You Might Be a "Radicalized Right-Wing Extremist" If…

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

What and who exactly are President Obama's homeland security officials afraid of these days? If you are a member of an active conservative group that opposes abortion, favors strict immigration enforcement, lobbies to protect Second Amendment rights, protests big government, advocates federalism or represents veterans who believe in any of the ...

Comments
20,001 - 20,020 of 79,782 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

“RWNJobs: Enoch, AB2, NO 419...”

Since: Jun 08

CP, Gunner, GSC...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>The ways of the people in history, was based solely on ignorance. There is no logical reason for the way that certain peoples were treated. But to hang on to the past, is a crippling thing that can ruin your life and hold you and your people down, to the point of non-advancement. Too many minorities use the past as a crutch, to blame the present day government for their failures. The past is the past. My people have learned to forgive the past, not to be confused with "forget", because we will never forget. If you take a negative event from the past and learn from it, it is no longer a negative thing, it is positive. So to puzzle over past crimes against the people, is to stagnate the people.
CP, My primary point is what we DO in the NAME OF GOD in particular and sometimes even what is spoken in the NAME OF GOD. Present tense, not past. The demonization of people who do not believe as a particular group does. How is the demonization of homosexuals by any group justifiable? I certainly do not believe that homosexuality is THE NORM, however, for SOME it is THEIR NORM...right, wrong, or indifferent. Born "that way" I believe that it is for God to judge, not me. I take the live and let live approach to this worldly life. My impression is that some on these threads take a less than live and let live approach. It is those who I try to shine a little light on. Another hot issue. Illegal aliens. I do not believe in allowing them, however, I do blame American individuals and/or companies that employ them for cheap labor. They should be prosecuted and the illegals sent home at their expense. I would only plead with people to not demonize less fortunate people for trying to better themselves by coming to America. Often times we Americans prefer to conveniently make everything simply black & white, and seemingly more often than not they are far more complicated or gray and, need further examination before passing judgement. Last but not least please remember your words: to FORGIVE but, NOT FORGET...People of the Muslim faith?
Press 4 for English

Lincolnshire, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>I just love it when a person continues to argue, when the point is moot. You made reference to one book that was fiction, then you referred to another that was meant as a thesis, not as a proven fact or scientific theory. I can debate with you all day and night about theology, but you would continue your rhetoric. I have to admit, you're hard headed. The Bible, unlike the Jesus mysteries, is based on historical facts. The miracles cannot be proven, that is a matter of faith. In Corinthians, It flat out states that Christians believe by faith, not by sight. Although some have made it one for their own greedy reasons, Christianity is NOT a religion, it is a Faith. Spirituality and Faith, cannot be compared to religion, they are no where the same. Your denial that God exists, is a self denial, to convince yourself, for whatever reason you might have. Some people deny God, so that they can do as they please and never have to answer for their deeds, safe that way. What your reason is, I won't disrespect you by venturing to guess. But when you find "True evidence" that shows that the Bible is wrong, please post is and I will read.
What specific religion are you?

“Enforce our Immigration Laws!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>You may be strong in your beliefs, but you have always had an open mind to other peoples views, when it is backed up by fact and conviction. I have never seen you write a post that totally condemned another person's beliefs, which shows both intelligence and class. BTW, you are very good at holding your own in a debate.(Princess)
Well thank you CP.
I take that as a big complement coming from you.
I know you are highly educated,and I'm just a common sense person who believes in being kind to others as long as they don't step on my toes too hard.LOL

“Undocumented border patrol”

Since: Feb 09

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
McCollum v. Board of Education Dist. 71, 333 U.S. 203 (1948)
Court finds religious instruction in public schools a violation of the establishment clause and therefore unconstitutional.
Burstyn v. Wilson, 72 S. Ct. 777 (1952)
Government may not censor a motion picture because it is offensive to religious beliefs.
Torcaso v. Watkins, 367 U.S. 488 (1961)
Court holds that the state of Maryland can not require applicants for public office to swear that they believed in the existence of God. The court unanimously rules that a religious test violates the Establishment Clause.
Engel v. Vitale, 82 S. Ct. 1261 (1962)
Any kind of prayer, composed by public school districts, even nondenominational prayer, is unconstitutional government sponsorship of religion.
Abington School District v. Schempp, 374 U.S. 203 (1963)
Court finds Bible reading over school intercom unconstitutional and Murray v. Curlett, 374 U.S. 203 (1963)- Court finds forcing a child to participate in Bible reading and prayer unconstitutional.
Epperson v. Arkansas, 89 S. Ct. 266 (1968)
State statue banning teaching of evolution is unconstitutional. A state cannot alter any element in a course of study in order to promote a religious point of view. A state's attempt to hide behind a nonreligious motivation will not be given credence unless that state can show a secular reason as the foundation for its actions.
Lemon v. Kurtzman, 91 S. Ct. 2105 (1971)
Established the three part test for determining if an action of government violates First Amendment's separation of church and state: 1) the government action must have a secular purpose; 2) its primary purpose must not be to inhibit or to advance religion; 3) there must be no excessive entanglement between government and religion.
Stone v. Graham, 449 U.S. 39 (1980)
Court finds posting of the Ten Commandments in schools unconstitutional.
Wallace v. Jaffree, 105 S. Ct. 2479 (1985)
State's moment of silence at public school statute is unconstitutional where legislative record reveals that motivation for statute was the encouragement of prayer. Court majority silent on whether "pure" moment of silence scheme, with no bias in favor of prayer or any other mental process, would be constitutional.
Edwards v. Aquillard, 107 S. Ct. 2573 (1987)
Unconstitutional for state to require teaching of "creation science" in all instances in which evolution is taught. Statute had a clear religious motivation.
Allegheny County v. ACLU, 492 U.S. 573 (1989)
Court finds that a nativity scene displayed inside a government building violates the Establishment Clause.
Lee v. Weisman, 112 S. Ct. 2649 (1992)
Unconstitutional for a school district to provide any clergy to perform nondenominational prayer at elementary or secondary school graduation. It involves government sponsorship of worship. Court majority was particularly concerned about psychological coercion to which children, as opposed to adults, would be subjected, by having prayers that may violate their beliefs recited at their graduation ceremonies.
Church of Lukumi Babalu Ave., Inc. v. Hialeah, 113 S. Ct. 2217 (1993)
City's ban on killing animals for religious sacrifices, while allowing sport killing and hunting, was unconstitutional discrimination against the Santeria religion.
WRONG!

“My People, My Guns,My Rights, ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

NOPT wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you knew the website address for what appears to be NAMBLA. This may be a Freudian slip on your part...but boy butter would probably be slipperier.
Now I see where you are coming from. You're the only one to mention NAMBLA and boy butter in the same sentence. Go back to your NAMBLA website and continue you knuckle shuffling in private. You're a freak, a fraud and a part time broad. You appeared to be just a mental case at first, but after that last post, I don't like you and you are going to leave. Topix is very interested in people like you. I will make it my business to bring you to their attention.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Norris man.
When Chuck does push-ups he dont go up an down,
The earth does.
LOL

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

KARMA,
All your research in your last post #21880 ignores the fact that the Federal government has violated the constitution on every one of those cases.
Anyone who has sworn to uphold,Protect and defend the constitution and has participated in these cases has violated that oath.

Some of the powers not givin to the federal government and left only to the states and the people are...
governance of religion
training the militia and appointing militia officers
control over local government
most crimes
state justice systems
family affairs
real property titles and conveyances
wills and inheritance
the promotion of useful arts in ways other than granting patents and copyrights
control of personal property outside of commerce
governance of the law of torts and contracts, except in suits between citizens of different states
education
services for the poor and unfortunate
licensing of taverns
roads other than post roads
ferries and bridges
regulation of fisheries, farms, and other business enterprises.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

joeblue wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris you dirty homosexual bet that scene got you all hot and bother LOL!
Bad Joe.
Very Bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Tashunkewitko wrote:
<quoted text>CP, My primary point is what we DO in the NAME OF GOD in particular and sometimes even what is spoken in the NAME OF GOD. Present tense, not past. The demonization of people who do not believe as a particular group does. How is the demonization of homosexuals by any group justifiable? I certainly do not believe that homosexuality is THE NORM, however, for SOME it is THEIR NORM...right, wrong, or indifferent. Born "that way" I believe that it is for God to judge, not me. I take the live and let live approach to this worldly life. My impression is that some on these threads take a less than live and let live approach. It is those who I try to shine a little light on. Another hot issue. Illegal aliens. I do not believe in allowing them, however, I do blame American individuals and/or companies that employ them for cheap labor. They should be prosecuted and the illegals sent home at their expense. I would only plead with people to not demonize less fortunate people for trying to better themselves by coming to America. Often times we Americans prefer to conveniently make everything simply black & white, and seemingly more often than not they are far more complicated or gray and, need further examination before passing judgement. Last but not least please remember your words: to FORGIVE but, NOT FORGET...People of the Muslim faith?
I think that you'll find that most people don't really care what a person's beliefs are these days. They just don't want it shoved in their faces or threatened by people of that faith. This country has become so politically correct, that people can display the muslim symbol, the star of David, the Wickan tree, The Atheists credo and even the pentagram, but try to display the cross or a picture of Christ and everybody claims they are offended. So Christians are denied the right to gather at high school events and pray or in the local park for prayer group. I see it in the paper everyday. An honor student was giving her speech and was pulled physically from the stage, because she gave thanks to god, for the gift of life and the ability to learn. The only religion or faith that I see being discriminated against these days, is Christianity. The country that hates us the most, just so happens to be primarily Muslim, if they were Catholic, the sentiments would be the same.
NOPT

De Pere, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text> You're the only one to mention NAMBLA and boy butter in the same sentence.
What you talkin''bout, Willis? Evidently, I'm not the only one...DOHHHH!
Press 4 for English

Lincolnshire, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Everyone for joeblue is a dirty ...

“Throw the bums out”

Since: Apr 09

vote Constitutional Party 2010

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

O - the President wrote:
This is for all the fundies on this board like GS and Cherokee who use Jesus as a tool to spread hatred:
Listen children to a story
that was written long ago
Bout a kingdom on a mountain
and the valley far below
On the mountain was a treasure,
buried deep beneath the stone
And the valley people swore
they'd have it for their own.
So go ahead and hate your neighbor,
go ahead and cheat a friend
Do it in the name of heaven,
you can justify it in the end
There won't be any trumpets blowing,
come the judgment day
But on the bloody morning after,
one tin soldier rides away.
So the people from the valley
sent a message up the hill
Asking for the buried treasure,
tons of gold for which they'd kill
Came an answer from the kingdom,
"with our brothers we will share
All the secrets of the mountain,
all the riches buried there."
Now the valley cried with anger,
"Mount your horses, draw your swords"
And they killed the mountain people,
so they won their just rewards
Now they stood beside the treasure,
on the mountain, dark and red
Turned the stone and looked beneath it,
"Peace on earth" was all it said.
Have fun in hell ya worthless POS

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

katn wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog is eating that noodly appendage as we speak,
LOL hope it doesn't get sick, you might want to take your dog outside to eat come grass if it turns green :) sorry, couldn't help it :)

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Enochs fire wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!
AMen, Right on Brother :)

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Cherokee Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Now I see where you are coming from. You're the only one to mention NAMBLA and boy butter in the same sentence. Go back to your NAMBLA website and continue you knuckle shuffling in private. You're a freak, a fraud and a part time broad. You appeared to be just a mental case at first, but after that last post, I don't like you and you are going to leave. Topix is very interested in people like you. I will make it my business to bring you to their attention.
LOL well said Brother :)
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

NOPT wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you knew the website address for what appears to be NAMBLA. This may be a Freudian slip on your part...but boy butter would probably be slipperier.
I know people from Appleton, so I know googling is a bit beyond your capabilities, cheesehead. Harvest that frumunda below the nutsack, and move AWAY from the keyboard....

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL hope it doesn't get sick, you might want to take your dog outside to eat come grass if it turns green :) sorry, couldn't help it :)
Gosh I wish I had eaten something before I read this..
LOL..
How ya doin Brother?

“Throw the bums out”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Enochs fire wrote:
KARMA,
All your research in your last post #21880 ignores the fact that the Federal government has violated the constitution on every one of those cases.
Anyone who has sworn to uphold,Protect and defend the constitution and has participated in these cases has violated that oath.
Some of the powers not givin to the federal government and left only to the states and the people are...
governance of religion
training the militia and appointing militia officers
control over local government
most crimes
state justice systems
family affairs
real property titles and conveyances
wills and inheritance
the promotion of useful arts in ways other than granting patents and copyrights
control of personal property outside of commerce
governance of the law of torts and contracts, except in suits between citizens of different states
education
services for the poor and unfortunate
licensing of taverns
roads other than post roads
ferries and bridges
regulation of fisheries, farms, and other business enterprises.
Well said Enoch. How sad it is that these people think they know so much, yet when they "open their mouths", they speak nothing but ignorance and lies. Plus, I wonder if there have been any challenges yet in Federal Court to NObamawad's second "swearing in ceremony" after flubbing the first one.
Fenris The Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

joeblue wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris you dirty homosexual bet that scene got you all hot and bother LOL!
Actually, I must admit I DO enjoy perpetrating violence on thieves, thugs, fakers, bunko-stealers, leftist totalitarians, as well as muslim extremists and the odd intrusive deviant. If that makes me a sadist, so be it.

Vaminose, hoto!!!

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

NativeOregonian419 wrote:
<quoted text>AMen, Right on Brother :)
Prop 8 in California has been upheld by the supreme court....

Confirming what most of us have always known....

Gays are rioting in the streets of San Francisco and reports are that there are no injuries in the massive pillow fight....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 3 min Subliminal 2,687
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min harmonious 245,656
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min burger queen 32,116
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eman 1,082,994
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Subliminal 52,866
Struggle for Water Rights in Detroit Is Showing... 6 min the Light 46
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 7 min david traversa 12
U.S. embassy in Libya evacuated 26 min well 90
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,957
•••
•••