You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Comments
20,021 - 20,040 of 79,782 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#21910 May 27, 2009
NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Enoch. How sad it is that these people think they know so much, yet when they "open their mouths", they speak nothing but ignorance and lies. Plus, I wonder if there have been any challenges yet in Federal Court to NObamawad's second "swearing in ceremony" after flubbing the first one.
That has been a question in my mind for sometime since we dont really know if he took the oath.
I guess it wouldnt matter since all politicians take that oath and very few mean it.

Federal judges also take the oath.
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

#21912 May 27, 2009
Why I Carry a Gun:

My old grandpa said to me son,' there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin'.

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police Protection is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves.

Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.

“Throw the bums out”

Since: Apr 09

vote Constitutional Party 2010

#21913 May 27, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I wish I had eaten something before I read this..
LOL..
How ya doin Brother?
LOL Funny :) Not too bad, gotta take Jane in to the hospital in about 30 minutes or so for her 12,000 mile check up. No seriously, her pulmonary problems and COPD are acting up and has some serious fluid back up in her system. She has to go in once in awhile to get routine medical attention to get back in shape.

“Throw the bums out”

#21914 May 27, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 in California has been upheld by the supreme court....
Confirming what most of us have always known....
Gays are rioting in the streets of San Francisco and reports are that there are no injuries in the massive pillow fight....
LOL now that's funny :)
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

#21915 May 27, 2009
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:
List of 7 items:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!
In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
new yawk

Athol Springs, NY

#21916 May 27, 2009
HeeHeee ... You are so funny.
Like mischievous boy ...
Who likes to be bad.

PS You and Cherokee need to take this on the road!
A Two Funny Team ...! ;)

Hope neither of you ever lose that lovable playful spirit.
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to work nutty or Im tellin.
LOL....
Im gonna tell,Im gonna tell.

“Throw the bums out”

#21917 May 27, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been a question in my mind for sometime since we dont really know if he took the oath.
I guess it wouldnt matter since all politicians take that oath and very few mean it.
Federal judges also take the oath.
The thing that ticked me off is that it's clearly heard that Obama stepped on Chief Justice Roberts and stumbled, yet the liberetards blame Roberts, then held a secret "swearing in ceremony" behind closed doors. Now isn't the POTUS only supposed to do this just once, so then would the second one make it his second term, thus invalidating him for another campaign run?

“Throw the bums out”

#21918 May 27, 2009
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Why I Carry a Gun:
My old grandpa said to me son,' there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin'.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.
Right on Fenris, I posted this same poem in another thread like six months ago that I got from another forum cite, keep on spreading the poem, awesome that it's still being used :)

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#21919 May 27, 2009
<quoted text>LOL hope it doesn't get sick, you might want to take your dog outside to eat come grass if it turns green :) sorry, couldn't help it :)
LOL thats funny

Poor baby, I'll be keeping an eye on him, if I see any signs of a green color....out he goes.
Sue

Fort Worth, TX

#21920 May 27, 2009
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Why I Carry a Gun:
I hope you don't mind that I copied and printed that out. I wanted to show it to my husband. It makes a lot of sense. thank you
new yawk

Athol Springs, NY

#21921 May 27, 2009
Aw ... Thanks , Cherokee.
That means alot to me and I appreciate it.
Well, don't we all get out of line at times, when provoked or necessary? I have that firey Sicilian temperment. But after the anger, I sing Opera !:)
And if I came on here, and you weren't YOU ...
I'd wonder who snatched 'ya ;)
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>In my eyes, you never have been, nor will you ever be an ill guest. You have always been a friend and even when we don't agree, you do it with class. I realize that I get out of line sometimes, but I am who I am.
O - the President

Denver, CO

#21922 May 27, 2009
katn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
You know absolutely nada about Jesus or you would never have posted this particular song. It sounds more like something Jesus would have written himself.
...which is why I posted it. Obviously, the True Christians(TM) on this board know nothing about Jesus or they wouldn't be spending all their time trying to convince everyone that He is a bigoted hateful prick like them.

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#21923 May 27, 2009
katn wrote:
<quoted text>
As we say in the country Howdy haha
seems to sum it all up lol
I'm having a very lazy day today, how about you?
Here it's "Hi y'all!" Chaotic day to say the least. STILL getting rain here! The Mo. state bird "the mosquito" is alive and well.

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#21924 May 27, 2009
Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be home Sunday for two weeks.
AWWWW....Have fun!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#21925 May 27, 2009
Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you'll find that most people don't really care what a person's beliefs are these days. They just don't want it shoved in their faces or threatened by people of that faith. This country has become so politically correct, that people can display the muslim symbol, the star of David, the Wickan tree, The Atheists credo and even the pentagram, but try to display the cross or a picture of Christ and everybody claims they are offended. So Christians are denied the right to gather at high school events and pray or in the local park for prayer group. I see it in the paper everyday. An honor student was giving her speech and was pulled physically from the stage, because she gave thanks to god, for the gift of life and the ability to learn. The only religion or faith that I see being discriminated against these days, is Christianity. The country that hates us the most, just so happens to be primarily Muslim, if they were Catholic, the sentiments would be the same.
Geesh, what a friggin load of crap. I have yet to see a Muslim Symbol displayed on gov't/public land (partially because it is against their religion to have graven images). Nor have I seen the Star of David displayed on gov't/public land (except for the flag of Israel) Nor have I ever seen a Wiccan tree, Pentagram or any other religious symbols displayed on gov't/public land except for christian symbols

I'M CALLING YOU BLUFF, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO SUCH INSTANCES/OCCURENCES.

ALSO PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS WHERE OTHER RELIGIONS WERE ALLOWED TO PRAY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS BUT CHRISTIANS WEREN'T.(Oh and no you can't use schools in Saudi Arabia, please confine them to schools in the USA)
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

#21926 May 27, 2009
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you don't mind that I copied and printed that out. I wanted to show it to my husband. It makes a lot of sense. thank you
Not at all, my dear. This message is certainly one that is necessary to disseminate as widely as possible.....

“Asphalt Angel”

Location hidden

#21927 May 27, 2009
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Enoch, I will respect anybody's right to believe what ever they want. However, what I object to is when one religion wants to include its beliefs and its symbols into my life and the life of every other American by displaying it in gov't and public buildings, property and in public rituals. They are all for including a prayer in a ceremony as long as it is from their particular religion. Case in point, look at how many conservative Christians got upset when a Skih openned the Senate with a non denominational prayer-just the fact that he wasn't a Christian...or when a Muslim representative chose to use the Koran to take the oath of office. or when another religion wanted to display its religious symbol next to a cross on public property.
Its funny, whenever conservative christians talk about God, its thier god and screw everybody else who doesn't believe in the christian god.
that is why we should never mix gov't and religion, keep the religion in the church and out of the gov't.
DUH! I think it's called seperation of church and state.

“Throw the bums out”

#21928 May 27, 2009
I need to get going all, need to take my fiancee to the hospital for routine care for pulmonary problems and COPD. I hope to catch you all later, take care &GodBless to you and yours :)

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

#21929 May 27, 2009
<quoted text>LOL Funny :) Not too bad, gotta take Jane in to the hospital in about 30 minutes or so for her 12,000 mile check up. No seriously, her pulmonary problems and COPD are acting up and has some serious fluid back up in her system. She has to go in once in awhile to get routine medical attention to get back in shape.
Sorry to hear about Janes health.
She is in my prayers my friend.
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

#21930 May 27, 2009
Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 in California has been upheld by the supreme court....
Confirming what most of us have always known....
Gays are rioting in the streets of San Francisco and reports are that there are no injuries in the massive pillow fight....
Word on the sreet is that "O the President" has been striking people with his purse with unfettered, reckless, and hateful abandon!!!

Somebody please; stop the madness!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min KiMerde 54,884
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,100,256
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 11 min Pro Ukraine 14
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 11 min I can read 248
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 11 min Concern Citizen 1,395
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Independent patriot 256,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 46,324
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 23 min mayeli616 1,759
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 151,265
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••