Liberals 'Freak Out' After Obama's Po...

Liberals 'Freak Out' After Obama's Poor Debate

There are 110 comments on the Real Clear Politics story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Liberals 'Freak Out' After Obama's Poor Debate. In it, Real Clear Politics reports that:

The late Warren Zevon wrote the song "Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead" in 1991.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Clear Politics.

ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#29 Oct 4, 2012
As my family and I watched the debate last night we weren't sure weather we would vote for Obama again or not.
We voted for that Hope and Change last time, and we are very disappointed in Obama now.
Mr. Romney is a true believer and a Business man, we like that, its going to take someone like that to straighten things out.
Obama has ran up 6.5 Trillion in new debt, and our children will be destroyed by debt in the future.
We are going to vote for MITT
3OHY

San Jose, CA

#30 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how did the gay issue come up in your mind? is it always there...;lurking..tempting you...lusting after your soul...Bwahahaha...
Freak...
Most of the people on these boards supporting Obama are queer.
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#32 Oct 4, 2012
The real Obama economic policy record
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Charles Krauthammer: The return of the real Obama
http://www.redding.com/news/2011/sep/23/charl...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#33 Oct 4, 2012
3OHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the people on these boards supporting Obama are queer.
you are not in touch with reality my friend. have you sought counseling?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#34 Oct 4, 2012
ObamaWelfareProgramm wrote:
As my family and I watched the debate last night we weren't sure weather we would vote for Obama again or not.
We voted for that Hope and Change last time, and we are very disappointed in Obama now.
Mr. Romney is a true believer and a Business man, we like that, its going to take someone like that to straighten things out.
Obama has ran up 6.5 Trillion in new debt, and our children will be destroyed by debt in the future.
We are going to vote for MITT
if you are for real, which is very very doubful as you are a very bad actor even when posting on a comment board, why did you vote for Obama the first time?You said hope and change, but you now talk about business and the economy so you must be more involved than just a slogan, so what were the points of Obama's platform last time that you liked?

we won't hold our collective breath for your fake answer...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#35 Oct 4, 2012
ObamaWelfareProgramm wrote:
As my family and I watched the debate last night we weren't sure weather we would vote for Obama again or not.
We voted for that Hope and Change last time, and we are very disappointed in Obama now.
Mr. Romney is a true believer and a Business man, we like that, its going to take someone like that to straighten things out.
Obama has ran up 6.5 Trillion in new debt, and our children will be destroyed by debt in the future.
We are going to vote for MITT
And if you really are that stupid that you can't even lie well on a comment page, isn't that like a stunning endorsement for Obama? i mean if someone of your snail-like intelligence is for Romney, wouldn't that make any intelligent person step back and wonder why and rethink their vote?

Stupid tools are FUN to f*ck with...
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#36 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you are for real, which is very very doubful as you are a very bad actor even when posting on a comment board, why did you vote for Obama the first time?You said hope and change, but you now talk about business and the economy so you must be more involved than just a slogan, so what were the points of Obama's platform last time that you liked?
we won't hold our collective breath for your fake answer...
he was going to end the wars and unite people, he hasnt done either
and he pushed threw ObamaCare with the other side..Pushing and Forcing isnt my cup of tea
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#37 Oct 4, 2012
other side meaning The Progressives, Not republicans
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#38 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And if you really are that stupid that you can't even lie well on a comment page, isn't that like a stunning endorsement for Obama? i mean if someone of your snail-like intelligence is for Romney, wouldn't that make any intelligent person step back and wonder why and rethink their vote?
Stupid tools are FUN to f*ck with...
You receive welfare assistance hey? I sorry you poor thing you

OK now go get a JOB
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#39 Oct 4, 2012
What kind of speed was Willard on? Is he in rehab today? He should be.
3OHY

San Jose, CA

#40 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are not in touch with reality my friend. have you sought counseling?
You have no sense of humor, which is always indicative of a severe mental infirmity. There are too many queers allowed into counseling positions intent on making more queers.
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#41 Oct 4, 2012
Media is partner to president's lies
http://www.redding.com/news/2012/oct/04/josep...

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#42 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything it seems to me the GOP is even more extreme now than it was during Bush.
The RWNJ are extremely nuts because a Black Man dared to be President.
3OHY

San Jose, CA

#43 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And if you really are that stupid that you can't even lie well on a comment page, isn't that like a stunning endorsement for Obama? i mean if someone of your snail-like intelligence is for Romney, wouldn't that make any intelligent person step back and wonder why and rethink their vote?
Stupid tools are FUN to f*ck with...
You couldn't f*ck your way out of a paper bag and your significant other probably doesn't appreciate it.
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

#44 Oct 4, 2012
Obama has failed
Posted: October 4, 2012 - 5:46pm

when taking office, the federal deficit stood at $10.6 trillion but has soared to over $16 trillion now — adding more debt to our deficit than any other president in history.

http://brainerddispatch.com/opinion/open-foru...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#45 Oct 4, 2012
As president Obama is entitlied to his jet and his home but he is not entitled to his own facts.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#46 Oct 4, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
As president Obama is entitlied to his jet and his home but he is not entitled to his own facts.
Boy did that little "zionger of Romney's fall flat, huh?

i heard he was practicing for weeks on those and that was all he got for it...Hmmm

what will he do for the country with 4 years, a couple of knock knock jokes?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49 Oct 4, 2012
ObamaWelfareProgramm wrote:
<quoted text>
You receive welfare assistance hey? I sorry you poor thing you
OK now go get a JOB
It's all direct deposit now. Don't even have to go to the mailbox.
Code Red Empty

Anonymous Proxy

#51 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
How is the GOP any different than it was during the 8 disastrous years of W? And why should anyone welcome a return to that?
Barack is not Bush Lite. He is Bush Heavy. They are both Keynesian presidents focussed on spending and sending more troops to war. Barack continued all of Bush's policies including more combat in Afghanistan but without the understanding that he can't disarm American soldiers and expect them to stay safe. He can't ignore Chris Stevens and pleas for help in the face of 6 months of increasing threats and bombs in Libya. Barack is Bush without his understanding of how to keep Americans safe.

Voting for Barack is Bush for another 8 years total on same economic policies. That's 16 years.

Mitt Romney is NOT BUSH NOR BARACK. Get it straightened out in your mind.
Bill

Miami, FL

#52 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your argument assume that Obama hates the USA? That just sounds dumb and paranoid.
Simply because everything in his life and especially the last four years support it. Nothing he has ever done is reflective of someone who loves this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Woj 216,806
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias EULES 1,395,552
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9,774
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min An NFL Fan 20,090
News GOP seizes on video to hit Hillary Clinton on t... 4 min Ronald 13
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 6 min Rainbow Kid 963
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 7 min barefoot2626 1,373
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min jesus of cool 388,147
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 228,622
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 26 min Bert 1,161
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 32 min davy 1,361
More from around the web