Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.

Oct 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Centre Daily Times

In this June 6, 2011 file photo, Ezekiel Sowell, 7, right,of Tupelo, Miss., sings during a prayer rally for the Personhood Amendment at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss.

Comments (Page 107)

Showing posts 2,121 - 2,140 of2,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu're having a hard time staying on subject; aren't you JImbo? Too bad Topix doesn't have teleprompters.
Entrapment only exists when someone who is not "predisposed" to commit a crime is enticed to commit a crime pinhead.
And no one is talking about speeding, but you.
BTW, a person commits a crime when he/she violates a statute that imposes criminal liability on the person. If you fail to pay your taxes, you've committed a crime. If you perjur yourself in court, you've committed a crime. If you knowingly drive without a valid drivers license, you've committed a crime. If you drive with a BAL of greater than .08, whether you get home safe, or kill someone in a car accident, like Mr. Goodman did in West Palm, you've committed a crime. Only that if you get home safe you succeeded in not getting caught.
Please, Mr. "President;" keep educating me on the law. I'm just a lawyer, and you're a "presidential" candidate (whose name will not be on the ballot, but that's a whole other laugh).
Any law that circumvents or violates the Constitution is NOT an law. Supreme court ruling.

Not only that but any law that cannot be equally enforced is unenforceable and must be taken off of the books. Speeding is one of those unenforceable laws. For every person who is caught several hundred speeders pass by the cop as he/she is issuing that person a ticket.

Entrapment is when a trap is set in the hopes of catching a prey. Red light and speed cameras are traps set to hopefully catch someone running the red light and/or speeding. Every sobriety check point is entrapment. That is setting a trap in the hopes of catching someone driving under the influence. The main reason why these activities are illegal or unconstitutional is the fact that they lead to a warrantless arrest. Without that warrant a cop CANNOT even ask a person to see their driver's license and registration. Without a proper warrant a cop CANNOT stop any person for any reason other than for public safety such as directing traffic after a traffic accident or during road construction or in the even of a natural disaster like a severe storm.

You may be a lawyer and a sorry one at that from what I can tell. You fight to uphold the illegal activities of our courts and law enforcement while trashing the Constitution. I say the Constitution is the law of the land, the LAW by which all other laws are to be judged.

You have yet to show me in the constitution where a person can be forced to be a witness against him or herself. Or where in the Constitution it says law enforcement is authorized to carry our a warrantless arrest using Probable Cause. Not only that but you have yet to quote the Constitution or even used the Constitution as your authority to back you up. You continue quoting your legal opinions as if they were sound legal preffer3ence in the face of the Constitution. It is because of attorneys like yourself that we have been denied most of our constitutional rights and freedoms. You are our last defense against governmental abuses of power. The courtroom in which you stand nearly every day is our final battlefield for our rights and freedoms and you have betrayed us. You are a traitor to the Constitution which you have taken an oath to protect and defend.

Jim Hayden for President in 2012
http://www.jimhayden2012.org

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then I suppose that as part of your presidency, you will abolish the requirement of a drivers license.
Actually YES. Since it is just another tax imposed upon us in direct violation of the Constitution. After all what all is required to obtain a driver's license. No training or formal education. Just learn a few rules of the road and you've got your license. That and $21.00 here is Tennessee. When I got my license in Florida I did not have to attend any classes or take any driving instructions. All that was requires was I take an eye exam and answer a few really stupid questions. Of course I failed the eye exam and I had to explain to the examiner that I did not have a lens in my left eye so she gave me a waiver on the eye exam.

But let's get serious here. A person having or not having a driver's license does not make them a better or worse driver.

Now to better answer you. Yes I will eliminate the driver's license taxes, vehicle registration taxes, sales taxes, hunting and fishing taxes, wheel taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, all corporate and business taxes and replace them with the Equal Pay tax.

We the People are the only sovereign power with the government in submission to the people it has been established to serve.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Any law that circumvents or violates the Constitution is NOT an law. Supreme court ruling.
Not only that but any law that cannot be equally enforced is unenforceable and must be taken off of the books. Speeding is one of those unenforceable laws. For every person who is caught several hundred speeders pass by the cop as he/she is issuing that person a ticket.
Entrapment is when a trap is set in the hopes of catching a prey. Red light and speed cameras are traps set to hopefully catch someone running the red light and/or speeding. Every sobriety check point is entrapment. That is setting a trap in the hopes of catching someone driving under the influence. The main reason why these activities are illegal or unconstitutional is the fact that they lead to a warrantless arrest. Without that warrant a cop CANNOT even ask a person to see their driver's license and registration. Without a proper warrant a cop CANNOT stop any person for any reason other than for public safety such as directing traffic after a traffic accident or during road construction or in the even of a natural disaster like a severe storm.
You may be a lawyer and a sorry one at that from what I can tell. You fight to uphold the illegal activities of our courts and law enforcement while trashing the Constitution. I say the Constitution is the law of the land, the LAW by which all other laws are to be judged.
You have yet to show me in the constitution where a person can be forced to be a witness against him or herself. Or where in the Constitution it says law enforcement is authorized to carry our a warrantless arrest using Probable Cause. Not only that but you have yet to quote the Constitution or even used the Constitution as your authority to back you up. You continue quoting your legal opinions as if they were sound legal preffer3ence in the face of the Constitution. It is because of attorneys like yourself that we have been denied most of our constitutional rights and freedoms. You are our last defense against governmental abuses of power. The courtroom in which you stand nearly every day is our final battlefield for our rights and freedoms and you have betrayed us. You are a traitor to the Constitution which you have taken an oath to protect and defend.
lol. Still looking for a way to get away with driving around yer holler all lickered up, huh, JimmyJo?

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You evaded the question. Maybe you could be some kind of politician. You are mealy-mouthed just like one.
I did?

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If "more and more people are learning "who you are, why haven't we read or heard a word about you anywhere, even online? I pay close attention to the political news on a daily basis. I have never seen your name, ever. No one knows who you are. You can't deny that your candidacy is virtually unknown by the American people.
You are assuming a lot.

Think about it for just a moment. In past elections how many candidates were running for the presidency? More than 2? Right? How many were covered by the news media? What 2? The Republican ticket and the Democratic ticket. Nobody else matters to the media. Correct?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
I did?
That's twice, President Clinton, sir.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming a lot.
Think about it for just a moment. In past elections how many candidates were running for the presidency? More than 2? Right? How many were covered by the news media? What 2? The Republican ticket and the Democratic ticket. Nobody else matters to the media. Correct?
I'm assuming nothing,Bohunk.What media? There is literally nothing that comes up on an online search, except for your personal deathly quiet website. No activity, whatsoever. No interviews, rallies, meetings, events of any kind, anywhere. You haven't been doing anything, no public appearances, nothing, nafa, zilch, zip... you're not even writing papers or articles for yourself. Sorry, honey, you can't even promote yourself, much less your whacko platforms. Pretty pathetic, son.

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm assuming nothing,Bohunk.What media? There is literally nothing that comes up on an online search, except for your personal deathly quiet website. No activity, whatsoever. No interviews, rallies, meetings, events of any kind, anywhere. You haven't been doing anything, no public appearances, nothing, nafa, zilch, zip... you're not even writing papers or articles for yourself. Sorry, honey, you can't even promote yourself, much less your whacko platforms. Pretty pathetic, son.
Whacko? I've read your posts. you and your pal Nijoni make the likes of Solanas and Dworkin look perfectly sane.

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You evaded the question. Maybe you could be some kind of politician. You are mealy-mouthed just like one.
Hot damn, I sure hope you aren't eligible to run for public office......

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

A Baby is Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bizarre for sure.
I know, right?

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NO. What I am saying is the police are investigators of a crime or criminal activity and can only act after a proper warrant has been issued by a sitting judge.
You are conclusively disavowing the right of the states to enact their own constitution, pursuant to the 10th Amendment. Look at George Zimmerman. Was a grand jury convened? No. Is the arrest warrant valid? Yes. The Florida Constitution, Article I, Section 9, does not require a grand jury to be convened for a warrant to be issued based on a probable cause affidavit.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...

And that's why he's in jail. Are you going to tell me that the 5th Amendment preempts the 10th Amendment?
Jim Hayden wrote:
The reason for the warrant is to insure the police operate within the Constitution and the Laws.
Baloney. A warrant is not issued without an affidavit of probable cause. Probable cause is the same element that allows a police officer to effect a warrantless arrest. Your problem Jimbo, is that your mind is as tight as your a$$hole. Thus, the only thing in your brain is sh*t.
Jim Hayden wrote:
It is like when the cops force a confession out of a suspect. Under the 5th Amendment that is illegal.
So it's fair to say that you view waterboarding as illegal; right? I'm not one to praise coerced confessions, but fact is, each and every suspect is read his/her Miranda rights. If he/she does not have the wits to ask for a lawyer, or for that matter, keep his/her mouth shut, the field is open and the police is justified to use any and all reasonable means to get a confession. Again, the operating word is "reasonable."
Jim Hayden wrote:
No person can be forced to be a witness against themself. Yes the courts allow it and YES the cops do it almost daily. However it is still highly unconstitutional.
And just when do you think a person is a witness against himself; when he gets on the stand in his defense or when he is cross examined by a DA who trips him into revealing some other criminal activity in which he may be involved, but for which he's not being prosecuted at the time? Huh?
Jim Hayden wrote:
Just because a person is given a badge and a gun DOES NOT make them THE LAW. NOR does it give them the authority to go around arresting people without a proper warrant.
It does not make them "the law" all right. It makes him/her as much of a advocate for the law, with a right to enforce it, as an Allied Barton Security guard, or as any lawyer in the State of Florida, or any other state. For that matter, it makes him/her (the officer I mean) as much of an advocate for the law as any private citizen. He/she just gets the privilege of carrying a weapon concealed or otherwise, without a "license." And of course, the badge that grants him/her public recognition as a person "of" the law.

Every judge in the State of Florida can carry a gun without the need of a CWP; can a judge arrest you? You bet. Do judges arrest anyone? I've never seen it happen, and I've been practicing for 15 years, and was an Assistant State Attorney for 3 years.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution does not spell each and every law. If the Constitution does not prohibit a particular conduct, or holds any particular right of a person paramount, the States can enact laws that will punish behavior, or actions, you may think the constitution allows, but does not. Key is, when the constitution is silent on any given subject, or right, then that subject, or right is presumed to exist. And that includes the rights of the states to create laws that you view as unconstitutional. Again, your mind is as tight as your a$$shole, so you can't see things but through a wad of sh*t.
Jim Hayden wrote:
The police, as well as judges, and District/State Attorneys, have one power, that is statutorily provided to them, which is called DISCRETION. As long as a police officer does not engage in prohibited practices, such as profiling, he/she can enforce speeding laws when and if he/she deems it reasonable to enforce it. Would you think it's reasonable to enforce speeding laws if a driver is doing 20 mph over the speed limit in a school zone? What about one who's doint 1 mph over the limit in the same school zone?
Jim Hayden wrote:
Entrapment is when a trap is set in the hopes of catching a prey.
No, that's called traping. Being from hillbilly town, I thought you'd know how to differentiate between the two.
Jim Hayden wrote:
Red light and speed cameras are traps set to hopefully catch someone running the red light and/or speeding. Every sobriety check point is entrapment.
Cite the case or statute that states it so.
Jim Hayden wrote:
That is setting a trap in the hopes of catching someone driving under the influence. The main reason why these activities are illegal or unconstitutional is the fact that they lead to a warrantless arrest. Without that warrant a cop CANNOT even ask a person to see their driver's license and registration. Without a proper warrant a cop CANNOT stop any person for any reason other than for public safety such as directing traffic after a traffic accident or during road construction or in the even of a natural disaster like a severe storm.
Hey Jimbo, I used to fly jets for a living and was a military pilot and a Desert Storm combat aviator; you want to tell me how to fly a jet also? Perhaps you'd care to explain, in detail, the differences between a super critical wing and a standard wing with a high degree of sweep back. Better yet; why don't you explain to me the difference between N1 and N2? You seem to "know" more about the law than I do, and I do it for a living. Maybe you know more about flying a jet than I know as well.

Cont'd below

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Cont to JH
Jim Hayden wrote:
Well, I'm happy that I defended the right of idiots to express fallacies as opinions.
Jim Hayden wrote:
You have yet to show me in the constitution where a person can be forced to be a witness against him or herself.
That's because you haven't asked. Are you so stupid that you forget your own questions? How in G-d's green earth do you expect to be "President?"
Jim Hayden wrote:
Or where in the Constitution it says law enforcement is authorized to carry our a warrantless arrest using Probable Cause.
Look at the 10th Amendment. If you don't see it there in black an white, read between the lines.
Jim Hayden wrote:
Not only that but you have yet to quote the Constitution or even used the Constitution as your authority to back you up.
Oh, I have. YOu're just suffering from an acute case of LSD flashbacks, compounded by Dementia.
Jim Hayden wrote:
You continue quoting your legal opinions as if they were sound legal preffer3ence in the face of the Constitution. It is because of attorneys like yourself that we have been denied most of our constitutional rights and freedoms. You are our last defense against governmental abuses of power. The courtroom in which you stand nearly every day is our final battlefield for our rights and freedoms and you have betrayed us. You are a traitor to the Constitution which you have taken an oath to protect and defend.
Sue me then. Better yet, when you become "President," you can direct the FBI to wire tap my office number, get my IP address from my home computer so they can come home and arrest me for being a "traitor" to the Constitution. Go on. I double dog dare you.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually YES. Since it is just another tax imposed upon us in direct violation of the Constitution.
Cite the Article or Amendment that prohibits this "tax."
Jim Hayden wrote:
After all what all is required to obtain a driver's license. No training or formal education. Just learn a few rules of the road and you've got your license. That and $21.00 here is Tennessee. When I got my license in Florida I did not have to attend any classes or take any driving instructions. All that was requires was I take an eye exam and answer a few really stupid questions. Of course I failed the eye exam and I had to explain to the examiner that I did not have a lens in my left eye so she gave me a waiver on the eye exam.
You had a Florida Drivers License? Oh, poor baby doesn't have a lens in his left eye. Do you have a left side of the brain? Obviously not.
Jim Hayden wrote:
But let's get serious here. A person having or not having a driver's license does not make them a better or worse driver. Now to better answer you. Yes I will eliminate the driver's license taxes, vehicle registration taxes, sales taxes, hunting and fishing taxes, wheel taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, all corporate and business taxes and replace them with the Equal Pay tax.
The Equal Pay tax. Really? You're going to violate the sovereignty of the States?
Jim Hayden wrote:
We the People are the only sovereign power with the government in submission to the people it has been established to serve.
Please Jimbo; don't insult me and every other poster in this thread by comparing yourself to "the people." The only time you see "the people" is when you look down to see on what it is you're stepping.

Sheket Bevakasha pendejo.

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Sheket Bevakasha pendejo.
Is that, like, Ladino/Judezmo for "point conceded, but too obstinate to openly admit it"?

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Looks like everyone moved on.

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

A Baby is Life wrote:
Looks like everyone moved on.
Well, shucks.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

bluestreak resurgent wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that, like, Ladino/Judezmo for "point conceded, but too obstinate to openly admit it"?
www.google.com

query should be Sheket Bevakasha

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

<quoted text>
www.google.com
query should be Sheket Bevakasha
Sounds like you're trying to quote Ali G. the correct term is Booyakasha.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I personally don't understand why it was on the ballot. Mississippians voted but were not heard. The legislators of this state thought it being a bible belt state would win when they didn't they chose not to listen to the people. So without regard to a woman's right to make a decision based on her health, or rape etc... They went behind closed doors and slid it in. We voted the sneaky, lying, deceitful people in office & why ?? When they backstabbed everyone who voiced there opinion and voted to leave it alone. We just keep letting the officials take control of our every right as a human being, before long they will be controlling what brand of toilet paper we have to use. Our freedoms are being stripped away from us little by little & day by day. Just the thought of mandating health insurance like car insurance, & we just keep getting poorer while all along filling the very deep pockets of people who abuse the system & sit behind a desk and push a pencil to undermine what the voters wanted.
We really are no different than the hunger games (movie) we just sacrifice our children to laws that may/will affect them one day, and the injections & pesticides in all our food, I guess they say well we will study them for 20 years and see what effects it has on everyone.
Hello ADHD, hello fully developed 9 year olds, etc... Our government run country should be completely restaffed immediately by real people who care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,121 - 2,140 of2,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Bruno 39,852
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Tinka 218,483
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 12 min just wondering 247
US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban 17 min cpeter1313 31
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min Tinka 106,053
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 27 min notevenreal 96
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,243
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 40 min Mr Slovak 1,586
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,789