.States rights,unfair tax.
roads other than post roads.=Would allow Crosses placed on roads to honor the dead. OUR RIGHT.

ferries and bridges.=States responsibility.

regulation of fisheries, farms, and other business enterprises.Taxing the states to bail out banks-Auto industry-Insurance companies.Illegal use of taxpayer dollars.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

new yawk wrote:
;0) Out of line?
Quite ample. Jig, fly, crawler ...
"They" bite 'em all.
Keep reelin' new borne wisdom, you ! ;)
<quoted text>
LOL....

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'd yell just as loud against it being displayed on gov't/public property.
anybody that knows me knows
THAT I AM AGAINST ANY RELIGION BEING INFUSED INTO OUR GOVERNMENT
I have a little secret for you....
God has no use for any religion but all religions could use God.
Christianity is not religion,it is faith and faith my friend is a VERB.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Cherokee Pride wrote:
III. Atheism and agnosticism.
A. Atheists do not usually claim to be atheists. They might be called upon to prove their point.
DUH???? WTF over????

first, I'm an atheist and am not afraid to admit it. However, if there are atheist out there that are afraid to admit it, its because of the extreme amount of prejudice out there from intolerant ignoramous who are typically fundamentalist evangelical christians.

Second, I'm an atheist because there is no evidence or proof of a omnipotent supreme skydaddy that watches over us.

third, we are not the ones making the claim of a omnipotent being. We do not have to prove anything. It is up to the people making the claim that there is a god, to prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of79,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••