What's the CIA doing at NYPD? Depends whom you ask

There are 4 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Oct 17, 2011, titled What's the CIA doing at NYPD? Depends whom you ask. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Three months ago, one of the CIA's most experienced clandestine operatives started work inside the New York Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#1 Oct 17, 2011
This is a violation of the CIA's charter.

The Charter for the CIA prohibits the CIA from working within the United States and against US citizens.
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Loxahatchee, FL

#2 Oct 17, 2011
..."most experienced clandestine operative"...? So why is it all over the internet?.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2011
CIA's argument is that since we welcome MILLIONS of illegal terrorists into the country every year, then they can set up shop inside the country anywhere they like.

There. Now that have a way to articulate their alibi.

And don't come knocking on my door to offer employment, or to kill me, either. And I'm not joking!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 17, 2011
How convenient to be there before the OWS protest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,224,532
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 min PolakPotrafi 1,235
News Dick Morris: Mike Huckabee Can Beat Hillary 4 min New Perspective 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min ChristineM 6,710
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Chimney1 162,063
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 7 min Ron 3
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 8 min Dan 190
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Coffee Party 326,508
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Ari son of Anarchy 180,441
More from around the web